NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Page 11 of 27 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. NutraPlanet Kre-Alkalyn 120 cap bottle only $5 bucks now!!! That's 75% off...help us unload these

Fresh batch nowhere near expiration, just overstocked...

2. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    NutraPlanet Kre-Alkalyn 120 cap bottle[/URL] only $5 bucks now!!! That's 75% off...help us unload these

wow. are there going to be more new deals popping up thoughout the 10 days?
    •   

3. maaybe I was a bit too quick off the mark..

what's the chance of doing a 2nd order and combining the two?

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    maaybe I was a bit too quick off the mark..

what's the chance of doing a 2nd order and combining the two?
    Go here http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/ and type in your order # in the "Order ID" field, and fill out the form completely. Type in the box, please combine my order 2 orders and we'll take care of it. Be sure to include both order numbers in the comment box and this will make it easier for us.

Once you submit the form, it flags the order and tags the comment in it. Since we're closed Thursday, it should be caught in time as long as you place the order before Friday.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    wow. are there going to be more new deals popping up thoughout the 10 days?
    No, that should be it...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    NutraPlanet Kre-Alkalyn 120 cap bottle only $5 bucks now!!! That's 75% off...help us unload these

sweeet any other over stocked stuff around?

thanks a ton again for the sale, loading up my cart with more stuff each minute

7. stryder......go to bed man!!!! you have done enough for us. I thought you were signing off like over a hour ago!

8. Nutraplanet For Life!

9. I can't pre-order Leviathan R? Sold out!

10. No sale on Anabolic Xtreme?

11. I have been trying to checkout but since TNT is OOS it does not let me checkout ( I thought products that are in red are ok to add to cart)

12. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    No sale on Anabolic Xtreme?

Dont tell me you dont want thier FREE dog tag man. Its the bestest deal in the supps industry ever

13. I am going to be stocking up...this is a truly amazing sale. thanks nutra!

14. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    I have been trying to checkout but since TNT is OOS it does not let me checkout ( I thought products that are in red are ok to add to cart)
    I believe steve said that he was working on getting the TNT stack included in the over sale.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

15. Seriously, this is insane. You guys should be ashamed for yourself...making Sam have to sell his "extra special services" on the side just to get by!

But for real, some of these deals are ridonkulous.

16. Hmmmmmmmmm, i thought when i put scivation's knockout in my cart last night it was 12.95, now its 25.00?

17. Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    Seriously, this is insane. You guys should be ashamed for yourself...making Sam have to sell his "extra special services" on the side just to get by!

But for real, some of these deals are ridonkulous.
    Hey now, Sam is the very best at those extra special services, so let's keep him in his place.

18. CEL H Drol sold out already? Any chance of restocking during the 10 day sale?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hey now, Sam is the very best at those extra special services, so let's keep him in his place.
    Do the coupon codes apply to these as well? If that's the case, I'LL TAKE A DOZEN

20. my order is around 200 bucks ... 10% off is 20 off ... can I still use the 7OFF200 coupon too ... when i put it in it just takes the place of the 10% off one ....

21. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I believe steve said that he was working on getting the TNT stack included in the over sale.
    we're trying but i may not happen.
    the T-Rez restock got held up by customs so it is now around 3-4 weeks before it is expected in.
    that would likely hold up orders with TNT by up to a month!

22. Quote Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    my order is around 200 bucks ... 10% off is 20 off ... can I still use the 7OFF200 coupon too ... when i put it in it just takes the place of the 10% off one ....
    only one coupon code is allowed at check-out.
    but nice try.

23. Anyone got a confirmation on what exactly happened to sci's knockout? The price jumped 50% almost; was it mistakingly included in the sale?

Well, maybe i was looking at something else...i might have been mistaken myself.

24. I stocked up with Gut Health. Damn, it's a supplement that needs to have main-stream attention.

25. Got my order in shortly after midnight. Just a bit over $100. Calipers, BCAA's, CLA, P-Slin bulk, and Geranimin caps. Time to start leaning out!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 1)
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
  2. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 4)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 11:04 PM
  3. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 2)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 04:46 PM
  4. NutraPlanet's New Years Sale 2010!!! (PART 3)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 03:39 PM
  5. NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:06 PM