USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest

USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results

69 protocol

workout days
    3 morning dose with food
    2 with another meal
    2 35-45 minutes pre workout (amazing stacked with Jack3d, powerfull)
    2 with last meal of the day

off days
    2 with food 3 times a day

I take one day off a week.

I find this protocol to work as if you where taking 9 caps a day every day.

The preworkout dose will immediately increase workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression and stacked with PowerFULL and Jack3d...all I can say HOLY Caca balls!

Where did the lactic acid go and why do I feel like HE-MAN....you have to experience to even believe what I just wrote.

If you want to take it a step further as you should and in 1 Anabolic Pump meal 2-1.5 hours before a workout. I personally like cup oatmeal, 30-40grams whey protein, and a couple fish oils.

What this does is stuff your muscle cells with glycogen and anabolic amino acids and super hydrates your cells. You fueled with REAL ENERGY from FOOD. You muscle cell is hydrated(an anabolic environment) and ready to blast off into the workout!

Fair warning! Once you workout with this protocol, you will be addicted to the feeling of instant gratification!

With PRIME you get an immediately increase in workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression!

With PRIME you get a PROLONGED increase in workout strength, stamina, aggression, recovery, fat loss, muscle density and lean body mass gains!

Wow is the end results...YOu will soon agree

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.48%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    69 protocol

workout days
    3 morning dose with food
    2 with another meal

off days

The preworkout dose will immediately increase workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression and stacked with PowerFULL and Jack3d...all I can say HOLY Caca balls!

Where did the lactic acid go and why do I feel like HE-MAN....you have to experience to even believe what I just wrote.

If you want to take it a step further as you should and in 1 Anabolic Pump meal 2-1.5 hours before a workout. I personally like cup oatmeal, 30-40grams whey protein, and a couple fish oils.

What this does is stuff your muscle cells with glycogen and anabolic amino acids and super hydrates your cells. You fueled with REAL ENERGY from FOOD. You muscle cell is hydrated(an anabolic environment) and ready to blast off into the workout!

Fair warning! Once you workout with this protocol, you will be addicted to the feeling of instant gratification!

With PRIME you get an immediately increase in workout strength, stamina, intra set recovery and aggression!

With PRIME you get a PROLONGED increase in workout strength, stamina, aggression, recovery, fat loss, muscle density and lean body mass gains!

this sounds like a good plan. i'll be lifting 6 days a week until the end of march. should i still follow this protocol. be sweet if you guys had a stack sale on the jack3d, powerfull, and pump. just a thought.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hat eku View Post
    this sounds like a good plan. i'll be lifting 6 days a week until the end of march. should i still follow this protocol. be sweet if you guys had a stack sale on the jack3d, powerfull, and pump. just a thought.
    Yes, you can do the protocol.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This is the same layout that Jacob has directed me to advise our athletes on off-days. We have been getting killer feedback from them. We will be releasing some videos and testimonials regarding this in the upcoming weeks. If any one has any questions regarding integrating the PRIME 69 protocol and/or the Athletic Dominance Protocol into their current schedules, do not hesitate to ask!

Discover the strategic supplementation protocol athletes everywhere - including Pro athletes from every major sports organization - are using to gain a significant performance and recovery edge on their competition.

USPLabs Athletic Dominance Protocol

Discover the strategic supplementation protocol athletes everywhere - including Pro athletes from every major sports organization - are using to gain a significant performance and recovery edge on their competition.

PRE-GAME PROTOCOL, THE ATHLETES SECRET WEAPON
    15-20 minutes prior to pre-game meal – 1 capsule USPlabs Anabolic-Pump
    45 minutes prior to game – 3 caps USPlabs PowerFULL, 2-3 scoops USPlabs Jacked, 3 caps USPlabs PRIME

Explanation:

USPlabs Anabolic-Pump will literally stuff your muscle cells with MUSCLE BUILDING nutrients (Amino Acids and Glycogen) to be readily used as fuel for your dominance. Using Anabolic-Pump will allow you to consume more food, store more nutrients and fuel specifically in MUSCLE cells which is paramount for performance. Anabolic-Pump transforms regular food in to rocket fuel.

