If You Love FREE SHIPPING Clap Your Hands!

  1. If You Love FREE SHIPPING Clap Your Hands!


    For the month of March, NutraPlanet is running FREE FedEx ground shipping on orders over $75!

    Free Shipping will be applied automatically. No silly coupons to type in or to keep up with...so you can save even more by using our volume discount coupon codes:

    $3 off orders $100
    code: 3OFF100

    $7 off orders $200
    code: 7OFF200

    $12 off orders $300
    code: 12OFF300

    $18 off orders $400
    code: 18OFF400

    $25 off order $500
    code: 25OFF500

    No one offers savings this deep with daily product sales, free shipping, and discount coupon codes. So spread the word and the love!

    From everyone at Team NutraPlanet, thank you and have a great weekend!


  2. awesome...now as soon as that trifecta stack comes back in..ill order
    •   
       


  3. Oh that trifecta stack, I'll see where it's hiding

  4. just tried to order some superbolan 20 and its out of stock,are you getting anymore in and you still going to have the sale on it?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    just tried to order some superbolan 20 and its out of stock,are you getting anymore in and you still going to have the sale on it?
    wow, that went very quick!!
    we have another superdrol clone sale on the way.....very soon! it will be an even better more insane DEAL!!!
    ...so stay tuned.

  6. i will keep my eyes open

  7. too bad cinnamon bun's not in stock, or i would be all over this.

  8. just when i thought nutra couldn't get any better

  9. sigh..

  10. just for march??? i thought it would be here to stay... sigh...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chocochoco View Post
    just for march??? i thought it would be here to stay... sigh...
    I tried to hint gently that it just wasn't feasible. $75 is a pretty reasonable target to hit though. When you can't make it, just add on some fish oils or whey

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    sigh..
    Quote Originally Posted by chocochoco View Post
    just for march??? i thought it would be here to stay... sigh...
    You guys do realize that when most places offer free shipping it is because their prices are artificially inflated to compensate. Surely you can see that NP does not do that and is willing to sacrifice their already super-low margins in order to appease customers like no one else can.

    If not, this is all I can offer you.

    [IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3857/bart****negwh5.gif[/IMG]





  13. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I tried to hint gently that it just wasn't feasible. $75 is a pretty reasonable target to hit though. When you can't make it, just add on some fish oils or whey
    uh?
    throw in what whey or fishoil?
    i mean is the $75 minimum spending for free shipping for here to stay? or just march?

    note: not referring to the 100% free shipping in feb.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chocochoco View Post
    uh?
    throw in what whey or fishoil?
    i mean is the $75 minimum spending for free shipping for here to stay? or just march?

    note: not referring to the 100% free shipping in feb.
    Ah gotcha. Was a little groggy; long night and a long story lol. $75 is just for March, as far as Sam has said. I don't think he has decided what happens in April yet; he's got a few weeks to think about it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Ah gotcha. Was a little groggy; long night and a long story lol. $75 is just for March, as far as Sam has said. I don't think he has decided what happens in April yet; he's got a few weeks to think about it
    there isn't anything saying that the offer is only limited for march mentioned on the main store page. so i was hoping to clarify. thanks.

    brb placing order before march 31st.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    You guys do realize that when most places offer free shipping it is because their prices are artificially inflated to compensate. Surely you can see that NP does not do that and is willing to sacrifice their already super-low margins in order to appease customers like no one else can.

    If not, this is all I can offer you





    I was saying sigh because It doesn't mean anything ordering from Canada

    [IMG]http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3857/bart****negwh5.gif[/IMG]





  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    wow, that went very quick!!
    we have another superdrol clone sale on the way.....very soon! it will be an even better more insane DEAL!!!
    ...so stay tuned.
    Are you referring to the Genera Supplement's Superdrol Clone?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are you referring to the Genera Supplement's Superdrol Clone?
    no. but that was a worthy guess.

  19. awesome!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    sigh..
    I agree! How about you double the amount for us Canadians and give us free shipping on orders over $150 or something? Or 50% off shipping? Anything..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lector606 View Post
    I agree! How about you double the amount for us Canadians and give us free shipping on orders over $150 or something? Or 50% off shipping? Anything..
    I know! Or atleast 10 dollers off our order or something since others get to save money.

    My orders are always over 200 for the most part

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Ah gotcha. Was a little groggy; long night and a long story lol. $75 is just for March, as far as Sam has said. I don't think he has decided what happens in April yet; he's got a few weeks to think about it
    i think that for all orders over 100 bucks on april 1st, you guys should throw in a free toaster. maybe just a picture of one. dunno what your overhead on this would be.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are you referring to the Genera Supplement's Superdrol Clone?
    here we go.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Yet, ANOTHER SWEET SAVINGS OPPORTUNITY!!!

    For 10 days only or while supplies last, receive S-Roid for Only $19.99 and a 50% Savings!!!!



    S-Roid is the most powerful designer anabolic ever created and at a $19.99 price tag it is probably the least expensive on the market. S-Roid is made by Hardcore Formulations the company that brought the ever popular high quality Epidrol. S-Roid represents a quality designer anabolicand an affordable price.

    S-Roid hardcore nature it is only recommended for the experienced designer anabolic consumer. Before using a suppressive powerful anabolic please conduct all the necessary research that comes with using a designer anabolic of this nature.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Are you referring to the Genera Supplement's Superdrol Clone?
    Uncanny!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free Shipping?
    By mamelton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 11:26 PM
  2. Free Shipping??
    By skil101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 04:14 PM
  3. IronMagLabs Buy 2 Get 1 Free and Free Shipping
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in