USPowders 1-Carboxy 11.99!! Huge Huge Savings from The PLanet

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Guest

shipped today...

this is the last round at this low low price....

Will post some cool testosterone enhancing benefits of 1 c!
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

2. are you saying were gettin another shot at bulk 1-carboxy at the previous sale price jacob?? brilliant.

do you think we can expect this shipment in by thursday? i have an order pending via money order and im going to be calling in to change the payment to debit this week, but i must do it by friday 5pm EST or else it gets canceled and i do not want that. i was thinking of adding in a couple more things as well when i call in, bulk 1-carboxy being one of them.
    •   

3. Wow Thank you Jacob! I will be stocking up on it again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    shipped today...

this is the last round at this low low price....

Will post some cool testosterone enhancing benefits of 1 c!
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    Shucks, I just emailed Darren this evening telling him to twist your arm and get us the 1-C for $12 again

Hopefully all the people who were PMing me about 1-C see this update, sounds like we should have 1-c by Friday perhaps.
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Shucks, I just emailed Darren this evening telling him to twist your arm and get us the 1-C for $12 again

Hopefully all the people who were PMing me about 1-C see this update, sounds like we should have 1-c by Friday perhaps.

It will be that cheap on this new run but not next one...
    •   

6. Does 1-C work intranasally?

No, seriously. I have been capping 1.5 cans of it the last 2 nights; while doing so some of the powder disperses into the air and I inhaled some as I capped. Both mornings I slept right through my alarm clock while having some seriously realistic/crazy dreams in some very deep sleep. I honestly havn't gotten sleep like that in over a year; so just wondering if the 1-C I inhaled while capping gave that effect. If so, I can't imagine what a 500mg cap or 2 is going to do for me as I'm waiting till the weekend to try it so I don't sleep right through work.

7. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    Does 1-C work intranasally?

No, seriously. I have been capping 1.5 cans of it the last 2 nights; while doing so some of the powder disperses into the air and I inhaled some as I capped. Both mornings I slept right through my alarm clock while having some seriously realistic/crazy dreams in some very deep sleep. I honestly havn't gotten sleep like that in over a year; so just wondering if the 1-C I inhaled while capping gave that effect. If so, I can't imagine what a 500mg cap or 2 is going to do for me as I'm waiting till the weekend to try it so I don't sleep right through work.
    Very interesting man...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

interesting evaluation...

9. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post

interesting, good to know!

10. keep experimenting guys

the more we know,the better the outcome

11. Great timing! I just ran out before the holidays
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post

Price will increase after this stock is gone..

13. got 2 =)
  14. Guest

any buy 1-carboxy and SUperSaponins? the mix would be real insane!

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Straight intense. Im picking up some 1-carboxy today.

I felt how well the SuperSAP worked, I cannot wait to try the combo.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

16. I got a good amount of 1-C, but will have to wait for another run of SuperSap before trying the combo. Any idea yet of when the next run of SS will be? Feedback seems great on it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    What about TNT stack + 1-C + supersap and a bit of bulk p-slin & neovar for good measure? Does that count as insanity?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Huge Savings @ NTBM! 25% Off Everything!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 08:17 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM