Geranium

  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Geranium


    I wanted to know if these

    Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet

    are actually a geranium extract, or a synthesized 1,3-dimethylamylamine. even in the description it says "A component of geranium oil, 1,3-dimethylamylamine" but that chemical nomenclature and statement is true of the ingredient whether its from an extract or syntehsized.

    I ask because i enjoy the overall feel of the oil extract as used in clearshots + andrenaline/y-rd far more than the synthesized version. I'm not sure why, but there is a difference to me

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I'm checking for you now... but the good news is... They're back in stock!!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-100-caps.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    629
    Rep Power
    22312
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    8.07%

    I find one NP 60mg cap to be terribly more effective than a full clear shot...sh*t makes me FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLYYYYYY.

    I kinda wish they were 30mg caps sometimes so I could use it for evening workouts.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    for me totally 100% opposite, if I take a 60mg of the original baggie NP caps, i dont even notice it if i'm not taking other stims with it. bizarre.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,886
    Rep Power
    1471969
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    61.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Same here Easy I have a bottle and I cant tell any difference when i use it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Advanced Member
    ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    418
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    17.53%

    i need to take three to make me feel anything from them but i do like it when i do. im trying reset ad to see if that works to bring back my sensitive.
  7. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Strong **** them capsules.

    I can't even take a whole capsule or im out of it for a weekLOL

    I break the capsule into half and consume the larger part of the capsule daily.This works a treat for me.

    Good stuff NP,awesome value too!!

    BP
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    As you astutely noticed, we use a synthetic geranium and not an extract; so exactly the same compound, but no smell.
  9. Advanced Member
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    92045
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    As you astutely noticed, we use a synthetic geranium and not an extract; so exactly the same compound, but no smell.
    i've ordered 2 bottles.

    If i'm using 5 AMP (original formula) caps how many of your 60mg Geranium caps should i be using to get a similiar effect?

    Chocamine is in my order as well.
  10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hmm not too familiar with the AMP, perhaps someone else who has used it can give you a comparison. It sounds like you're quite stim tolerant, but I would start with a 60mg cap and see how it feels, then go up to 2 if necessary but that is quite strong.
  11. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    agreed When I take clearshot I feel it a lot more natural feeling.

    Nutraplanets geranium is more of a synthetic feeling. and seems to not have the same effects as the clearshot oil.

    Steve do you know why Np's geranium isnt as natural feeling and more synthetic feeling than the clearshot ?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Not a geranium expert by any means; there is always the possibility that the plant extract/oil contains some other byproducts that are synergestic that aren't present in the synthesized 1,3-dime. I imagine they extract the oil just for the 1,3-dime, but you do get impurities, and perhaps it's something like the peripheral decarboxylase inhibitors that USP Labs claims is in their 1-Carboxy.

    Signing out for the night.
  13. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Arh that has cleared some query's that I had about this product as well.

    I am actually cutting down to only the small half of a capsule now as even taking the longer portion is proving too strong for me.

    It is definitely a quality product, that's without question... You just have to find the right dosage and you will be rockin' & rollin'.

    Buying 3 bottles of this next order around,that's how much I love it!!!

    BP

    PS I wouldn't take any other stims with this and I wouldn't go over 1 a day.
  14. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post
    Arh that has cleared some query's that I had about this product as well.

    I am actually cutting down to only the small half of a capsule now as even taking the longer portion is proving too strong for me.

    It is definitely a quality product, that's without question... You just have to find the right dosage and you will be rockin' & rollin'.

    Buying 3 bottles of this next order around,that's how much I love it!!!

    BP

    PS I wouldn't take any other stims with this and I wouldn't go over 1 a day.
    agreed over a year ago i took geranium on a cutting phase(from Nutraplanet) I think I made the first long review thread on it as I was the first one to buy and immediately try it when it came out to Nutraplanet..

    anyways I think I was stimmed out at 60 mgs I did it a couple weeks maybe three....if I do do it again im splitting the capsules down in half at 30 mgs. it lasted all day for me in till late at night the 60 mgs. so yeah it does work just a different feeling from what Ive experienced them the clearshot which is liquid and I enjoyed.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    nice to see these back in stock
  16. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1977
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nice to see these back in stock
    yes it is! and the price on them is crazy cheap!!
    100 60mg caps should last awhile.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-100-caps.html
  17. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    agreed over a year ago i took geranium on a cutting phase(from Nutraplanet) I think I made the first long review thread on it as I was the first one to buy and immediately try it when it came out to Nutraplanet..