USPlabs PRIME will significantly increase your game-time muscular strength and will reduce muscle fatigue. When the other team is struggling to get off the bench, you will be tearing it up. In addition, your game-time aggression will be unbelievable. The ultimate ALPHA-MALE supplement!

USPlabs PowerFULL will drastically increase your performance by initializing instant muscular recovery due to a lactic acid buffering effect via vasodilation. The increase in Dopamine will increase muscular coordination and reaction as well as your mind/muscle connection. This will allow you to concentrate and react on an entirely new level.

USPlabs Jacked will allow your Central Nervous System to function at a much more effective way, producing an increase in ATP allowing for quick explosive power and strength. In addition, will experience unparalleled energy output as well as improved mood and focus. Physical force and muscle output will be increased by up to 222% while improving respiratory and cardiovascular function - all while ultimately expanding on the ultimate mild/muscle connection!

SUPER-HUMAN RECOVERY, POST-GAME PROTOCOL
    15 minutes prior to post-game meal – 1 capsule USPlabs Anabolic-Pump
    During post-game meal –2 capsules USPlabs PRIME
    15 minutes pre-bed – 2-3 capsules USPlabs PowerFULL

Explanation:

USPlabs Anabolic-Pump, post game, will allow you to intake more nutrients DIRECTLY into MUSCLE cells creating an ANABOLIC environment forcing increased PROTEIN SYNTHESIS - which significantly speeds the recovery process.

USPlabs PRIME, post game, will signal your body to instantaneously begin rebuilding the muscle lost from the destruction from the best game of your life. USPlabs PRIME is a potent natural anabolic. The reason athletes use steroids is to speed recovery; why risk your career and reputation when you can use USPlabs PRIME without side-effects?

USPlabs PowerFULL, post game, will exponentially increase your GH secretion to recover bigger, stronger and faster as well as allow for some much needed "Anabolic Dreams".
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.46%

When you mention you take 1 day off, does that me you have one rest day a week from training, or 1 day a week you do not take Prime at all? In other words, do you take Prime everyday on the 69 protocol?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mauibuilt View Post
    When you mention you take 1 day off, does that me you have one rest day a week from training, or 1 day a week you do not take Prime at all? In other words, do you take Prime everyday on the 69 protocol?
    Some do, Some don't.

Jacob recommends taking one day off of PRIME dosing, per week. I would schedule this as a non-training day.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.53%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    69 protocol

workout days
    3 morning dose with food
    2 with another meal

off days

IIRC the 69 protocol was formulated for 600mg Prime caps. How would this change for the new 800mg size?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.8%

As I am training at 11:30 am and having lunch at 1:30 PM, what should be the schedule based on this protocol?
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    As I am training at 11:30 am and having lunch at 1:30 PM, what should be the schedule based on this protocol?
    Here is a proposal:
    2 PRIME with your first meal of the day (preferably around 10:00am)
    3 PRIME preferably around 11:00am (if you take PowerFULL and Jack3d too, dose them here)
    2 PRIME with your lunch at 01:30pm
    2 PRIME with final meal of the day.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    IIRC the 69 protocol was formulated for 600mg Prime caps. How would this change for the new 800mg size?
    Ideally, there should not be any change. The 33%-extra-product-per-capsule-at-zero-price-increase move was intended to help users access the benefits of PRIME more conveniently; make high-dose PRIME protocols more affordable; and ultimately help users get more bang for their buck on a per capsule basis. So, the regular six-capsules-per-day protocol, the 69 Protocol, and other PRIME dosage schemes should deliver greater benefits for users versus the previous 600mg-per-cap formula. Consequently, retaining the 69 Protocol, for instance, with the 800mg capsules should translate to even better results.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Ideally, there should not be any change. The 33%-extra-product-per-capsule-at-zero-price-increase move was intended to help users access the benefits of PRIME more conveniently; make high-dose PRIME protocols more affordable; and ultimately help users get more bang for their buck on a per capsule basis. So, the regular six-capsules-per-day protocol, the 69 Protocol, and other PRIME dosage schemes should deliver greater benefits for users versus the previous 600mg-per-cap formula. Consequently, retaining the 69 Protocol, for instance, with the 800mg capsules should translate to even better results.
    Been there, done that with better results. 69 with 800 mg caps=basa** mass gains and excellent recomp effects.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I am working out at 8am and having lunch about 1:00 when is the best time to take prime?
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'll be trying out Prime soon. Would cardio days be considered off days or days when you only take 6 in the 6/9 protocol?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I'll be trying out Prime soon. Would cardio days be considered off days or days when you only take 6 in the 6/9 protocol?
    I read that now with Prime u do 6 days, 1 off day & take 3 caps twice a day.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I read that now with Prime u do 6 days, 1 off day & take 3 caps twice a day.
    With the 6/9 protocol, as I understand it you take 9 caps on workout days and 6 caps on off days and yes 1 day off a week from taking prime. I'm just wondering if people/usp labs considers cardio an off day to be taking 6 caps or an on day to be taking 9 caps?
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would consider cardio an off day as far as the dosing is concerned.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would consider cardio an off day as far as the dosing is concerned.
    Cool. Took me a while to get enough bottles to run at least 8 weeks of the stuff. I always purchase ergogenic type supplements little by little, a bottle here, a bottle there till I have enough to run a good cycle. Not sure when I'm gonna run this, soon but maybe not till December.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cool. Took me a while to get enough bottles to run at least 8 weeks of the stuff. I always purchase ergogenic type supplements little by little, a bottle here, a bottle there till I have enough to run a good cycle. Not sure when I'm gonna run this, soon but maybe not till December.

