AX's Slim Xtreme!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Direct quote from the godfather of Nutraplanet himself regarding the much anticipated release of Anabolic Xtreme's new product Slim Xtreme!

"This will be up tomorrow morning (Wed)..."​

Better be ready folks, because with the sample reviews coming back with excellent feedback this product is going to FLY off the warehouse shelves.

Be prepared to get that extra boost to ensure full shreddedness for beach season ladies and gents.

Slim Xtreme: New Xtreme Fat Loss and Appetite Annihilator

Anabolic Xtreme introduces it's high octane fat burning, energy enhancing, appetite eliminating technology. New Slim Xtreme is beyond traditional fat burning energy supplements, and is intended for experienced users who are looking for a serious results.

Slim Xtreme Destroys Traditional Fat Burners

First, begin by understanding what Slim Xtreme does for your body. SX delivers energy. But not any old energy. Clean, long-lasting, jitter-free energy. You don’t feel all wired and jittery. You just feel like whatever you have to do, you’ve got the energy to do it. So with more energy your body will burn calories at an increased rate.

Then understand that as much good as SX does for your body, it’s equally important – maybe more so – what Slim Xtreme does for your mind. SX makes you feel great. We don’t mean physically – although of course it does that too – we mean emotionally, mentally and psychologically. It’s like a huge dose of -feel good- You’ll simply be in a great mood all day long.

Now that you understand the energy enhancement and the mood elevation, it should come as no surprise that Slim Xtreme has a major appetite suppression effect. Think about it: You’re feeling great, you’re moving around all day burning calories at an increased rate – of course you’re not overeating or making poor dietary choices. It’s no secret: People eat out of depression, anger, and boredom. But get people moving around and feeling good and guess what: they eat like normal people, if they even think to eat at all. And hey, just in case you actually would still make poor dietary choices – we added in one of the strongest natural appetite suppressants available. Never before has a product increased energy and removed your appetite while keeping your mood extremely elevated.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
For appetite supression how does this compare to Phenedrine or Geranium Pea and caffine stack? Man so many choices ughh!!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Look over the reviews here or at bb.com. Its brand new however many many (all?) of the reviews say it is the final word in energy, appetite suppression, and mood......that lasts for 12-14 hours. Some have said it is the best product they have ever tried and purchased 5-6 bottles at a time. I can honestly say you will not be disappointed.

I normally don't pimp/push products. But this one is just so unique and phenomenal....I have to. Nothing else really can compare for an all day, 12 hour, clean energy, mood, and appetite suppressor.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can say that Everything he is saying about it is damn true. Never had anything that amazing before.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's all I needed to hear. I'll be online early in the morning to order from nutraplanet. I've read the reviews this product sounds awesome. Thanks again.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
My boss would $h!t if he new how much time I spend on here. I wonder if I was the first to get an order in :)?

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got my free sample and it has been 6 weeks or so.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
My boss would $h!t if he new how much time I spend on here. I wonder if I was the first to get an order in :)?
That makes it all the sweeter, scoping out supplements on company time baby! Judging from your post and when I saw it appear on NP, I think you were the first buddy. And do you know what that means? You can be the first to write a review after you get your hands on it! :D

Sorry about that hogsters. I would recommend private messaging a representative from AX to have the issue resolved.

BigSmith:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=16574

Sinner:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=20370

or any other rep (just couldn't pull up their names as easily as the above) and they will help you out.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Ordered mine :18: the guy said they were getting it out the warehouse as we talked on the phone that was around 9:08 am cst.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that. We had about 25,000 signups. We are getting a few reports of broken caps, missing samples, etc. As soon as we get more samples in I will make sure you are contacted and get more sent.

To every one else. NutraPlanet has about sold what they have today. Jump on it if you want it. No one will be disappointed with Slim Xtreme :)

bigbody52

bigbody52

Awards
Finishing 1st bottle tomorrow (with help of wife!) and will start 2nd when it arrives. Absolutely kills your appetite, for me taking 1 first thing around 6 am was not enough because i would get pretty hungry by 5-6 pm. So started taking 2nd cap right before lunch and that lasts me thru the rest of day. The few times i took it late around 3 pm it was just too late in the day and struggled falling asleep. I had great success with original hydroxycut w/ephedra and went from ~275 to 204 at my lowest. Really since that have not found anything comparable in terms of appetite control and no crash, but this is by far at least equal and i may venture to say superior personally because the focus for me is unreal. Hell i have to slow myself down at times trying to multi-task so dang much.

