NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Page 11 of 23 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    we should have bought more then!

does anyone know the effectiveness of this product?

scivation always brings good products, and especially i liked the indrediant profile on knockout.

any one have any experiences?
    http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner...kout&sa=Search

2. Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Any chance on getting more Activate Extreme or h-drol before the sale ends. The two products I wanted most are out of stock.
    Done my good sir!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...-120-caps.html

Looking into H-Drol for you, will have an answer tomorrow.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    we should have bought more then!

does anyone know the effectiveness of this product?

scivation always brings good products, and especially i liked the indrediant profile on knockout.

any one have any experiences?
    Yeah, I never heard that it was only going to be offered one day only, because I figured it was part of the 10 day sale. If i had known it wasn't, i would have ordered 4 bottles ...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

4. thanks for the answer

but i know how to use the search function:

there are no review on AN, maybe a few comments.

There was one review but it had mod edit on it.

I guess ill have to do a review on this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    thanks for the answer

but i know how to use the search function:

there are no review on AN, maybe a few comments.

There was one review but it had mod edit on it.

I guess ill have to do a review on this.
    if you are talking about scivation knockout there have been some I have seen. they are included in alot of the sleep aid threads though. best of luck to ya ari!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

6. Any chance of Renegade, I3C or Caffeine tabs coming back in for the sale?

7. Unfortunately, no on the last two.

8. Wow a couple items I had in my cart went out of stock while I was waiting for the bulk cissus and supersap, any chance that these can be restocked or in the process of being restocked. The items are Napalm and Essentials joint.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmm, i thought when i put scivation's knockout in my cart last night it was 12.95, now its 25.00?
    This product literally sold out in seconds!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    my order is around 200 bucks ... 10% off is 20 off ... can I still use the 7OFF200 coupon too ... when i put it in it just takes the place of the 10% off one ....
    No, unfortunately, our system only allows for one coupon per order.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

11. Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    It was definitely $12 something last night..
    Scivation's Knockout was a limited supply offer. Unfortunately, it literally sold out in a matter of seconds. Don't delay, these offer are going fast!

12. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I wasn't expecting to order anything but that damn 28 ounce blender bottle was a must, next thing I know I have enough fish oil for almost a year and two different kinds of soap. Damn you and your deals NutraMonkeys!!!!
    Yes, the blender bottles are definitely a must! Especially now that they are exclusive private labeled NutraPlanet Blender bottles w/ our logo and a custom silver-dome lid!
  13. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    and a custom silver-dome lid!
    I have a custom silver-dome lid too...but they just call me bald
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

14. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I have a custom silver-dome lid too...but they just call me bald
    that's not custom......it comes standard with your model.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    Hank!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.

17. Can someone tell me the expiration dates of the activate xtreme and if you are allowed to oversell on these products.
    Are you allowed to oversell msn ragnarok?

18. Any eta on these, or can you set them up to allow ordering, I really dont care if I have to wait a while, it will just add to the suspense:

Banish + Java Lather Jumbo Stack

Atomic Meltdown (8.5 oz)

Poseidon (880 grams)

TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex)
    PHF Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    Can someone tell me the expiration dates of the activate xtreme and if you are allowed to oversell on these products.
    Are you allowed to oversell msn ragnarok?
    I don't have a bottle of the ActX in hand, but it's the new formula and I'd expect about 2 years from now. If it's allowed to oversell, you can add it to your cart and checkout, so Yes

Sidenote: the label is now correct, and we are carrying the new version of ActX & LeanXtreme, we are still selling the old formula of Adrenalean and will update that label when shipping the new stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Any eta on these, or can you set them up to allow ordering, I really dont care if I have to wait a while, it will just add to the suspense:

Banish + Java Lather Jumbo Stack

Atomic Meltdown (8.5 oz)

Poseidon (880 grams)

TNT Stack™ (Testosterone Complex)
    I don't think Atomic Meltdown will restock on this sale, once it's sold out it's gone. TNT is being held up by T-Rez, forget to ask for an ETA on that. Would probably have to order Poseidon, I can check into that.

20. *edit* Atomic Meltdown's sale is gone? I just died a little inside. I'm assuming that means no oversale for it?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    *edit* Atomic Meltdown's sale is gone? I just died a little inside. I'm assuming that means no oversale for it?
    Unless RPN is shipping us some more, I think it might be gone. It was a VERY hot deal, I'll check with Dsade.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Unless RPN is shipping us some more, I think it might be gone. It was a VERY hot deal, I'll check with Dsade.
    Let me see how many more I have.

I also didn't realize Banish was out of stock - I just spoke with Darren on Wednesday, and there was plenty.

I do have an order going out to Nutra today - let me find out and get back to you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

I also didn't realize Banish was out of stock - I just spoke with Darren on Wednesday, and there was plenty.

I do have an order going out to Nutra today - let me find out and get back to you.
    Got to love when your products are more popular than you realize

24. I'm glad I went ahead and picked up two bottles of Gut Health. I was contemplating, but then when I saw there was only 8 bottles left, I had to jump. I went back a little later and they were OOS.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Please let us know, and dont forget the java lather jumbo, I wanted to get the banish and java combo, along with the meltdown, basically nows a great time to try new things, so even if theres a wait time, just let me know.
    PHF Rep

26. I wish I could have gotten Atomic Melt Down & the banish/java lather combo, can we add this to an already placed order?

27. Quote Originally Posted by moats View Post
    I wish I could have gotten Atomic Melt Down & the banish/java lather combo, can we add this to an already placed order?

I sent out the remainder of the Atomic Meltdown today (will be there Tuesday) and the Banish as well.

Look for that special combo (Banish/Majestic Mudd Treatment) to be available as well at an intro price.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

28. My order shipped today. Hopefully, it will arrive here tomorrow and I can attest to all the great samples that may be in there. Regardless, just getting everything that I got for the price that I did is outstanding. My order would have been over $500, but I deleted the Poseidon that was in my cart. No way do I want to go down that road again.

Thanks for the sale, Nutra - and to RPN as well. I stocked up!

29. I got my order in at 00:15 1-1-09 and it still says pending.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

30. nice deal NP
    Team Orbit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: BeerDawg's New Year Sale (Miscellaneous Products)
    By BeerDawg420 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:35 AM
  2. NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM