B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Backorder Update!

ATW Protein - Peanut Butter Cup and Cinnamon Bun will be arriving to NutraPlanet tomorrow and we will get all backorders out ASAP!

vadox6466

Peanutbutter Cup.

Chocolate has been in stock since last Wednesday, I think he meant Cinnamon Bun Blend.

nono, i meant what the actual protein is called. I got my "pb cup" order today but the label says "Chocolate Peanut Butter"

Just curious why the difference exists..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is likely a site type-o. I questioned it in my mind but now you have evidence that there is something not right. I'll report it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting... I've tried a private-label Chocolate Peanutbutter from ATW before, but when I hear this one was called PB Cup , I assumed it was a different flavour. Lets do some digging :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nono, i meant what the actual protein is called. I got my "pb cup" order today but the label says "Chocolate Peanut Butter"

Same here, I got mine and it says chocolate peanut butter and not PB cup. Same same or no?

vadox6466

Interesting... I've tried a private-label Chocolate Peanutbutter from ATW before, but when I hear this one was called PB Cup , I assumed it was a different flavour. Lets do some digging :)
Hey what you don't actually know? I thought you worked for nutraplanet? How else otherwise are you so informed always? :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the back orders coming in, and being sent out, will there be enough also to buy with out going BO again? I just dont want to place an order then have it go on back order again ya know? Im out of Whey, and was waiting for this.. Just asking:)

Edit: the PB Cup:)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I just got word from headquarters. NutraPlanet has an exclusive with ATW for a "Peanut Butter Cup" flavor. The NutraPlanet site is correct. It is "Peanut Butter Cup".

The product that your received that is labeled "Chocolate Peanut Butter" should be the NutraPlanet exclusive flavor "Peanut Butter Cup" and was simply mislabeled by ATW as Chocolate Peanut Butter.

To summarize: ATW "Peanut Butter Cup" is an exclusive flavor for NutraPlanet!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got word from headquarters. NutraPlanet has an exclusive with ATW for a "Peanut Butter Cup" flavor. The NutraPlanet site is correct. It is "Peanut Butter Cup".

The product that your received that is labeled "Chocolate Peanut Butter" should be the NutraPlanet exclusive flavor "Peanut Butter Cup" and was simply mislabeled by ATW as Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Awesome. Another order to commence soon. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh those labels. I guess they invested the money allocated for proper labeling towards making the flavours a-mazing instead :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got the CB and wondering how many scoops do you guys use when mixing with water? I used one last night and I'm going to try two right after this post for added flavor.
I always use 2 scoops, with any protein, but depending on what my intake is for the meal..

Steveoph, just made my order, ATW PBC Iso, and some xtend...its going to texas, see to it that it goes out! Hahahaha j/k:) really looking foward to this, yummyyyyyyyyy

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the CB and wondering how many scoops do you guys use when mixing with water? I used one last night and I'm going to try two right after this post for added flavor.
The amount varies , depending on how thick you want it and how strong. Try 1 scoop in 8-10oz of milk/water; if you're doing 2 scoops try doubling it, although you might been only 16oz of liquid. I always just add a scoop to my porridge for an extra ~25g of PRO.

I always use 2 scoops, with any protein, but depending on what my intake is for the meal..

Steveoph, just made my order, ATW PBC Iso, and some xtend...its going to texas, see to it that it goes out! Hahahaha j/k:) really looking foward to this, yummyyyyyyyyy
Nice to see that PBC Isolate in stock. You've got a good order there, with the lightning fasted turnaround hopefully that's out tomorrow for you :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see that PBC Isolate in stock. You've got a good order there, with the lightning fasted turnaround hopefully that's out tomorrow for you :thumbsup:
Hands down:woohoo:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal

lector606

lector606

Awards
any word on when more cinnamon bun blend will be in?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
NP should also get ATW casein too ! it would be a great add to the line.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm totally digging the new PB cup. I'm def going to order more.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is my next order, I have been itching for a choc pb for a long time

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Wise choice; I can't comment personally yet (It's in transit) , but really you can't go wrong with Peanutbutter :D
After all the talk, it's got to be great! I know I will like it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ALL ATW PROTEIN NOW IN STOCK
- the PB Cup and Cinnabun have been MIA for a while.

Also the reviews for Peanutbutter Cup (A NP exclusive!) have been coming in loud and clear: it tastes fantastic!
OMG IT TASTE LIKE REESES PEICES!!!

I just tried it when I got the order today. I added 12 ounces of fat free milk with 2 scoops. It has the reeses peices taste to it. It's not super strong though. I always though reeses peices were way too sweet. This is perfect with milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha got my cinnamon bun and pb cup today. PB CUP IS BOMB. Definitely hope they keep this flavor.
I mixed it with water and kwik karb after my workout yesterday. Still very good. Definitely a new flavor I'll keep ordering. Better than their chocolate in my opinion
I got mine yesterday. I really like this stuff. Not completely spot on, but I can't imagine it being much closer with little to no fats. Pb cup, cinnamon bun and cupcake batter are all great imho. I've never had sustain to compare, but I like this a little more than the muscle milk pb chocolate.
[Cupcake Batter]. this morning, pb cup, milk, some chocolate syrup (quick carbs, no sugar added), few ice cubes..... WENDYS FROSTY with peanut butter taste...
Hmm, I have to say.. I ordered "PB Cup", got "Chocolate Peanut Butter"

..absolutely LOVE it, however.. it doesn't taste like reeses at all. So I'm thinking it MIGHT have been the wrong one *shrugs*
As a personal aside; I've had 2lbs of ATW's "Chocolate Peanutbutter", and I've also been going through our NP Peanutbutter Cup. As I noted here , the Choc PB was less than impressive. It didn't have a strong peanutbutter taste all. In comparsion, the Peanutbutter Cup that I got from NP is very different; a much more pronounced PB taste. It's right up there with UltraPeptide 2.0 Choc PB for me. I am definitely picking more of this up for myself and friends. If you like PB (and who doesnt?) then I would suggest you pick some up.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sidenote: I realized nobody had mentioned it, but it has mini chocolate chips!!! Just like those expensive premium proteins, except at cheap prices! I liked it originally, but it has grown on me even more and more. Now back to the chocolate chip hunting :D

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
After all the talk, it's got to be great! I know I will like it.
I think it's some of the best protein I have ever used. Almost gone, need to get some more. I also want to try some other flavors.