NP GMS change?

1. NP GMS change?

I just got my new order of NP bulk glycerol mono stearate and it looks different from the last time I ordered over a year ago. The last batch I got looked like flakes of wax and was very chunky. The new batch is very fine and powdery. No complaints, I just want to be sure it is GMS before I start using it.

Can anyone shed some light on this one?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    I just got my new order of NP bulk glycerol mono stearate and it looks different from the last time I ordered over a year ago. The last batch I got looked like flakes of wax and was very chunky. The new batch is very fine and powdery. No complaints, I just want to be sure it is GMS before I start using it.

Can anyone shed some light on this one?
    Probably just a new supplier. Especially if your last purchase was a year ago. I'll double check with NutraMan to make sure we aren't feeding you kryptonite.

3. NP typically try's to purchase the more refined grade - a finer powder.
    but sometimes it isn't available and have to stock the more granular/crystalline type. <-- probably what you had before.
    it's the same stuff, just milled further.
    •   

4. Thumbs up

Thanks, I figured as much but wanted to be sure. This batch of it is much easier to measure & ingest. Another thumbs up for NP!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tes Change?
    By Jman2010 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 11:52 AM
  2. name change
    By AsylumLifter in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 01:30 AM
  3. change in the law
    By Beelzebub in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 65