Bulk 1,3 Dime - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulk 1,3 Dime

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Bulk 1,3 Dime

Just got mine in today, planning on adding it to my home brew pre workout drink. What's the best way to measure it? I have a scale that reads .01gm. But it just seems like a terribly small amount of powder to work with. I've heard of people putting it in water and using a dropper. Anyone know anything about this?

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Just got mine in today, planning on adding it to my home brew pre workout drink. What's the best way to measure it? I have a scale that reads .01gm. But it just seems like a terribly small amount of powder to work with. I've heard of people putting it in water and using a dropper. Anyone know anything about this?
    Well if you're in doubt, take 100mg, your heart will feel like it's beating right out of your chest, and you will never doubt us again Start at ~25mg and assess.

The water/solution thing works if you've got a accurate way of measuring water & a 1mL dropped. If you have a 0.01 scale, it makes more sense just to weigh it and add it to your mix.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Thanks for the reply Steveo. I wasn't implying that the amount measured was too small to be strong enough, rather that it's just such a small amount, it's very difficult to work with. Powder that sticks to the utensil used, the scale, ect. is lost. Not to mention the margin for error is much smaller than a product that I would measure by the gram.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Steveo. I wasn't implying that the amount measured was too small to be strong enough, rather that it's just such a small amount, it's very difficult to work with. Powder that sticks to the utensil used, the scale, ect. is lost. Not to mention the margin for error is much smaller than a product that I would measure by the gram.
    Tare a tiny piece of tissue with the product, and have a dedicated scooper to cut down on product loss. Then take the powder + paper, no loss there.
  5. Banned

Or make your own capsule:0 though you couldn't get much better than Nutraplanets capsules they are Dynamite.

BP
  6. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post
    Or make your own capsule:0 though you couldn't get much better than Nutraplanets capsules they are Dynamite.

BP
    Agreed. It's one of very few supps i always re-order.
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post

BP
    Yea the convenience factor, especially with the small dosing, is one of the few times I would buy pre-capped. You don't want to OD on this.
  8. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yea the convenience factor, especially with the small dosing, is one of the few times I would buy pre-capped. You don't want to OD on this.
    Good advice. My tolerance is quite good with stims but i'd strongly recommend starting very slowly on this especially if you are adding another stim.

I got a really weird beating in my chest once from this. I think i combined it with Basic Cuts. Wasn't my heart, that was fine, it was more in my upper respiratory. I don't think it was life threatening but it wasn't good.

The take home message is: DON'T BE THE EXAMPLE THE AUTHORITIES USE TO BAN IT!!!!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

I've been using small plastic cups with caps that I got from a resturant supply store to mix and weigh my pre-workout blend. I put the cup on the scale, zero it, and add the 1,3Dime then. Next time I will order the caps. I ordered the bulk this time because the caps were OOS (until the day after I ordered!)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:00 PM
  2. Bulk 1,3 Dime
    By redemption79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
  4. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 05:19 PM