Nutra planet .. i am VERY VERY mad - AnabolicMinds.com

Nutra planet .. i am VERY VERY mad

1. New Member

Nutra planet .. i am VERY VERY mad

Hey nutra planet .. couple of days ago, i asked about if its possible to pay via western union, i was told i can.. so i went to the western union center in " Another city " since the one in mine, only allow u to recieve money not send, so a 2 hour travel .. k done it before.. i went , o snap my id i didnt get it, well thats not ur fault NP, next day, i got my id info (coz i lost it originally) they said i must have the card , so i was mad, and thats another day, after 2 days i got a new ID card, i went and yays everything going fine .. now usually when i pay to any other site like bbing.com or so, i use quick pay .. he types in his pc the company name .. it appears then he types in like order # and pays .. easy .. but nutra planet is not there.. then HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY? other option is person to person .. thus i need a person name who is gonna recieve the money .. so .. i returned home very dissappointed.. 3 or 4 days of traveling .. ofc i paid plenty of $ .. and i skipped universty, and didnt go gym coz i always return tired , plus diet is fk'd ..

i am sorry about how this sound, i just really wanted to start the One, and me and my online friend were like going to start next week if everything goes fine but now idk what to do =[

Help please? thanks..

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Please give us a call 1-866-780-3755, for detailed instructions on how to pay with a money order. Do you have any friend who has a credit card; if you pay them in cash and get them to put in the order for you, your life will be MUCH easier.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

why not call customer service, instead of posting a thread?

Quick Info
    Contact NP By Phone

Sales: 1-866-780-3755
    Customer Service: 770-460-1365
    Hours of Operation:
    Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm EST

Edit: Steve beat me to it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

give your roommate in college the money and have them use their card to ship it to you. surely you have a friend in college with a credit card.

if not, look into the preloaded credit cards.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by clumsy View Post
    Hey nutra planet .. couple of days ago, i asked about if its possible to pay via western union, i was told i can.. so i went to the western union center in " Another city " since the one in mine, only allow u to recieve money not send, so a 2 hour travel .. k done it before.. i went , o snap my id i didnt get it, well thats not ur fault NP, next day, i got my id info (coz i lost it originally) they said i must have the card , so i was mad, and thats another day, after 2 days i got a new ID card, i went and yays everything going fine .. now usually when i pay to any other site like bbing.com or so, i use quick pay .. he types in his pc the company name .. it appears then he types in like order # and pays .. easy .. but nutra planet is not there.. then HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PAY? other option is person to person .. thus i need a person name who is gonna recieve the money .. so .. i returned home very dissappointed.. 3 or 4 days of traveling .. ofc i paid plenty of $ .. and i skipped universty, and didnt go gym coz i always return tired , plus diet is fk'd ..

i am sorry about how this sound, i just really wanted to start the One, and me and my online friend were like going to start next week if everything goes fine but now idk what to do =[

Help please? thanks..
    Go to the post office and get A money order its like easier
  6. New Member

my country do not allow paypal and such .. i am used to paying via western union so i have no idea about how to use other options .. this country is kinda retarded >:[

i have a local credit card .. i use it in banks here .. but how i use it to order?
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Great suggestions everyone; To the OP, let us know when this gets resolved for you, and thanks again for choosing NutraPlanet!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

i have a local credit card .. i use it in banks here .. but how i use it to order?
    if it has a visa/mastercard logo, just type it in like a normal credit card. if you don't have those logo's, you need to work on getting them.
  9. New Member

type it in where? yes it have visa logo
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

type it in where? yes it have visa logo
    if you've got the logo, you can use the card online. just go to checkout, fill in the details, and get you some of "the one".
  11. New Member

kk i saw it .. O-o wow is this all .. so i just type info in there and thats it?
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

my country do not allow paypal and such .. i am used to paying via western union so i have no idea about how to use other options .. this country is kinda retarded >:[

kk i saw it .. O-o wow is this all .. so i just type info in there and thats it?
    Apparently the language of smilies is universal!

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

that's it. welcome to nutra!
  14. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Give NP a call. They may not even be able to ship the "one" to your country. Where are you located?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. nutra planet
    By lou38 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:46 PM
  2. Nutra Planet?
    By TheMouth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 02:49 PM
  3. Nutra Planet?
    By TheMouth in forum Supplements