USPowders' DominATP + FREE Refresh...Only 100 Available and Disappearing Fast!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DominATP + FREE Refresh (500 grams) By: USPowders

Dominate The Competition With DominATP

For a limited time only, The First 100 Customers receive a free bottle of USPLabs Refresh with EACH purchase of DominATP exclusively at NutraPlanet!

When it comes to performance in the gym, users want to skip the frills and fluff and get straight to the bare bones: WE WANT REAL WORLD RESULTS...PERIOD! USPLabs delivers on this promise of pure performance with quality ingredients at real deal doses. DominATP combines ideal stimulant free ingredients making it a perfect stack with USPLabs Jack3d for a "juiced-up" pre-workout powerhouse.

DominATP Powerhouse Profile:

* Dicreatine Malate
* Beta Alanine
* Leucine
* Citrulline Malate
* Agmatine Sulfate

USPLabs and NutraPlanet offer the premier feature of total annihilation in performance and endurance with new DominATP. If you're ready for the energy, pump, and endurance in volumizing proportions, then you're ready for DominATP by USPLabs only at NutraPlanet!

REFRESH

Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

3 cap serving size

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Counting down.....

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just saw this... very interesting.
I'm a big fan of Agmatine Sulfate, as it relieves anxiety, body composition, and it helps with my pain level for my disability. I've used it ON and OFF for around 13-14 months now. It's not cheap, so to see it in a product at a really good price is pretty amazing.
The Refresh looks very interesting as well.
Ahhhh, my wife is going to kill me if I keep buying supplements every week! ;)

Here's a good description... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/84695-agmatine-product-request.html

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a big fan of Agmatine Sulfate, as it relieves anxiety, body composition, and it helps with my pain level for my disability. I've used it ON and OFF for around 13-14 months now. It's not cheap, so to see it in a product at a really good price is pretty amazing.

Here's a good description... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/84695-agmatine-product-request.html
You know I do not pimp products, but DominATP is truly one nice, compact, and explosive matrix. Not to mention the addition of Refresh. Expect a deep impact! :D Agmatine Sulfate is currently a part of my stack. I'm on Day 3, and enjoying it.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the info on the Agmatine Sulfate. I had no idea. That's solid stuff Iron.

I wish I would have added the bulk powder to my order :rant:

Looks like I'll be placing 2 orders today.

I'm officially crazy according to my partner....I'm like dude I got to help the peps out, you feel me!

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i wonder which company rep gave it a rating of "3" when it was just released today?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i placed a order i hope i got my refresh with it im actually looking forward to the refresh more than the sloppy seconds.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool thanks steve.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Any idea what your at? I won't be able to buy til late tomorrow night, doubt this deal will be left.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea what your at? I won't be able to buy til late tomorrow night, doubt this deal will be left.
Why not place an order now, and leave a comment in the comments section of the orde, that NutraPlanet should wait to combine that order with another one you would place later today? That usually works.

munique

Awards
is there any way to tell what's your order number?
i.e. whether you qualify for free refresh?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there any way to tell what's your order number?
i.e. whether you qualify for free refresh?
We will notify you when we reach the 100 orders; the product title will probably change and we will remove the +Free Refresh. Keep an eye for an update.

But if you order it and it says +Free Refresh and we haven't stated otherwise, you will receive the Refresh, or an equivalent product if we've run OOS and haven't had a chance to inform you.

A thread a bb.com has appeared so I'm sure there will be a wave of orders on the horizon.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this stuff looks good. Good deal too. :bandit:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Orders are going quick but guess what I found 100 more refresh bottles....more FREE refresh anyone?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orders are going quick but guess what I found 100 more refresh bottles....more FREE refresh anyone?
O KNOE YOU DID' INT.... :crackhead::laugh:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
They were hiding for their lives... but they've been caught and now they die. :laugh:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, I thought I read on BB that this is a limited one time run?I def hope not as it is an awesome formula that I'd like to us for a while

Jacob, I thought I read on BB that this is a limited one time run?I def hope not as it is an awesome formula that I'd like to us for a while
Yup at this point it is....

Also guys use 4-5 caps of refresh with DominATP...very clam calculated focus..like a ball player in the zone...loving it...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup at this point it is....

Also guys use 4-5 caps of refresh with DominATP...very clam calculated focus..like a ball player in the zone...loving it...
Like franchise owners at a buffet?

Like franchise owners at a buffet?
stop talking buffet, I'm on a 1,000 calorie nutritent timing strategy for the past 4 days coming off 1700 calories..

So F*CYKJL:KJGLKJD you for no reason:rant:

PS..no muscle lost, fat flying but mental state volatile

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop talking buffet, I'm on a 1,000 calorie nutritent timing strategy for the past 4 days coming off 1700 calories..

I can imagine. Trying to explain to somebody why I could not care less about Immanuel Kant because I am dying for carbohydrates is a strange conversation. I feel ya'!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established

i just had my carb up meal.:spam::laugh:

I can imagine. Trying to explain to somebody why I could not care less about Immanuel Kant because I am dying for carbohydrates is a strange conversation. I feel ya'!
After dealing with the FDA Kant would be a welcomed change,

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
picked up my dominATP+ refresh and some carboxy and some super cissus Rx ! damn i'm going broke on these deals.

please don't stop making the DominATP the formula is solid and will def buy again

1st- question whats the refresh suppossed to do?

2nd when you getting bulk TTA, salvia M, and prop-carnitine back in stock?