Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Exclamation Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!


    True Anabolic Engineering is the cornerstone of Primordial Performance's Advanced Topical Delivery Systems. Primordial Performance is notorious for bringing diverse, unique, and effective products to the table, helping your fitness dreams become reality.

    FOR THREE DAYS ONLY, unleash your Maximum Tesosterone Potential with Primordial Performance, AT 30% OFF THE ENTIRE LINE!!!**



    This sale starts at the stroke of Midnight, this Friday the 6th and will only last through Sunday the 8th. So have your NutraPlanet Geranium caps ready, pitch a tent next to your computer, and be ready to order at 12:01am, FOR STOCK IS ALSO VERY LIMITED!

    Product Line-Up:
    1. 1-T
    2. Toco-8
    3. Sustain Alpha
    4. Dermacrine
    5. EndoAmp
    6. Phyto Testosterone (8 fl. oz.)
    7. DermaTherm (7.5oz)
    8. Tea-3

    Coming soon: VitaBerry

    Upset because you recently placed an order? Well, unfortunately we can’t fully control when sales will hit or which products they will be; but your requests have not fallen upon deaf ears. Through Monday the 9th, we’re running FREE FedEx ground shipping! Right in time to take advantage of this sweet exclusive sale!



    DO NOT DELAY OR ALLOW PROCRASTINATION TO BECOME YOUR EXCUSE FOR MISSING OUT ON THESE AMAZING SAVINGS!

    **Unfortunately, VitaBerry will be on sale, but will not be valued at 30% off, due to high cost on raws.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!


  2. I assume everything will be in stock in time for the sale?
    •   
       


  3. Your assumption is correct! BUT, for how long is the real question.......
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  4. outstanding sale here!
    makes me want to toco-8 my endo amp.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    outstanding sale here!
    makes me want to toco-8 my endo amp.
    Do it man!

    Toco-8 and Endo AMP are an INCREDIBLE combo for reducing stress; they have been the best thing I've tried hands down and are worth every penny. I have gone through 3 months of them and plan to stock up with this sale to continue use for a couple more months.

  6. Now this is what i'm talkin' bout!!

    Yet again, nutraplanet brings AM a GREAT deal on our primordial product line! Get on this boys, and let me know if you have questions about any of the products.


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Do it man!

    Toco-8 and Endo AMP are an INCREDIBLE combo for reducing stress; they have been the best thing I've tried hands down and are worth every penny. I have gone through 3 months of them and plan to stock up with this sale to continue use for a couple more months.
    yeah, i've used endo amp and like it. haven't tried toco-8 yet. but seem like this is my chance.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, i've used endo amp and like it. haven't tried toco-8 yet. but seem like this is my chance.
    I used it over Christmas as part of my destress-regime, and it definitely left me feeling good (but a break from work can do that too )
    I know I'll be picking up some more, that's for sure.

  9. Sweet. Wants some endoampzzzzz.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. oh dear.... I see my wallet becoming slightly thinner in a couple of days

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    oh dear.... I see my wallet becoming slightly thinner in a couple of days
    Thats what I said when I heard about the sale; I really expected to last more than a month after the New Years sale

  12. man im torn my cart is loaded but i cant buy it all its going to be decision time Friday night

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    man im torn my cart is loaded but i cant buy it all its going to be decision time Friday night
    The owrding is tricky, but it's a 3 -day sale, so I believei t start in 10.5 hours the way I understand it, and last until the end of the day Sunday. So don't wait too long to order, I know the products will go OOS.

  14. I'm thinking...a refreshed product line within 30 days....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I'm thinking...a refreshed product line within 30 days....
    Version 7 release with their Tren product, but that's just me guessing. Perhaps automatic pumps?

  16. Its great to see that in these hard times NP is still so "giving" to its customers. Thank you NP, for all your fantastic deals, and unmatched customer service *hats off* to you.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Its great to see that in these hard times NP is still so "giving" to its customers. Thank you NP, for all your fantastic deals, and unmatched customer service *hats off* to you.
    Thanks for your support! We are rather dependent on our customers you might say If you enjoyed your experience with NP, please share it with others. With the free shipping available right now, it's the perfect time to mention the site to friends. They can get their staples shipped for free; I know just about anybody would be down for $30 WPI/WPC blend of Cinnamon Bun or Cupcake Batter, shipped to their door! Same with Fish Oils, $13 for a kilo of creatine mono, everything is a deal lol

  18. Why did the price of toco-8 and endoamp just go up?

    toco -8 was at 29.95 and it jumped to 31.95.

    endo was at 47.95 and it jumped to 63.95??

    Suddenly this sale doesn't seem so exciting.