    anyways I think I was stimmed out at 60 mgs I did it a couple weeks maybe three....if I do do it again im splitting the capsules down in half at 30 mgs. it lasted all day for me in till late at night the 60 mgs. so yeah it does work just a different feeling from what Ive experienced them the clearshot which is liquid and I enjoyed.
    agreed also smeton

    One 60mg capsule would have me stimmed out for a good week bro not just the whole day this would continue over a 5--7 day period.

    It is strong which is what you want but yeah just cut your dose down to find what works for you and it will last a long time for a very good price

    You couldn't ask for more and tks to NP for delivering this product.

    Great job guys!!

    BP
  18. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    nice to see these back in stock
    You got that right baby,i'm stocking up next order just cos i'm alittle greedy when i find a quality productLOL.

    BP
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post
    You got that right baby,i'm stocking up next order just cos i'm alittle greedy when i find a quality productLOL.

    BP
    Hitting $75 for free shipping should be a breeze Wise move stocking up as there are often long periods when we're waiting on restocks. Just don't buy it all, OK?
  20. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post
    agreed also smeton

    One 60mg capsule would have me stimmed out for a good week bro not just the whole day this would continue over a 5--7 day period.

    It is strong which is what you want but yeah just cut your dose down to find what works for you and it will last a long time for a very good price

    You couldn't ask for more and tks to NP for delivering this product.

    Great job guys!!

    BP

    I m cutting them in half. Started them today. It is working no doubt about it. Thanks again Nutraplanet.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Hitting $75 for free shipping should be a breeze Wise move stocking up as there are often long periods when we're waiting on restocks. Just don't buy it all, OK?

    Free shipping not available where I am Steve.Most likely I will get 3 or 4 bottles which should last me the whole year.Now that is great value!!

    BP
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,884
    Rep Power
    852762
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    another possibility beyond cutting them in half is to open 2 caps into 4ml of water, or some variation of that, and then using an oral syringe to meter out how much water you use
  23. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    another possibility beyond cutting them in half is to open 2 caps into 4ml of water, or some variation of that, and then using an oral syringe to meter out how much water you use
    I actually use that method for sme raw powder I bought of ebay Easy, just didn't think to use it for these..great idea dude cheers.

    Just did 20ml of water with 10 caps.Interestingly the solution isn't clear like the raw extract but more cloudy in appearance.

    BP
  24. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I skipped a day cause I felt weird yesterday. did 30 mgs(half a cap) today and feel it for sure! wow! This is strong stuff I might have to get off of it. dont know if its good for me. It was orginally used for a nasal opener. which I noticce it does. 30 mgs is a lil strong for me. may have to go down. (I dont know how to did 60 mgs everyday last year I must have been stimmed out and not known it; although, I was doing 8 hours of work physcial labor, aabout 3 hours outside in 10 degree weather from on it, and the rest inside)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I skipped a day cause I felt weird yesterday. did 30 mgs(half a cap) today and feel it for sure! wow! This is strong stuff I might have to get off of it. dont know if its good for me. It was orginally used for a nasal opener. which I noticce it does. 30 mgs is a lil strong for me. may have to go down. (I dont know how to did 60 mgs everyday last year I must have been stimmed out and not known it; although, I was doing 8 hours of work physcial labor, aabout 3 hours outside in 10 degree weather from on it, and the rest inside)
    This product is so wonderful that I could talk about it all day dude,and never get sick of itLOL

    You get a nice jolt from 30mg that's for sure so if that is too much yeah take a lower dose.

    Just want to know when you were stimmed out did you have any sides?

    A couple things i picked up on was increased appetite and thirst,lethargy and irratabilty.

    Get the dose right and I experience reduced appetite,lots of energy and great mood

    This product is worth playing around with to find your sweet spot.. 5 star rating

    BP
  26. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1977
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post
    This product is so wonderful that I could talk about it all day dude,and never get sick of itLOL

    You get a nice jolt from 30mg that's for sure so if that is too much yeah take a lower dose.