Told wife about them and how strong they are because one for me (was ~263 lbs) so she decided to try them and 1 first thing in morning is great for her and she now absolutely loves it, actually helped me order 2nd bottle the other night lol!!

I began around ~263 lbs (never stopped honeymoon, was 225 2 yrs ago!) and now am at ~242. Now mind you i am on a reduced calorie (due to app suppression) version of the cut diet/clean keto. Honestly, i have had zero cravings or even really thoughts of carbs let alone junk or sugar.

She began about a week ago ~152 and now is at 144. Diet wise for her has been normal minus the junk but she does more of the good carb lean prot healthy fats.

In summary, absolutely fantastic product and will continue to buy without a doubt.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Finishing 1st bottle tomorrow (with help of wife!) and will start 2nd when it arrives. Absolutely kills your appetite, for me taking 1 first thing around 6 am was not enough because i would get pretty hungry by 5-6 pm. So started taking 2nd cap right before lunch and that lasts me thru the rest of day. The few times i took it late around 3 pm it was just too late in the day and struggled falling asleep. I had great success with original hydroxycut w/ephedra and went from ~275 to 204 at my lowest. Really since that have not found anything comparable in terms of appetite control and no crash, but this is by far at least equal and i may venture to say superior personally because the focus for me is unreal. Hell i have to slow myself down at times trying to multi-task so dang much.

Told wife about them and how strong they are because one for me (was ~263 lbs) so she decided to try them and 1 first thing in morning is great for her and she now absolutely loves it, actually helped me order 2nd bottle the other night lol!!

I began around ~263 lbs (never stopped honeymoon, was 225 2 yrs ago!) and now am at ~242. Now mind you i am on a reduced calorie (due to app suppression) version of the cut diet/clean keto. Honestly, i have had zero cravings or even really thoughts of carbs let alone junk or sugar.

She began about a week ago ~152 and now is at 144. Diet wise for her has been normal minus the junk but she does more of the good carb lean prot healthy fats.

In summary, absolutely fantastic product and will continue to buy without a doubt.
Thanks much for that review! Its appreciated.

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
In for 2:bandit:

Maybe im blind what is the dosing on this?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Always start with one (1) capsule of SX first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Remember, SX lasts for 12-14 hours so avoid taking it after 10AM unless you are looking to stay up late. If you don’t feel the desired effect, wait until the next morning and then try taking two (2) capsules. Once you find your perfect dose (which for many is one (1) capsule) SX WILL keep you going strong and feeling great for at least 12 hours.

If you find taking one (1) capsule gives you a sleepless night, it is absolutely critical that you stick with your SX regimen of one (1) capsule a day. Do not increase your dose and do not stop taking SX. After a few days your body will be fully adjusted and your normal sleeping patterns will return.

If you have increased your dosage to two (2) or three (3) capsules and this affects your sleep, reduce your dosage by one (1) capsule for a few days. This will help your body adjust before moving back to two (2) or three (3) capsules.

Rarely will anyone need to take (3) capsules to respond to SX. For most people one (1) to two (2) capsules will be the perfect dose.

Avoid taking any caffeinated products late in the day since caffeine may in certain situations actually extend the duration of SX.

Remember, SX has a very unique feeling and is unlike any other energy product you have tried. Don't panic and take another capsule if you are not “feeling it” immediately. Take a few days to follow these instructions and find your perfect dosage.

Once you’ve found your perfect dose, the key is to stick with it every day. With SX you won’t feel all wired and jittery. You’ll just feel like you have the energy to do whatever needs to be done. Extremely productive, high energy, low appetite and a great mood all day long……..You can sum it up in one word: Transformational!

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Thanks for the info!

Im tapering off an ECA stack right now, so im assuming I should not mix the two at all?

Also what is the benefit of running lean fx with slim extreme?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info!

Im tapering off an ECA stack right now, so im assuming I should not mix the two at all?

Also what is the benefit of running lean fx with slim extreme?
I would def not mix them. In fact once you try SX, you won't want to go back to dirty ECA again. :)

Lean-FX and Slim Xtreme were designed to go together hand in hand. Lean-FX does the cortisol modulating part of weight loss (non-stim). If you are not losing rapid fat and keeping muscle on this stack.....something is wrong. I mean weekly you should notice differences in the mirror.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If you are not losing rapid fat and keeping muscle on this stack.....something is wrong. I mean weekly you should notice differences in the mirror.
That's a bold statement. Which I hope is the end result. I have Lfx, just waiting for SX to be delivered.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Of course, you can't be out downing Burger King and 5000 dirty cals a day. :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
after alpha testing their NO booster, i have high expectations of AX products. very interested to see how this treats you.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look over the reviews here or at bb.com.
Thanks, but NO.
Why didn't you guys have any offered for the AM members?

