will NutraPlanet carry the new XTEND blue raspberry flavor?

  1. Question will NutraPlanet carry the new XTEND blue raspberry flavor?


    will NutraPlanet carry the new XTEND blue raspberry flavor? or is this exclusive? thanks!


  2. Curses... If we can get our hands on it , I'll let you know but looks doubtful.

  3. ... I missed this - new flavor? Must go research...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Curses... If we can get our hands on it , I'll let you know but looks doubtful.
    cmon steve, DO US JUSTICE!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by p00ndawg View Post
    cmon steve, DO US JUSTICE!!!!
    Brb, off to raid bb's warehouse

    I still am puzzled by why people are so gung-ho for Blue Raspberries. You ever see a blue raspberry, really?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Brb, off to raid bb's warehouse

    I still am puzzled by why people are so gung-ho for Blue Raspberries. You ever see a blue raspberry, really?
    well last night I went to a strip club and left with a couple of blue raspberries. >.>

  7. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer View Post
    ... I missed this - new flavor? Must go research...
    yes its true. its official on the scivation website as well as a video on bb.com. id rather get it through nutraplanet if i had the choice =P i stopped using bb.com years ago.

  8. ooooo new flavor! Who is excited? THIS GUY!

  9. ooh!! sounds nice. My first apple Xtend comes this tuesday. I've tried the lemon flavour sample too which was pretty nice!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    ooh!! sounds nice. My first apple Xtend comes this tuesday. I've tried the lemon flavour sample too which was pretty nice!
    I really can't pick a favourite they're all so good (Haven't tried Grape yet, but gone through tubs of the others). It seems Orange is my favourite as I just picked that up, but Apple is pretty refreshing. I'm burned out on anything lemonade

  11. Even if its a bb.com exclusive, I'm sure that NP will get it eventually (kinda like the green apple flavor).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You ever see a blue raspberry, really?
    you just have to only pick the blue ones.....


  13. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Even if its a bb.com exclusive, I'm sure that NP will get it eventually (kinda like the green apple flavor).
    i don't think this is a bb exclusive.
    my guess is it will be stocked with the next scivation shipment.


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i don't think this is a bb exclusive.
    my guess is it will be stocked with the next scivation shipment.
    Whatever the status, I've passed the word along and if we can get our hands on it, expect it at NP.

  15. i cant find any info on it anywhere...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    i cant find any info on it anywhere...
    http://www.scivation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4144

    also

    http://www.justin.tv/clip/d970ba4bf85544d7

  17. I got in touch with Marc Lobliner and unfortunately the 1st round will be a limited run for "over there". If they do a future run that is available to us, I will be sure to let you guys know when it's in stock.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I got in touch with Marc Lobliner and unfortunately the 1st round will be a limited run for "over there". If they do a future run that is available to us, I will be sure to let you guys know when it's in stock.
    lol "over there"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I got in touch with Marc Lobliner and unfortunately the 1st round will be a limited run for "over there". If they do a future run that is available to us, I will be sure to let you guys know when it's in stock.
    It will probably be like the apple flavor round

  20. thanks for the info man...i haven't had a bad flavor yet.

  21. on a side note the xtend shakers in that video look pretty sweet!

  22. Sticking to watermelon until NP can get their hands on the first non exclusive run.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Sticking to watermelon until NP can get their hands on the first non exclusive run.
    Sounds like you won't have to wait too long; Marc just said it's only a few weeks until the 2nd run of Blue Raspberry, and you can expect NutraPlanet to get their hands on it ASAP

  24. yeah cause id really like to save money getting it from nutra instead of "over there" =)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    yeah cause id really like to save money getting it from nutra instead of "over there" =)
    And you know we'd be happy to oblige Darren is on the hunt, and we will keep you guys updated.

  26. *sigh* how much longer til the blue raspberry comes in? i really wanna try it =)

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    *sigh* how much longer til the blue raspberry comes in? i really wanna try it =)
    Blue Razz Xtend ETA
    <4 weeks ideally.

  28. why does only grape xtend have 10 g protein?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    why does only grape xtend have 10 g protein?
    Not sure where that question came from.... The composition of 2 scoops of Xtend should be the same for the different flavours.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Not sure where that question came from.... The composition of 2 scoops of Xtend should be the same for the different flavours.
    The composition of 2 scoops will be the same. However the scoop size and container weight, I've noticed, is different between some of the flavors (most notably orange,) I assume it's due to additional flavoring needed for certain flavors.

    Just like Steveo said, 2 scoops = 10g of Aminos.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  31. I understand, but grape actually has 10 grams of PROTEIN. No other flavors do and ive had watermelon and apple. Sorry to hijack, but this was an xtend thread.

  32. all xtend flavors have the same breakdown...

    Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10mg
    L-Leucine 3.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    L-Isoleucine 1.75g
    L-Valine 1.75g
    Citruline Malate 1g

  33. Quote Originally Posted by IamSOFAking View Post
    I understand, but grape actually has 10 grams of PROTEIN. No other flavors do and ive had watermelon and apple. Sorry to hijack, but this was an xtend thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    all xtend flavors have the same breakdown...

    Vitamin B6 (as Pyroxidine HCI) 10mg
    L-Leucine 3.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    L-Isoleucine 1.75g
    L-Valine 1.75g
    Citruline Malate 1g
    Like Hank said, they have the same breakdown. I actually have a tub of grape that I am looking at right now so their is no discrepancy between the label on NP.

    Are you seeing this online somewhere, or do you have it in yor possession?

  34. I have an old tub of xtend that was given to me a cpl of years ago. Whit backround with purple lettering and it says 10g on the label.

  35. L-Leucine 3.5g
    L-Glutamine 2.5g
    L-Isoleucine 1.75g
    L-Valine 1.75g

    Add that up and you get 9.5g, rounds to 10g of "protein", but in this case it is in the form of Amino Acids. No need for that link, you can edit it out. I think they just changed their labelling since that wasn't required under the US Regulations.

  36. "you must spread some reputation before giving it to stevoph"

    Thanks, makes complete sense.

  37. Bump on this! New flavors?
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Bump on this! New flavors?
    I'll check with Marc; he's been busy with his show, but he should have an idea on where this stands. I made sure Darren knew to expect it, and they were suppose to send it to us when they had stock.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Really disapointed with blue raspberry xtend
    By Docmattic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 08:14 PM
  2. Scivation Xtend Blue Raspberry Taste Test
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2009, 07:10 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 11:46 AM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:34 PM
  5. NEWS: New flavor Blue Raspberry Storm
    By naturalguy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Log in
Log in