10 Day Sale at NP

1. 10 Day Sale at NP

I have a question about the additional 20% off. Does this automatically show up during checkout, or is there a coupon code to put in? Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592;
    I have a question about the additional 20% off. Does this automatically show up during checkout, or is there a coupon code to put in? Thanks!
    You need a coupon code at checkout. Code is: NEWYEAR20.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

3. Thanks bro!
    •   

4. i dont know if its case sensitive or not but on the original post the code is shown as NewYear20

5. Ive tried every possible way and it doesnt show up. I just need to type NewYear20 in the discount code and it should show up after I press ok, right?
  6. Unbreakable

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...net-s-new.html

The Planet : The NutraPlanet 2009 New Year's SALE

Enter the appropriate codes:

NEWYEAR10 : Save an additional 10% off on orders over $100

NEWYEAR15 : Save an additional 15% off on orders over $500

NEWYEAR20 : Save an additional 20% off on orders over $1000 (unprecedented discount!)

NOTE: If an item stated "Currently Out Of Stock" it does not let you proceed to check out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The fool says in his heart “There is no God."

I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.

7. Ahh, got it. 20% off of orders over $1000. Thats the hangup right there, I wish I had that to spend on supps. Thanks for the clarification.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bryan4592 View Post
    Ive tried every possible way and it doesnt show up. I just need to type NewYear20 in the discount code and it should show up after I press ok, right?
    make sure your order is > $1000 in order to get the 20% discount!

9. It's the fine print that gets you 10% off $100 and free shipping is still quite a great savings!

10. I know a lot of people who will stock up for himself, a few close friends and a few close family members. Doing that, it is quite easily to get to the $1000 price break.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    I know a lot of people who will stock up for himself, a few close friends and a few close family members. Doing that, it is quite easily to get to the $1000 price break.
    and there are several supp whores around here who can get to the $1000+ mark all by themselves.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 01:37 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:14 PM