Nutra planet .. i am VERY VERY mad

  1. Registered User
    clumsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    Nutra planet .. i am VERY VERY mad


    Hey nutra planet .. couple of days ago, i asked about if its possible to pay via western union, i was told i can.. so i went to the western union center in " Another city " since the one in mine, only allow u to recieve money not send, so a 2 hour travel .. k done it before.. i went , o snap my id i didnt get it, well thats not ur fault NP, next day, i got my id info (coz i lost it originally) they said i must have the card , so i was mad, and thats another day, after 2 days i got a new ID card, i went and yays everything going fine .. now usually when i pay to any other site like bbing.com or so, i use quick pay .. he types in his pc the company name .. it appears then he types in like order # and pays .. easy .. but nutra planet is not there.. then HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY? other option is person to person .. thus i need a person name who is gonna recieve the money .. so .. i returned home very dissappointed.. 3 or 4 days of traveling .. ofc i paid plenty of $ .. and i skipped universty, and didnt go gym coz i always return tired , plus diet is fk'd ..

    i am sorry about how this sound, i just really wanted to start the One, and me and my online friend were like going to start next week if everything goes fine but now idk what to do =[

    Help please? thanks..

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Sorry to hear about the troubles. Please give us a call 1-866-780-3755, for detailed instructions on how to pay with a money order. Do you have any friend who has a credit card; if you pay them in cash and get them to put in the order for you, your life will be MUCH easier.
  3. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    why not call customer service, instead of posting a thread?

    Quick Info
    Contact NP By Phone

    Sales: 1-866-780-3755
    Customer Service: 770-460-1365
    Hours of Operation:
    Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm EST

    Edit: Steve beat me to it.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    give your roommate in college the money and have them use their card to ship it to you. surely you have a friend in college with a credit card.

    if not, look into the preloaded credit cards.
  5. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    Hey nutra planet .. couple of days ago, i asked about if its possible to pay via western union, i was told i can.. so i went to the western union center in " Another city " since the one in mine, only allow u to recieve money not send, so a 2 hour travel .. k done it before.. i went , o snap my id i didnt get it, well thats not ur fault NP, next day, i got my id info (coz i lost it originally) they said i must have the card , so i was mad, and thats another day, after 2 days i got a new ID card, i went and yays everything going fine .. now usually when i pay to any other site like bbing.com or so, i use quick pay .. he types in his pc the company name .. it appears then he types in like order # and pays .. easy .. but nutra planet is not there.. then HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY? other option is person to person .. thus i need a person name who is gonna recieve the money .. so .. i returned home very dissappointed.. 3 or 4 days of traveling .. ofc i paid plenty of $ .. and i skipped universty, and didnt go gym coz i always return tired , plus diet is fk'd ..

    i am sorry about how this sound, i just really wanted to start the One, and me and my online friend were like going to start next week if everything goes fine but now idk what to do =[

    Help please? thanks..
    Go to the post office and get A money order its like easier
  6. Registered User
    clumsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    my country do not allow paypal and such .. i am used to paying via western union so i have no idea about how to use other options .. this country is kinda retarded >:[

    i have a local credit card .. i use it in banks here .. but how i use it to order?
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Great suggestions everyone; To the OP, let us know when this gets resolved for you, and thanks again for choosing NutraPlanet!
  8. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    i have a local credit card .. i use it in banks here .. but how i use it to order?
    if it has a visa/mastercard logo, just type it in like a normal credit card. if you don't have those logo's, you need to work on getting them.
  9. Registered User
    clumsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    type it in where? yes it have visa logo
  10. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    type it in where? yes it have visa logo
    if you've got the logo, you can use the card online. just go to checkout, fill in the details, and get you some of "the one".
  11. Registered User
    clumsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    kk i saw it .. O-o wow is this all .. so i just type info in there and thats it?
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    my country do not allow paypal and such .. i am used to paying via western union so i have no idea about how to use other options .. this country is kinda retarded >:[

    i have a local credit card .. i use it in banks here .. but how i use it to order?
    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    kk i saw it .. O-o wow is this all .. so i just type info in there and thats it?
    Apparently the language of smilies is universal!

  13. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    kk i saw it .. O-o wow is this all .. so i just type info in there and thats it?
    that's it. welcome to nutra!
  14. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    my country do not allow paypal and such .. i am used to paying via western union so i have no idea about how to use other options .. this country is kinda retarded >:[

    i have a local credit card .. i use it in banks here .. but how i use it to order?
    Give NP a call. They may not even be able to ship the "one" to your country. Where are you located?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. nutra planet
    By lou38 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:46 PM
  2. Nutra Planet?
    By TheMouth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Nutra Planet?
    By TheMouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 01:34 PM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:10 AM
  5. nutra planet
    By alex in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 01:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in