  19. Those are the list prices, not NP's sale prices...and not the 30%-off prices, either.
    It'll be a lousy sale - you should turn in early, nothin' to see here....

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Those are the list prices, not NP's sale prices...and not the 30%-off prices, either.
    It'll be a lousy sale - you should turn in early, nothin' to see here....
    So is it 30% off list? or 30% off of NP's standard price.

    And this "list" price. It only mysteriously shows up right before a sale?

    I just want to know...will endo amp be 33.57? or will it be 45$

  21. If EA is $45, we'll *both* be surprised!

    I don't work for NP, or PP, butl I can say that when *anyone* says "XX% off on <any_product>", it's VERY safe to assume they're NOT slashing an already discounted price still further, but rather the 'manufacturer's suggested retail price'.

    NP already discounts what they sell: they can only go so far with that before they're giving away their own income.

    Since this sale is a joint venture between PP & NP, I'd guess that PP is giving NP a specially reduced price on this stuff *for this one sale*.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    If EA is $45, we'll *both* be surprised!

    I don't work for NP, or PP, butl I can say that when *anyone* says "XX% off on <any_product>", it's VERY safe to assume they're NOT slashing an already discounted price still further, but rather the 'manufacturer's suggested retail price'.

    NP already discounts what they sell: they can only go so far with that before they're giving away their own income.

    Since this sale is a joint venture between PP & NP, I'd guess that PP is giving NP a specially reduced price on this stuff *for this one sale*.
    This is understandable.

    But I thought the list price was 47.95. Why would I assume any different. It is the price at both PP and NP. Was just a little shocked to see nearly a 30% price increase right before a 30% off sale.

    Looks like I won't be selling my kidney to buy a year's supply of EA.

  23. I think the inflated prices are just temporary place holders; when was the last time NP let you down And yes it is a joint venture; we couldn't cut 30% out on our own

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think the inflated prices are just temporary place holders; when was the last time NP let you down And yes it is a joint venture; we couldn't cut 30% out on our own
    Alright, so I ended up selling the kidney after all.

  25. I got 2 EA and T8 for me and another EA for my mom.

    Also picked up a bottle of DTH, and some other little things. My poor little paycheck got whopped by the big bad Nutra Sale again.

  26. Mine got whopped too....

    A couple things were already ship in 2-3 days by the time i got to them though

    managed to get the penultimate dermatherm as well! looking forward to giving that a go.


    1x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
    1x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
    1x DermaTherm (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance
    1x Banish BCFC By: RPN
    1x DCP (180 caps) By: RPN
    1x Jacked (45 servings) By: USPLabs
    1x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

    Daddy like!

  27. daft question so is this sale direct from primordail performance or nutraplanet!? cos i feel bit of a spaz at mo

  28. nutra


    just go to the nutraplanet site, select Primordial Performance from the drop down brand menu, and you'll see all the products

  29. This is an outstanding sale - salute!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    This is an outstanding sale - salute!
    *Return Salute*
    Spend on, boys

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    Mine got whopped too....

    A couple things were already ship in 2-3 days by the time i got to them though

    managed to get the penultimate dermatherm as well! looking forward to giving that a go.


    1x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
    1x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
    1x DermaTherm (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance
    1x Banish BCFC By: RPN
    1x DCP (180 caps) By: RPN
    1x Jacked (45 servings) By: USPLabs
    1x Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs) By: Get Diesel

    Daddy like!
    nice lookin order!

  32. Sick Prices guys!!!! Thank you

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    ...
    Spend on, boys
    Show them how it's done!


  34. haha, cheers hank - and yeah I think so too!

    never tried dermatherm or DTHC before, so looking forward to giving them a go.

  35. I'll play:
    1x Agmatine Powder (25 grams) By: NutraPlanet
    3x Gut Health (35 caps) By: RPN
    3x Toco-8 (38 g) By: Primordial Performance
    2x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz) By: Primordial Performance
    3x EndoAmp (48 g) By: Primordial Performance
    1x DermaTherm (7.5oz) By: Primordial Performance
    I had actually meant to put some Na-R-ALA and some more protein on there, too....

    The DermaTherm & agmatine are just for curiosity - never tried them

  36. nice to see some agmatine get picked up!
    i'm a fan myself of agmatine, but you don't hear much about it.

  37. Only just heard about it a month or 2 ago & forgot to pick some up on my previous. Never used it yet, but expect interesting results based on what little I've gleaned.

    What results / effects have you noticed?

  38. Whats this... It's monday and the sale prices are still in effect! Are the NP sale gods smiling, and extending the sale?.... Full details coming soon!

  39. you're such *tease*, Steveo!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 11:15 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 12:44 AM
  3. Phenominal Primordial Performance Sale!!!
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Log in
Log in