Are you ready for "THE ONE"?!!!

  1. Are you ready for "THE ONE"?!!!


    .....................
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!


  2. The sooner Nutra gets it, the sooner we see more logs!!!so YES!!

  3. I'm ready for THE ONE logs!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I'm ready for THE ONE logs!
    I just released a number TWO log...

  5. Sounds like something special might happen at NutraPlanet with the release of TheOne... hmmm

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I just released a number TWO log...


    very nice...

    brownie points

  7. I guess so

    BP

  8. better then the current deal on the an site, should i wait???

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    better then the current deal on the an site, should i wait???
    hint: Do you want free shipping?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    hint: Do you want free shipping?
    so its the same deal with free shipping...? not much time left to decide. i suck with hints lol.

  11. bump anyone?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    bump anyone?
    He was teasing, and is not releasing all the info. May I suggest Jedi Mind Tricks?

  13. im out of practice on my jedi skills got lazy...i guess ill just order directly then unless i hear something soon. i knew i shouldnt have left the academy.
  14. Exclamation Its time to rock n roll!!!


    NutraPlanet is NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR "THE ONE"! This is a pre-sale, but our shipment will arrive next Wednesday or Thursday, the 5th!

    Each unit of "The One" comes with a FREE 2ND GEAR, giving you a complete cycle and unprecedented gains!!!

    Also, remember that our FREE SHIPPING offer expires this weekend, at the stroke of Midnight (EST) on Monday.



    Users Will Experience:
    • Incredibly fast lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks!!
    • Overall hardening effect to the physique
    • Increased vascularity
    • Increased strength
    • Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
    • Mood-enhancing effect
    • Increased fat metabolism
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Also, remember that our FREE SHIPPING offer expires this weekend, at the stroke of Midnight (EST) on Monday.
    translation: order this now and you avoid shipping charges.

  16. woohooo!!! I can get this and the bulk p slin all at once

  17. I rediscovered my Jedi Mind Tricks for you

  18. That is a killer deal DP! You guys OWN bb.com!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    NutraPlanet is NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR "THE ONE"! This is a pre-sale, but our shipment will arrive next Wednesday or Thursday, the 5th!

    Each unit of "The One" comes with a FREE 2ND GEAR, giving you a complete cycle and unprecedented gains!!!

    Also, remember that our FREE SHIPPING offer expires this weekend, at the stroke of Midnight (EST) on Monday.



    Users Will Experience:
    • Incredibly fast lean body mass gains - typical users report 10-15 lb. gains in the first 2-3 weeks!!
    • Overall hardening effect to the physique
    • Increased vascularity
    • Increased strength
    • Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination
    • Mood-enhancing effect
    • Increased fat metabolism
    We are running Nutra's order through the line right now- doesn't get any fresher than this

    They will have a ton of product to ship by early next week.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are running Nutra's order through the line right now- doesn't get any fresher than this

    They will have a ton of product to ship by early next week.....
    good to hear!
    i want people to get their orders so we can start to see some feedback on this!!

  21. Hell yeah AM.com is ready for THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    good to hear!
    i want people to get their orders so we can start to see some feedback on this!!
    Yup, in addition to all the logs that are popping up. I think the one has some serious potential. And even though you don't absolutely need to run cycle support while on it, we're giving you guys the option with this AI sale.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup, in addition to all the logs that are popping up. I think the one has some serious potential. And even though you don't absolutely need to run cycle support while on it, we're giving you guys the option with this AI sale.
    THE ONE, Steveo!


  24. Is the One in stock now Nutra?

    When is it ready to be shipped?

    Thanks
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yup, in addition to all the logs that are popping up. I think the one has some serious potential. And even though you don't absolutely need to run cycle support while on it, we're giving you guys the option with this AI sale.
    Just did a little looking.............That is an awesome deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lots of logs going up, sponsored and unsponsored...... seems the common theme is people loving it, less than a week in!

    Any of you Nutra guys gonna be at the AC? Sam, Darren, Hank, Steve?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  26. Perhaps Sam is lucky enough to go, I've got some school commitments. Also I didn't realize Columbus is only a 6-hour road trip from Toronto; I think with a bit of planning, I can pull it off and make it there next year. The more I hear about it, the more I want to go.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Any of you Nutra guys gonna be at the AC? Sam, Darren, Hank, Steve?
    I'll see ya there!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  28. IN STOCK NOW!!!


    The One + FREE 2nd Gear is now in stock and ready for shipment at NutraPlanet!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  29. already has 20 votes and its been in stock for 20 minutes seems like some people are trying to hate on it already. im excited to try mine took advatange of the special but don't know when im going to run it yet.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    already has 20 votes and its been in stock for 20 minutes seems like some people are trying to hate on it already. im excited to try mine took advatange of the special but don't know when im going to run it yet.
    Good observations. The star system shouldn't be taken too seriously ; logs and reviews are a much better indicator.

  31. oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    oh i know that sir as evident by the recent usp reviews. im watching the o ne logs now to see the best approach for when i start it.
    I'm also watching the logs/reviews. I picked up TO + 2nd Gear on my latest order, and am on the fence; will either use it or can easily trade/sell. I sincerely hope it lives up to the expectations; I listen the 1hr+ long Radio Interview with Dirk the other day and I'm more excited than ever

    ( If I get cold feet, I've got 10g of Form en route as well )

  33. i too picked it up because of the special and my faith in an. i have not used any phs yet so this would be a first for me and i want to make sure that "2nd gear" truly covers the pct needs else ill need to grab a serm which i am uneasy about dealing with. i was thinking about picking up the form now that it is in stock. transdermal is the best way to take it correct? my order hasn't shipped yet so maybe i will add it in if its not to late

  34. bump
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  35. I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    I stepped away from the PH game for a while. Anwhere I can find some info on this one?
    There's a full technical writeup http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ct-theone.php# .

    Also there are many relevant threads and logs in their subforum, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/

  37. Darren,

    Great to see you again at the AC!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  38. When will we be able to purchase 2nd Gear on it's own?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
  2. Getting ready for first "offical" Hdrol cycle...
    By JassUSMC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 08:37 PM
  3. Nutra, pls Do a "ready-mixed" Formestane+Penetrate?
    By wontdie in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 04:57 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in