be ready for the increase in hungry but PRIME shines by itself.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    be ready for the increase in hungry but PRIME shines by itself.

Have you ran Prime before?If so, how did you dose it?
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Started it yesterday. Didn't want to wait till December.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Started it yesterday. Didn't want to wait till December.
    Are you doing the 6/9 protocol @ 6 days/week?
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Are you doing the 6/9 protocol @ 6 days/week?
    Yes so far.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Yes so far.
    Keep us posted & good luck
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Keep us posted & good luck
    Thanks, I'll be logging it,

Alphamine/Test Powder/Prime/Anabeta
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214

Have you ran Prime before?If so, how did you dose it?
    yes I dosed 6 caps a day 5 days on 2 off for 12 weeks is amazing stuff.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

Got Glycophase ...?

26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

I decided to just take 9 a day for 8 weeks or a little more, just gonna run it till I run out.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

yes I dosed 6 caps a day 5 days on 2 off for 12 weeks is amazing stuff.

What kind of results did you see?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214

What kind of results did you see?
    Super thickness and dense muscle plus not sure but seems this has very powerful adaptogen properties.

Got Glycophase ...?

29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Super thickness and dense muscle plus not sure but seems this has very powerful adaptogen properties.

Glad you enjoyed your run. Thank you for the feedback.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

The legendary protocol.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The legendary protocol.
    truly legendary!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    truly legendary!
    Everybody should try it at least once.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Everybody should try it at least once.

Tried it once, and had to do it again!. I just need 4 more bottles and I'll have enough for my Mega-dosed Prime Super Cycle!.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Tried it once, and had to do it again!. I just need 4 more bottles and I'll have enough for my Mega-dosed Prime Super Cycle!.
    how high and how long?
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Hey Jim. I have all my bottles now. Gonna be running it in the fall most likely, when it's cooler out.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.95%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Hey Jim. I have all my bottles now. Gonna be running it in the fall most likely, when it's cooler out.
    I will probably run mine around that time as well.

How many do you have and how long of a run are you planning?

Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I will probably run mine around that time as well.

How many do you have and how long of a run are you planning?

18 or 19 bottles at last count. I'm gonna start at 9 caps a day and work up to 18 caps a day(6 days on, one day off) slowly. Gonna run it till I'm done with all my bottles!....As per the write up....,

"Do I need to Cycle USPLabs Prime?

Well, you won't want to come off! And since it does not statistically affect hormonal levels one way or another, you can stay on for long periods. But, just to be safe, we suggest 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off. OR at least two, 3 week breaks per year."
    S.N.S. Rep

39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.14%

Of course that may change, I might break it into two cycles. Its a while off before I run it though. I'll think more about it come September-October...
    S.N.S. Rep

40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.95%

That's one hell of a megacycle....

I don't have that amount lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PRIME 69 protocol--Save $$$ without losing results
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 03:53 PM
  2. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:48 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:06 AM