GET DIESEL spring blow out sale!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
DAMMITT all to HELL.....i just placed a diesel order on Monday, got it today.....F**K ME RUNNING......ok i feel better now..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm all over the NOS LV1

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm all over the NOS LV1
I like that one personally, been using it the last few weeks post workout. Love the taste also.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be picking up a few of thos NOS LV1's. :D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAMMITT all to HELL.....i just placed a diesel order on Monday, got it today.....F**K ME RUNNING......ok i feel better now..
Dont you hate when that happens.....well thanks for using the products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't resist.....i picked up 2 - NOS Ether Level 1's. Damn fine sale here, chuck and NP!

Trip raves about the NOS lvl1. :D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
picked up some level 1. Should be here tomorrow.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
NOS lev1 is already OOS i was goin make a 600$ order dont tell me it wont be back!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOS lev1 is already OOS i was goin make a 600$ order dont tell me it wont be back!
Sounds like I got my order in just in time. 2 tubs LV1 and some more DTH.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Ether was smoking hot; even without the coupon it was cheaper than other sites "sale" price . I'm pretty sure we can get more in for you guys, maybe end of week if we're lucky. I'll get you an ETA.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Ether was smoking hot; even without the coupon it was cheaper than other sites "sale" price . I'm pretty sure we can get more in for you guys, maybe end of week if we're lucky. I'll get you an ETA.
Oh man, with the sale + discount + free shipping it's virtually free. I wish I had a bit more $$ on hand 'cause I would have bought a few more.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I got my order in just in time. 2 tubs LV1 and some more DTH.
i c so u got my 2 tubs LV1 ! lol. enjoy it man , i am livin in Algeria "north africa" for me its whole strategy when i have to order , cuz of shipping fees about " 250 $" for big orders and still have to deal with customs.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i c so u got my 2 tubs LV1 ! lol. enjoy it man , i am livin in Algeria "north africa" for me its whole strategy when i have to order , cuz of shipping fees about " 250 $" for big orders and still have to deal with customs.
Hey I have alot of friends in Florida from Algeria. Where I lived there are alot of people from Algeria and Morocco.........from Afrique de Nord in general.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Hey I have alot of friends in Florida from Algeria. Where I lived there are alot of people from Algeria and Morocco.........from Afrique de Nord in general.
wassup chuck ! really hope they representing AFRICA well , i c u can spell french too , becareful u gettin influenced chuck lol , did they make eat some " couscous" some traditional food ! in north Africa.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Should be here on Thursday :thumbsup:

As you can tell, this is selling FAST so make sure you get your order in quickly, or you might snooze and loose!
at same sale price? i cant chenck out while its still oos how can i back order it juss delete it when i check out then leav comment about it?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at same sale price? i cant chenck out while its still oos how can i back order it juss delete it when i check out then leav comment about it?
Yea, that works. Sometimes comments don't make it through, so to be doubly sure, I recommend using the http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ form, with your order # specified, how many units you want added, and some big bold letters saying "DO NOT SHIP THIS WITHOUT NOS ETHER LEVEL 1". Then blame me for giving you this crazy notion although I think they've recognized this pattern lol.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Yea, that works. Sometimes comments don't make it through, so to be doubly sure, I recommend using the http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ form, with your order # specified, how many units you want added, and some big bold letters saying "DO NOT SHIP THIS WITHOUT NOS ETHER LEVEL 1". Then blame me for giving you this crazy notion although I think they've recognized this pattern lol.
tHANKS STEVE! u know what i ll add 3rd level security on top of that when i order ill do both than PM u too, since the order ll go way long to Algeria , it ll be a hassel if tehy ship it in 2 parts! what do u think?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wassup chuck ! really hope they representing AFRICA well , i c u can spell french too , becareful u gettin influenced chuck lol , did they make eat some " couscous" some traditional food ! in north Africa.
I like me some Couscous ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tHANKS STEVE! u know what i ll add 3rd level security on top of that when i order ill do both than PM u too, since the order ll go way long to Algeria , it ll be a hassel if tehy ship it in 2 parts! what do u think?
Sounds good; actually a very similar situation happened to another friend of mine from these boards 2 weeks ago which is why I suggested the follow-up email now. With 3 failsafes, I think it's safe to say your package isn't going anywhere until Thursday ;)

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I like me some Couscous ;)
crazy i didnt expect it to be known in the US! i try the one made with barley it s not white but brown! u can call it whole wheat couscous lol some good carbs!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good; actually a very similar situation happened to another friend of mine from these boards 2 weeks ago which is why I suggested the follow-up email now. With 3 failsafes, I think it's safe to say your package isn't going anywhere until Thursday ;)
Thanks Steve, we can always count on u for a big help , keep it goin .