I'm following Volcom's log that he just started today; hopefully, more will pop up here.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but NO.
Why didn't you guys have any offered for the AM members?

here.
We did, up to 1,000 AM members potentially could have signed up and been shipped. You know how many did? 23. We had the link up for a few weeks.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was surprised as well :18:

Sometimes when things are up in just our sub forum and company promo area.....they get overlooked I guess.
Yeah, that happens with us sometimes too.
I've learned that certain people live in the Company Promotions Forum, and they don't miss anything!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
SX Booster

AX hit a home run with the new SX...nothing comes close for steady energy and incredible appetite suppression.

Anyone tried the SX Booster?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I don't think many have tried the booster.

If I had to explain it.....When I take it pre-workout. Its like an hour or two of more intense energy and focus. Like I popped a little more SX that does not last very long.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So it sounds like it would be ideal as a preworkout if you worked out around 5pm since it doesn't really last long?

I don't think many have tried the booster.

If I had to explain it.....When I take it pre-workout. Its like an hour or two of more intense energy and focus. Like I popped a little more SX that does not last very long.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Got to thank everyone buying who is leaving the amazing reviews. Much appreciated.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Got to thank everyone buying who is leaving the amazing reviews. Much appreciated.
Its looking to be a great supplement. I've been on it for almost a week, and while I don't know about the fat loss aspect of it, the energy from it is great.
I'm getting sick, and it seems to be attacking my lungs first. I can't believe I have the energy to get up, come to work, and get through this day. I feel myself getting sicker, but I can also feel my body fighting it. Not a budge in energy. I haven't needed my morning coffee.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
If nothing else, probably given the appetite suppression, should make for a good fat loss component.

Its looking to be a great supplement. I've been on it for almost a week, and while I don't know about the fat loss aspect of it, the energy from it is great.
I'm getting sick, and it seems to be attacking my lungs first. I can't believe I have the energy to get up, come to work, and get through this day. I feel myself getting sicker, but I can also feel my body fighting it. Not a budge in energy. I haven't needed my morning coffee.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
If nothing else, probably given the appetite suppression, should make for a good fat loss component.
I have gone from 220-192 with minimal muscle loss in about a month. Abs are out nicely. Went from a 34 pant to a 31 ;)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man. Starting my SX tomorrow morning :)

As the previous thread indicated, curious if you focused on alot of cardio or anything specific? For me, the appetite suppression alone should help with cutting the calories.

I have gone from 220-192 with minimal muscle loss in about a month. Abs are out nicely. Went from a 34 pant to a 31 ;)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Nice results.

Cardio? Caloric cut?
As the previous thread indicated, curious if you focused on alot of cardio or anything specific? For me, the appetite suppression alone should help with cutting the calories.

Changed nothing. Although cals are way down from the suppressed appetite and I normally eat like madddddd.

I don't do any cardio ever. To much back in the Marines :)

I do a 4 day / week split for workout. In the 8-10 rep range.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

That's excellent results!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I actually found something that will bring SX to its knees. THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My body done gave in.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I hope I do. This is just brutal.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Changed nothing. Although cals are way down from the suppressed appetite and I normally eat like madddddd.

I don't do any cardio ever. To much back in the Marines :)

I do a 4 day / week split for workout. In the 8-10 rep range.
Well thank you for serving for our country.

Not a big fan of in-house cardio myself. I'm actually trying this new workout I read in M&F. Its like HiiT weight training.

I spent the last month eating everything(almost)in site. The suppression from SX has made for a nice adjustment.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
The suppression is amazing. I have also added RK-125 and Syn-30.

Can you elaborate on the M&F HIIT weight training?

Well thank you for serving for our country.

Not a big fan of in-house cardio myself. I'm actually trying this new workout I read in M&F. Its like HiiT weight training.

I spent the last month eating everything(almost)in site. The suppression from SX has made for a nice adjustment.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The suppression is amazing. I have also added RK-125 and Syn-30.

Can you elaborate on the M&F HIIT weight training?
20/10: A Pain Odyssey
Tabata training, born in a Japanese sports lab, is a high-intensity interval program that'll burn fat
and build muscle. It's brutally effective.
By jim stoppani, phd, and joe wuebben

As many reps as you can get in 20sec, rest for 10sec. Do it 8 times in a row for each exercise. Using a weight 50/75% of your 8-10 rep max.
I destroyed my legs, lower back, and chest so far.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
HIIT is super intense. Def a great way to shock things up.