bulk powders

  1. bulk powders


    just wondering how long some bulk powders last:
    glutamine 1kg?
    Beta-Alanine 500g?
    Citrulline Malate 500g?
    BCAAs 1kg?
    EAAs 1kg?


    also what would be a good combo for good pre workout?


  2. The last exactly as long as your dosing schedule predicts If you buy 1000g, and use 4g per day, it will last approx 250 days

    BA, Common dose is 4g/day. Therefore 500g will last 125 days.

    For Pre-Workout, we have the Ultimate Mass stack. But you can just mix your own creatine, beta-alanine, cit-mal, arginine, etc. Try searching for some of the terms + pre-workout

  3. "Beta-Alanine 500g?
    Citrulline Malate 500g?
    BCAAs 1kg?"

    buy all that.

    Citrulline > Arginine
    •   
       


  4. Oh, don't forget your Creatine Monohydrate!

    Ideally buy a tub of Xtend, and a kilo of NP's BCAAs and use only 1 scoop of XTEND and use 1 coup of BCAAs.. great value

  5. alright sweet i was on np and saw xtend and vasocharge deal so i was thinkin of pickin up that too just to try. already got monohydrate, just curious is cee better then mono ive never tried it? i did a cycle of monohydrate and working out was great, pumps were insane, noticeable size increase, then after a month stopped takin it and lost quite a bit of size would cee be a better option for keeping gains?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ah0907 View Post
    alright sweet i was on np and saw xtend and vasocharge deal so i was thinkin of pickin up that too just to try. already got monohydrate, just curious is cee better then mono ive never tried it? i did a cycle of monohydrate and working out was great, pumps were insane, noticeable size increase, then after a month stopped takin it and lost quite a bit of size would cee be a better option for keeping gains?
    CEE tastes terrible, and wasn't shown to be particularly effective in a recent study. I suggest either sticking with the plain creatine mono like I do, or go the more popular route and pick up http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    Oh, don't forget your Creatine Monohydrate!

    Ideally buy a tub of Xtend, and a kilo of NP's BCAAs and use only 1 scoop of XTEND and use 1 coup of BCAAs.. great value
    thats what i do, i mix 10gms of bulk BCAA, 5gms Leucine and 5 gms glutamine and add 2 scoops of xtend to add flavor, one tub of xtend lasts me awhile.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    CEE tastes terrible, and wasn't shown to be particularly effective in a recent study. I suggest either sticking with the plain creatine mono like I do, or go the more popular route and pick up http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...100-grams.html
    If you buy DiMalate get ready to put your sour face on!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    If you buy DiMalate get ready to put your sour face on!!!
    I fully recommend Dimalate over Mono in results and as for the taste,.. It tastes like nothing really...except grape juice...which i mix it with lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where to buy bulk powders?
    By Flaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 02:01 PM
  2. BULK POWDERS.....what are your top 5
    By msucurt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 03:41 AM
  3. Bulk powders from UK
    By Strategic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:22 PM
  4. Bulk Powders
    By getjacked63 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in