Capping kit question

1. Capping kit question

I have a bunch of bulk I'd like too cap. What kit do u recomend

2. This: Complete Capping Kit ("00") By: NutraPlanet
    and maybe add in one of their digital scales. Cant go wrong! I got the 50 gram digital scale, Now I'm wishin I'd have picked up the 100 gram.

Edit: Just noticed the kit is out of stock
    •   

3. out of stock, yikes

4. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    out of stock, yikes
    I found an alternative so you can still spend wisely It seems I love to promote spending at NP!

5. I usually get 500-600mg per "0" cap on the 3 things I cap. ALCAR is about 530mg tamped, bulk cissus 5% 600mg tamped, and 1-C 500mg tamped.

Cap'm quick is awsome, 50 caps at a time as I be lazy and watch House or Lost on DVD. I also got the 50g digital scale and like it for checking amounts.

I may invest in a "00" capping kit as well for different amounts per dose. I would really like to see some capping kits for smaller sizes so I can cap that 95% grape seed extract in small doses. At least "1" size, but "3" would be cool to play with too.

6. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    I usually get 500-600mg per "0" cap on the 3 things I cap. ALCAR is about 530mg tamped, bulk cissus 5% 600mg tamped, and 1-C 500mg tamped.

Cap'm quick is awsome, 50 caps at a time as I be lazy and watch House or Lost on DVD. I also got the 50g digital scale and like it for checking amounts.

I may invest in a "00" capping kit as well for different amounts per dose. I would really like to see some capping kits for smaller sizes so I can cap that 95% grape seed extract in small doses. At least "1" size, but "3" would be cool to play with too.
    The trick to capping Grape Seed Extract is to add in a filler. Personally I like to do 500mg Green Tea Extract + 100mg Grape Seed Extract, but you could very easily substitute something like protein powder of flour/sugar as a filler.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Capping Question
    By boxmeman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 07:18 AM
  2. Quick question about capping kits!
    By warbird01 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 08:26 PM
  3. Capping question NP
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6