New AppNut Products now at Nutraplanet!

1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Exclamation New AppNut Products now at Nutraplanet!

To kick it off, we have the very affordable Bio-Mend (600 mg/60 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals . The other 2 should be close behind, and I will update this when they arrive.

Broad-Spectrum All Natural Anti-Oxidant

Anti-oxidants, as the name implies, protect your body’s cells from oxidation, which produces destructive free radicals that tear down cell walls and inhibit your body’s cells from working properly. Improper cell function can lead to a host of health abnormalities and can also make any exercise and nutrition program much less effective. Anti-oxidants counter the effects of these free radicals by removing agents that form them, allowing for improved cellular health, regeneration and nourishment.

Bio-Mend™ is a broad-spectrum anti-oxidant formula, scientifically engineered to employ nature’s most powerful ingredients for maximum cellular protection against free-radical damage. Bio-Mend contains a potent blend of natural extracts that focuses on a number of nutritive processes, for improved health and well-being.

* Neutralizes Free Radicals
    * Supports a Healthy Metabolism
    * Boost the immune system function
    * Improves cardiovascular health
    * Initiates repair of damaged cells.
    For a full technical writeup, see Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omega-Essentials (600 mg/60 Capsules) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

High Potency EPA / DHA

Omega-3s are an important inclusion in any heart-healthy diet, as they provide a wide range of benefits. Many studies have proven how these healthy fats can improve brain health, help prevent blood platelets from forming cholesterol-rich plaques co artery walls and help prevent inflammation in diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis. The lack of omega-3s may also cause attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and mood disorders, such as post-partum depression.

Omega Essentials contains high amounts of both EPA and DHA, offering a precise blend of the aforementioned health benefits at an extremely affordable price. Each capsule of Omega Essentials offers a precise blend of EPA/DHA in very appreciable amounts, rendering it extremely effective as well. Omega Essentials is made in limited runs using Soft Gel Technologies® Marine Lipids™ with vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to avoid oxidation so freshness and potency are guaranteed.

* Improves vitamin absorption
    * Promotes healthy weight loss
    * Increases cognitive function
    * Supports cardiovascular health

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 30
    Marine Lipid Concentrate (50%) (EPA 360 mg/DHA 240 mg) 1200 mg
    Take advantage of our limited-time FREE SHIPPING offer !!!

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

And the price is great too!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And the price is great too!
    $13 for a bottle shipped... it's crazy!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    $13 for a bottle shipped... it's crazy!
    Quite attractive. Great product!

5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Why Hello to you, Omega Essentials! And where is your 3rd partner in crime?
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Here, here, here I am!!!

Multi-vitamin / Multi-mineral for Today’s Demanding Lifestyles.

Think of your multivitamin as inexpensive health insurance. Try as you may to get all your nutrients from a balanced diet, you probably fall short some days. In fact, as many as 80 percent of Americans don't eat the recommended minimum of five servings of fruits and vegetables a day. That's why most nutrition experts now recommend that all adults take a daily multivitamin.

The vitamins and minerals in Complete Balance are designed to work together to keep the body growing and functioning normally. They help convert food into energy, keep cells healthy, and strengthen the immune system. Vitamins and minerals also help your body use the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats in your diet. A growing body of research shows that a daily multivitamin, when added to a well-balanced diet, can help reduce the risk of a number of chronic diseases, such as osteoporosis, heart disease, and certain types of cancer.

* Full spectrum nutrient profile
    * Meets or exceeds USRDA in 17 essential vitamins & minerals
    * Ultimate daily support for optimal health

Complete Balance is different from other multi-vitamins/multi-minerals because of the fast-acting nature of the delivery system. Applied Nutriceuticals employs fast-dissolving capsules vs. pressed pills, which often do not fully dissolve and are passed through your system unabsorbed. They also guarantee freshness and potency of the blend; as the product is manufactured to order in limited runs. The vitamin E is added to the formula as a final step and is not allowed to sit in any open containers for long periods of time in order to prevent any oxidation issues that are common to other brands.

(Supp facts on product page)
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

and damn, $10!

plus free shipping right now when does that end Steve?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

and damn, $10!

plus free shipping right now when does that end Steve?
    Mon Feb 9th, do you want 2 more reminds before then
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

hehehehee maybe I should set it on my calendar in outlook.
    This space for rent

10. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

hehehehee maybe I should set it on my calendar in outlook.
    Outlook is my hero; I've got every class, extra-curricular, appointment, etc. scheduled into there. The 15-minute warnings are great. I sync it up with my iPod, works like a charm.
  11. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Outlook is my hero; I've got every class, extra-curricular, appointment, etc. scheduled into there. The 15-minute warnings are great. I sync it up with my iPod, works like a charm.
    I've been using windows mobile cellphones since 2002, so its supersweet for that. at the doctors office just enter the followup appt into the phone and it takes care of reminding me at home
    This space for rent

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My bio-mend came today, woop!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

And now they are stacked together to bring you some savings!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...ple-stack.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. what to stack with drive besides other appnut products
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 11:26 AM
  2. For Sale: Recreate & Appnut (Miscellaneous Products)
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 05:24 PM
  3. For Sale: Intra-Aid, AppNut, etc. (Miscellaneous Products)
    By jazzman21 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 07:00 PM