This whole free shipping thang..

  1. This whole free shipping thang..


    got me thinking that yall should leave it like this FOREVER! How does that sound?


  2. Done, but there may be a $200 minimum on orders at certain times.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Done, but there may be a $200 minimum on orders at certain times.
    There's no other supplement company that can compare to your prices, customer service, and FREE SHIPPING
    •   
       


  4. I dont know if thats such a good idea.... i think i'll go broke after a while if we'll get free shipping forever... this is by no means a complain but damn, so many good deals... its hard to pass up

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I dont know if thats such a good idea.... i think i'll go broke after a while if we'll get free shipping forever... this is by no means a complain but damn, so many good deals... its hard to pass up
    I have felt the same way

  6. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode99 View Post
    I have felt the same way
    I even know the sales are coming, and I can't resist! I think I'm at 5 so far in under 2 months.

  7. how much some discount shipping to your international fans? :P

  8. I can tell you this. If you continue to offer FREE SHIPPING, I would order alot more. I dont know the reason, but the FREE SHIPPING thing really urges me to order more. I guess it psychological, but im like "well, i know exactly how much product A is and product B is, and that is how much im gonna pay". Im telling ya, the free shipping i think will definitely increase nutra's selling power, along with its' already extremely low prices. It would be a combo that would be impossible to beat IMO.

    THANKS NUTRA

  9. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I can tell you this. If you continue to offer FREE SHIPPING, I would order alot more. I dont know the reason, but the FREE SHIPPING thing really urges me to order more. I guess it psychological, but im like "well, i know exactly how much product A is and product B is, and that is how much im gonna pay". Im telling ya, the free shipping i think will definitely increase nutra's selling power, along with its' already extremely low prices. It would be a combo that would be impossible to beat IMO.

    THANKS NUTRA
    agreed if you guys stuck with free shipping I would be hooked. I believe its phsycological too, thinking that the shipping is free makes me think I have nothing to lose.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by beastmode99 View Post
    agreed if you guys stuck with free shipping I would be hooked. I believe its phsycological too, thinking that the shipping is free makes me think I have nothing to lose.
    psychological..lol! just something about that word FREE.

  11. How about a discount for shipping to Hawaii.....

    *I lost all hope for free shipping.....

  12. Seriously this free shipping is CRAZY - I have spent more this month with the free shipping this than I can ever remember spending in a single month!

    Usually I see somthing I want, but I try to get everything at once, so by the time I order I don't want whatever it was, of course that was then - Now, I order it, and then order somthing else, and then make the big order I had planned - If this continues I will be broke!
  13. Thumbs up


    I agree the free shipping is crazy plus the sale prices you can't beat these deals! The man deal alone made me place another order to np so that like 4 orders within a month lol. Keep up the good work np.

  14. Alas, only diamonds last forever. Get your orders in by Sunday night to take advantage of this long free-shipping promo!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    Seriously this free shipping is CRAZY - I have spent more this month with the free shipping this than I can ever remember spending in a single month!
    I dropped 1500 bucks at the 20% off sale for New Year's.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free Shipping?
    By mamelton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 11:26 PM
  2. IronMagLabs Buy 2 Get 1 Free and Free Shipping
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Log in
Log in