question about sending(customs again)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Answers

question about sending(customs again)

hi! I once ordered Cycle Support from Nutraplanet, but the first order was confiscated by customs (cycle support is considered as medicine in my country lol) So now I've done some research and the law says that it's prohibited to order supplements (medicines) through internet BUT it is allowed to receive a package, sent by private person (one private person sending to another). Also law says that the package may contain max 5 originals, each containing max 100tab. So my question is that I'm planning ordering 2 bottles of hdrol and 2x Cycle Support...again. And was thinking if it's possible to ship it this time, marking the sender as a private person and also letting me know the name of the sender, so if customs ask, I can tell them, who is that friend for example, who is sending it to me. So it would be all legal and I would get a chance to try all the wonderful products Nutraplanet offer. Best regards.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

do you have anyone here in the U.S. who could accept the package and then re-mark and send it to you?
    NP is required to mark and ship packages a certain way so i don't believe anything can be done from our end.
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Im not sure if we can ship it as a private person sending it, but why dont you send that request to customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and we can see if something can be worked out. Also there are mail-forwarding services in the US.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Im not sure if we can ship it as a private person sending it, but why dont you send that request to customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and we can see if something can be worked out. Also there are mail-forwarding services in the US.
    thanks. I will e-mail nutraplanet. hopefully something can be done this time. I'm sick of these nonsense laws. For example, I ordered Nolvadex and received 90tabs of Nolvadex today, mailman delivered them to my doorstep, no questions asked. I would say Nolvadex is as medicine (even more) as Cycle Support. But maybe it's just because it's US.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Answers

okay. I e-mailed nutraplanet customer service, but the answer was as expected that nutraplanet does everything they can when sipping their packages, but I'm afraid unfortunately that might not be enough. As the signs show that it's ordered or sent by a firm etc, it's another call from customs and confiscated goodies (as was last time). Does anybody know, it these mail-forwarding services can mark the sender as a private person, or are they marking their company name also on the package?
    regards.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Answers

****! Mail forwarding services also said that they will post their company name. So seems like I can't buy stuff from U.S without a private person as a sender and I have no one in the states
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

what country do you live in?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Perhaps you could contact a reputable member on the board and see if they are willing to do the forwarding for you?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  216 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by munique View Post
    Perhaps you could contact a reputable member on the board and see if they are willing to do the forwarding for you?

I can't say I haven't thought about it, but I also think that it would be quite strange/awkward to go and bother other members with that kind of problems.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 08:04 AM
  2. Customs question (Lean Extrme, Australia)
    By nelix in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 07:26 AM
  3. sending international as gifts anyone?
    By dr ozz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 05:40 AM
  4. customs question
    By heytheresmoker1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 08:21 AM