t-911....?

  1. t-911....?


    you guys should carry t-911.....maybe??


  2. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    you guys should carry t-911.....maybe??
    Agreed

    Crap.. Canadian's won't be able to order it, unless theres a Yohimbine free version.. =|

  3. wow really, you can have that in canada?? why?
    •   
       


  4. GNC Exclusive till end of March, along with Anadralic State

  5. but at the end of march yall are gunna carry it right??

  6. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    but at the end of march yall are gunna carry it right??
    You bet

  7. you got an idea of a price yet or what??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    you got an idea of a price yet or what??
    Free? Oh wait... teasing Haven't talked to anybody about price, but what I can tell from the LG Price, I'd expect it to be around $35 or so.

  9. sweet, kool beans! thanks dude!

  10. OK who's excited:
    T-911 Shipping to NutraPlanet Monday!


    Anybody want a pre-sale?

  11. yes please

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    OK who's excited:
    T-911 Shipping to NutraPlanet Monday!


    Anybody want a pre-sale?
    You know what I've been waiting for....
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  13. yeah I could do some t911.... will be keeping an eye open for presale info.

  14. lets rock the presale
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  15. Presale !!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. Pre sale :P

  17. what does the ADT in t-911 do exactly?

  18. Where's that pre-sale at!?!!


    hollllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    Where's that pre-sale at!?!!


    hollllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Never developed...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Never developed...
    My emails disappeared into the oblivion I tried. Perhaps I should call in

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    My emails disappeared into the oblivion I tried. Perhaps I should call in
    I know you were on it Steve.. whata yuh gonna do... like you said you tried.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Any chance it'll be up today? I have to go out of town for business and I'd like to order it from here before I leave, rather than another site (I noticed it is up at other retailers).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    Any chance it'll be up today? I have to go out of town for business and I'd like to order it from here before I leave, rather than another site (I noticed it is up at other retailers).
    I don't think we went with the ninja-monkey shipping option; it will take a few days since it only shipped out Monday. I'm trying to get tracking on it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I don't think we went with the ninja-monkey shipping option; it will take a few days since it only shipped out Monday. I'm trying to get tracking on it.
    You're the man Steve. Thanks for the heads up.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I don't think we went with the ninja-monkey shipping option; it will take a few days since it only shipped out Monday. I'm trying to get tracking on it.

    Is it almost here yet
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Is it almost here yet

  27. Wooohooo so close guys!!!! T911 is ready to rock your testes :P

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Wooohooo so close guys!!!! T911 is ready to rock your testes :P
    When?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    When?
    I know its shipped, it's up to the delivery man and NP to get this up now.


  30. Can't wait to buy my 2nd bottle of this from NP!! (had to buy the first from GNC )

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I know its shipped, it's up to the delivery man and NP to get this up now.

    Thanks.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    what does the ADT in t-911 do exactly?
    Hi,
    Would like an answer to this.
    Tried to search, but couldnt find much info on its MOA.
    Thanks.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in