Sneak Peak...

  1. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Talking Sneak Peak...




    My lips are sealed!


  2. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0


    Rehab??~! WTF? Drinking with no side effects? After drink pills? Gets you off opiate dependance???? Helps you get back to normal function after a super brutal leg day? I am totally confused.. yet very curious.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,359
    Answers
    1


    oooooooooooooooo very exciting
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Well that ain't no pudding
  5. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    It had to be called Rehab, "Heroin Helper" was already in use; or so I am told.
  6. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Rehab??~! WTF? Drinking with no side effects? After drink pills? Gets you off opiate dependance???? Helps you get back to normal function after a super brutal leg day? I am totally confused.. yet very curious.
    LMAO

    Increases Hydration levels
    Volumizes Cells
    Replaces depleted Electrolytes
    Increases blood Flow
    Removal of Congeners and Toxins
    B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
    Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
    Improved Liver Recovery
    Increases Alertness and Concentration
    Decreases Nausea
    Quicker Immune System Recovery
    Reduction of Damage from Toxins
    Improved overall mood and wellbeing


  7. Registered User
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Answers
    0
  8. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Well that ain't right, pudding
    You just call me puddin'.

  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    You just call me puddin'.

    Lol, thats like the other day there was a post about honey. The poster started off by saying Honey ... etc . and the next guy thought he was going around calling people Honey
  10. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol, thats like the other day there was a post about honey. The poster started off by saying Honey ... etc . and the next guy thought he was going around calling people Honey
    Way to skirt around my question, honey.

  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    LMAO

    Increases Hydration levels
    Volumizes Cells
    Replaces depleted Electrolytes
    Increases blood Flow
    Removal of Congeners and Toxins
    B-Vitamins and Amino Acids for Energy
    Methylcobalamin for CNS Recovery
    Improved Liver Recovery
    Increases Alertness and Concentration
    Decreases Nausea
    Quicker Immune System Recovery
    Reduction of Damage from Toxins
    Improved overall mood and wellbeing


    Will this be out before may? I'd love to have some of this for the La Marathon.
  12. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Will this be out before may? I'd love to have some of this for the La Marathon.
    Should be.

    Mind me asking what the La Marathon is?
  13. djl
    djl is offline
    Registered User
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Should be.

    Mind me asking what the La Marathon is?
    probably this

    http://www.lamarathon.com/

    Not some french retreating competition.
  14. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    Interesting.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  15. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Rehab??~! WTF? Drinking with no side effects? After drink pills? Gets you off opiate dependance???? Helps you get back to normal function after a super brutal leg day? I am totally confused.. yet very curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    It had to be called Rehab, "Heroin Helper" was already in use; or so I am told.
    I think it is to help with withdrawals from chasing the dragon...cause you know, you'll never catch it!

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umop6VAzQ-I"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  16. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up Getting Closer...




  17. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    I want some... RIGHT NOW!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Hmm, I was going to say drinking 16-32oz. of water pre-bed is a recipe for alot of washroom breaks for me personally but this is more of a hangover treatment, in which case you're going to be urinating anyways lol. I think this is a unique niche they're going for, looking forward to seeing more info.
  19. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    If they could get this stuff in single serving packets in mini-marts it'd probably sell like gang busters.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  20. Registered User
    wontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Answers
    0


    get Amy Winehouse to endorse this
  21. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wontdie View Post
    get Amy Winehouse to endorse this
    They tried to make her endorse rehab but she said No No No......

    Muscle Pharm Rep
  22. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    If they could get this stuff in single serving packets in mini-marts it'd probably sell like gang busters.



    This is going to be sold in single serving packs.....

    All I know is Nutra better pick up a ton of this, as it will sell.

    Keep an eye out for a sample thread soon.

  23. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    In time for St. Patrick's day?
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  24. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    In time for St. Patrick's day?
    I wish, but sadly no.

    Should not be long after though.
  25. Registered User
    jpinciak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    haha in most cases I probably wouldnt remember to take this before bed
  26. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jpinciak View Post
    haha in most cases I probably wouldnt remember to take this before bed
    Good point!
    64oz of H2O and something to eat does the trick for me.
  27. Registered User
    Flyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    442
    Answers
    0


    if it works well it'll sell like mad...

    I don't actually tend to get the stereotypical hangovers, but even i would use it to get my body back in tip top working order.

    I can think of several friends that would drink this like it was going out of fashion
  28. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    if it works well it'll sell like mad...

    I don't actually tend to get the stereotypical hangovers, but even i would use it to get my body back in tip top working order.

    I can think of several friends that would drink this like it was going out of fashion
    Oh, it works.....

    After a night of drinking, you will be wanting to do these the next morning.

    :dl:

    :squat:

  29. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Oh, it works.....

    After a night of drinking, you will be wanting to do these the next morning.

    :dl:

    :squat:

    So I take it that you have tried it?
  30. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    So I take it that you have tried it?
    Me, not personally.....but the product has been going through testing. The feedback we have been recieving has been great.

    Plus we are going to be giving away tons of samples for yall to review.
  31. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Me, not personally.....but the product has been going through testing. The feedback we have been recieving has been great.

    Plus we are going to be giving away tons of samples for yall to review.
    Sweet! I'm in
  32. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post



    I'm having withdrawals just waiting on the release, can't wait!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  33. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I'm having withdrawals just waiting on the release, can't wait!!!
    Why wait....Nimbus Nutrition wants you to try...ReHab!


  34. Registered User
    tims03redfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by tims03redfire View Post
    Guys....if you want to try ReHab for FREE...please sign up in the thread linked above. All we ask is for a review in return.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sneak Peak of New BETA Site!
    By nricciar in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 11:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in