Na-R-ALA

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
Does the bulk need to be capped?

I have kind of grown used to the Acetyl L carnitine, but theres no way in hell I can do the bulk cissus:lmao:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have kind of grown used to the Acetyl L carnitine, but theres no way in hell I can do the bulk cissus:lmao:
It is rather harsh, but you dont need to take much so it's not that bad.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is it comparable to? Acidic like the acetyl l?
Hmmmm......this one is like nothing else u ever tasted. Really cant compare it to anything else I tasted. Lets just put it this way, if you snorted it it would kill you ahahahaha.

socal2ks

socal2ks

Awards
I guess ill open up one of my capsules and see if I can take it.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Hey Tripdog,
How comparable is ALA to Na-R-ALA? ALA is obviously cheaper. How necesasary is ALA/NA-R-ALA since i'm using Scivation essential FA, sesamin, CLA, green tea caps, TTA, raspberry ketones and napalm.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Tripdog,
How comparable is ALA to Na-R-ALA? ALA is obviously cheaper. How necesasary is ALA/NA-R-ALA since i'm using Scivation essential FA, sesamin, CLA, green tea caps, TTA, raspberry ketones and napalm.
Na-rala is MUCH more potent and stable. Regular ala is made of 2 isomers, only one of them has benefit meaning only half the dose you take is doing anything. So 100mg of ala is only 50mg of non s-isomer ala. Narala is top 5best supplement in my opinion. I take both as reg ala is mad cheap, but na is much more effective.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Tripdog, I will definitely get some Na-R-ALA. Any of these that you would eliminate; Scivation essential FA, sesamin, CLA, green tea caps, TTA, raspberry ketones and napalm.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'll check to see if we have an eta yet.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established

the bulk super cissus i just got was extremely fresh and tasted good!! thanks nutra and USP:bruce3:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
It's extremely hard to get an answer from anybody at HQ; things are crazy busy right now. Still waiting to hear back from Nutraman.
yeah, darren didn't know the eta on this either.