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
crazy i didnt expect it to be known in the US! i try the one made with barley it s not white but brown! u can call it whole wheat couscous lol some good carbs!
Well, I've traveled a bit and have a good influence from family and friends.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just got word that Nos Ether Lev 1 should be in by Thurs or Fri this week! :1244:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
you beat me by 11 post this time. a new record.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I know coscous well. Dont like it that much, but had it tons of times.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Dear Chuck.... Please Stop burying the scoop at the bottom. :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I know coscous well. Dont like it that much, but had it tons of times.
i c u might be talkin bout teh Moroccan one, tehre all kind of coucous even a sweat one with dried raisin ! so no way u couldnt find one that fits u lol!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i hate having to dig for the scoop.
reminds me of when i was a kid trying to get the toy from my cereal box......oh wait, i still do that.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
i hate having to dig for the scoop.
reminds me of when i was a kid trying to get the toy from my cereal box......oh wait, i still do that.
The toy is the best part!!

but seriously I think I got the ninja scooper. It took me 15 minutes to find it...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took my first scoop of NOS Level One for the first time today and well, THAT'S what I'm talking about. I felt great, awesome pump, I really like this stuff. In fact, I think I'll be dropping my dose of JP8 down from 1 scoop to half a scoop with this. The taste is fine, but SOUR, kind of like when you popped a bunch of sour warheads into your mouth as a kid..lol. Final thought: Great Product and I look forward to future workouts with it.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I took my first scoop of NOS Level One for the first time today and well, THAT'S what I'm talking about. I felt great, awesome pump, I really like this stuff. In fact, I think I'll be dropping my dose of JP8 down from 1 scoop to half a scoop with this. The taste is fine, but SOUR, kind of like when you popped a bunch of sour warheads into your mouth as a kid..lol. Final thought: Great Product and I look forward to future workouts with it.
nice review!
it would be looked upon favorably by the supplement gods if you posted that on the NP site.....http://www.nutraplanet.com/listings/2383/reviews/new

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man i love the taste of this stuff. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hahahaha.

Well its just when the product ships a few times it settles to the bottom. What I do is just stir the powder with a butter knife slowly to find it and bam there u go.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit Chuck!! My fav product of yours is COQ Diesel and it's only on bb.com!! Will or can you be running any specials on that? I'm almost out of my first bottle and it's excellent.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Dammit Chuck!! My fav product of yours is COQ Diesel and it's only on bb.com!! Will or can you be running any specials on that? I'm almost out of my first bottle and it's excellent.
Havent ran anymore of that in a while. A while back bb.com purchased all the remaining coq diesel. I prob. wont have any avail at NP for a long time.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man i love the taste of this stuff. :)

Oh I like it, but then again I WAS the kid throwing a handful of sour warheads in my mouth :laugh:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This bump may seem self-serving, but I don't want anybody to miss out on the Ether Level 1 deal. For $20 , the raws would cost you more alone! Some solid products anybody can add to their PreWO drink. If you have any questions, PM Trip, Chuck or myself, and use the search feature :D Mine is en route, but both of them have tried it already.

JGank

Awards
The R4W is really strong guys. I just got it earlier this week. I recommend not taking it after 6pm or you might have trouble sleeping. This is my fav preworkout stim outside of the original xenadrine and adipokenitix.

FJM1020

Awards
Got my NOS Level 1. I love R4W.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The R4W is really strong guys. I just got it earlier this week. I recommend not taking it after 6pm or you might have trouble sleeping. This is my fav preworkout stim outside of the original xenadrine and adipokenitix.
R4W is def no joke, and does what it's supposed to do.