    Just want to know when you were stimmed out did you have any sides?

    A couple things i picked up on was increased appetite and thirst,lethargy and irratabilty.

    Get the dose right and I experience reduced appetite,lots of energy and great mood

    This product is worth playing around with to find your sweet spot.. 5 star rating

    BP
    nice review!
    it would be looked upon favorably by the free sample packing gods if you posted this review on the NP site - http://www.nutraplanet.com/listings/1945/reviews/new
  27. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Consider it done Hank

    I think I double posted cause the review didn't show up straight away LOL

    BP
  28. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33559
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bosompincher View Post

    You get a nice jolt from 30mg that's for sure so if that is too much yeah take a lower dose.

    Just want to know when you were stimmed out did you have any sides?

    A couple things i picked up on was increased appetite and thirst,lethargy and irratabilty.

    Get the dose right and I experience reduced appetite,lots of energy and great mood

    This product is worth playing around with to find your sweet spot.. 5 star rating

    BP
    yeah I dont take it today so its every other day 30 mgs for me. i thought I might would have to take tyrosine, no though.

    Its hard to put into words sometimes to convey exactly what was felt on the 60 mgs everyday for three weeks or however ling I did it I forgot its been over a year now.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  29. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    yeah I dont take it today so its every other day 30 mgs for me. i thought I might would have to take tyrosine, no though.

    Its hard to put into words sometimes to convey exactly what was felt on the 60 mgs everyday for three weeks or however ling I did it I forgot its been over a year now.
    Forget about it dude and don't repeat LOL

    BP
  30. Advanced Member
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    680
    Rep Power
    92045
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    36.95%

    I really like it to and have based my stim use around it since AMP was dicontinued.

    Although usually i take it an hour or so after a light breakfast on training days i found the very best effects are on the rare occassion i sleep in and running late for work.

    Within 5 minutes of waking up i pop 60mg, drink a coffee and 30 minutes later i'm raring to go. And i can go all day. Loads of energy, very chatty, fantastic mood and no appetite.
  31. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2280
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Man... i love this stuff.. and im only getting the small amount thats in Jack3d... however several people have complained about being able to keep a woody... they werent kidding!

    Me and my gf hadnt had sex for like a month cause she was on her period and then she went to mexico with her mom... man she came home and we were all rockin to go and you would think little FlawedGrunt would be ready to rock... NOPE! He got hard and as soon as penetration start he went to about half mast! HOW UPSETTING!

    But i still love my jack3d! I havent used any since friday so when she comes over tonight hopefully lil flawed will be ready! hahaha
  32. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    11894
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Man... i love this stuff.. and im only getting the small amount thats in Jack3d... however several people have complained about being able to keep a woody... they werent kidding!

    Me and my gf hadnt had sex for like a month cause she was on her period and then she went to mexico with her mom... man she came home and we were all rockin to go and you would think little FlawedGrunt would be ready to rock... NOPE! He got hard and as soon as penetration start he went to about half mast! HOW UPSETTING!

    But i still love my jack3d! I havent used any since friday so when she comes over tonight hopefully lil flawed will be ready! hahaha

    damn, I was sold on this stuff until I read this
  33. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    14387
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    We use this ingredient in Thermogum. Dosed lightly to moderately w/ synergistic compounds, it has amazing effects.
  34. Senior Member
    FlawedGrunt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,849
    Rep Power
    2280
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    1.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    damn, I was sold on this stuff until I read this
    Delsolrob my brotha. Try geranium with alphayohimbine. (Ladies and kids cover your eyes) my **** was as hard as a rock and could go multiple times with the addition of the alpha y
  35. Professional Member
    delsolrob's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    11894
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Delsolrob my brotha. Try geranium with alphayohimbine. (Ladies and kids cover your eyes) my **** was as hard as a rock and could go multiple times with the addition of the alpha y
    old friend! thanks for the info...I've been running yohimbine-hcl and have considered buying alpha y next time around.

    will be giving this a shot soon.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 04:34 PM
  2. Geranium Extract
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 01:57 PM
  3. NP's Geranium Anyone??
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 04:09 PM
  4. NP's Geranium.....
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in