S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!

  1. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!


    S-Roid is our superdrol clone. S-Roid will be on sale exclusively at
    Nutraplanet in the next few days for the jaw dropping price of $19.99. The
    sale will last 10 days unless NutraPlanet sells out early.

    The low price is a grand opening price to break into the crowded superdrol
    clone market.


    Sincerely,

    Hardcore Formulations(formerly GeneraSupplements)


  2. Awesome news! Also, the details are kind of up in the air, but we have free shipping on orders over $75. Plan accordingly

  3. nice opening price!!!
    we'll try and update this thread as soon as the product comes in and is listed on the NP site.
    •   
       


  4. Tada!



    VERY limited intro stock.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GeneraSupps View Post
    S-Roid is our superdrol clone. S-Roid will be on sale exclusively at
    Nutraplanet in the next few days for the jaw dropping price of $19.99. The
    sale will last 10 days unless NutraPlanet sells out early.

    The low price is a grand opening price to break into the crowded superdrol
    clone market.


    Sincerely,

    Hardcore Formulations(formerly GeneraSupplements)
    Great!


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GeneraSupps View Post
    S-Roid is our superdrol clone. S-Roid will be on sale exclusively at
    Nutraplanet in the next few days for the jaw dropping price of $19.99. The
    sale will last 10 days unless NutraPlanet sells out early.

    The low price is a grand opening price to break into the crowded superdrol
    clone market.


    Sincerely,

    Hardcore Formulations(formerly GeneraSupplements)

    Awesome introductory offer right here.

  7. hell of an intro price...powerful stuff
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  8. great price! just ordered some from n.p

  9. Likewise..put an order in.

  10. I'm glad you guys got in on it before we sold out

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GeneraSupps View Post
    The low price is a grand opening price to break into the crowded superdrol
    clone market.
    Just wondering why make a clone if there is so many already out?'

    I guess a lot of people are going to buy it anyway just to test it and what not but I'm assuming people will just buy whatever is cheaper at the time. I'm wondering why not come out with something new or add something to this to make it different or separate from the other clones?

    I don't mean to bother or take away from your post, I'm sure I'm going to order some anyway and give to a few friends but I was just wondering.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Just wondering why make a clone if there is so many already out?'
    prohormone market is big with lots of money to be made. everyone want's in on it.
    hardcore formulations entire business is making high quality clones.

  13. how does this compare with Epidrol? Thanks

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jpinciak View Post
    how does this compare with Epidrol? Thanks
    from what i've seen reported, epidrol seems to be a quality epistane clone.
    so i assume s-roid is a good superdrol clone. hasn't been out long so not sure how much feedback there is yet.

  15. I was also wondering if you new anything on how bad it would be with alcohol if your taking 1 pill a day?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jpinciak View Post
    I was also wondering if you new anything on how bad it would be with alcohol if your taking 1 pill a day?
    If you're taking methylated PHs, you should have the self-discipline and not drink . It's not worth damaging your liver.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you're taking methylated PHs, you should have the self-discipline and not drink . It's not worth damaging your liver.
    o I see, is there any truth behind something I read online which said that the damage potential is insignificant unless used heavily for long period of time?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jpinciak View Post
    o I see, is there any truth behind something I read online which said that the damage potential is insignificant unless used heavily for long period of time?
    It's hard to say if the damage is insignificant or not; but when you turn yellow the next day after drinking you know it wasn't smart. You've got one liver, one shot; don't blow it.

  19. any lab test on this product?

  20. Any ideas on when Epidrol will be back in stock? Woke up with a lump this morning.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hi4611 View Post
    any lab test on this product?
    i checked but couldn't find them. but i'm sure hardcore formulations has them if you requested some proof.
    this price on a sd clone is ridiculous! might not see a deal this good for awhile as most ph supps seem to be going up due to restrictions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Any ideas on when Epidrol will be back in stock? Woke up with a lump this morning.
    i'll check to see if we have an eta for this. or one of the other guys might just chime in with the answer if they know.

  22. hummm they should send me a bottle or two or three and ill test and log it for them, hit me up if you guys are interested otherwise gluck with product !

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    ...
    this price on a sd clone is ridiculous! might not see a deal this good for awhile as most ph supps seem to be going up due to restrictions.....
    The price is insane by any standards...


  24. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The price is insane by any standards...

    Let's hope this deal isn't slipping under the radar

  25. only 1 pill a day how does that work? most superdrol clones are at least 2 or 3 arent they?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hamr9 View Post
    only 1 pill a day how does that work? most superdrol clones are at least 2 or 3 arent they?
    10mg of SD is a nice dose. Little to no sides, with nice, smooth gains. SD is one of the hormones I enjoy low-dosing with another compound. I'd really like to try S-Drol alongside Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. You could probably get away with a minimal PCT.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    10mg of SD is a nice dose. Little to no sides, with nice, smooth gains. SD is one of the hormones I enjoy low-dosing with another compound. I'd really like to try S-Drol alongside Sustain Alpha and Dermacrine. You could probably get away with a minimal PCT.
    I've done M-drol before at 30mg a day for 28 days and loved it, so would I assume that I can dose the S-roid at the same dosage? As i dont think that the 10mg a day will result in any major improvements.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by hamr9 View Post
    I've done M-drol before at 30mg a day for 28 days and loved it, so would I assume that I can dose the S-roid at the same dosage? As i dont think that the 10mg a day will result in any major improvements.
    Same thing so yes. I'd prefer the Hardcore Formulations product anyways.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Same thing so yes. I'd prefer the Hardcore Formulations product anyways.
    sounds good thanks for the help, and at that price im IN

  30. is there a COA for this?
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  31. will there be a similar sale on h-roid when it restocks?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    prohormone market is big with lots of money to be made. everyone want's in on it.
    hardcore formulations entire business is making high quality clones.
    I dont think we can by this here in Australia. is it a steroid? or just a supp?

    A mate of mine can get it shipped here and i will be having a crack at it. Will it build some good bulk?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    I dont think we can by this here in Australia. is it a steroid? or just a supp?

    A mate of mine can get it shipped here and i will be having a crack at it. Will it build some good bulk?
    If you don't know what it is, why would you take it?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If you don't know what it is, why would you take it?
    That is why im trying to find out. I believe it is a desinder steroid...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hardcore formulations h-roid
    By Eric160 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 04:23 PM
  2. Hardcore Formulations S-Roid?
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:11 PM
  3. For Sale: T-Roid (Hardcore Formulations) 2 bottles (Muscle Builders)
    By Skeetopunk01 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 03:54 AM
  4. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:15 AM
Log in
Log in