Get Diesel's JP8, BLOWOUT SALE!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
For a VERY LIMITED TIME ONLY or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, pick up Get Diesel's JP8 for ONLY $29.99!!! Regular price $42.99!

DON'T HESITATE, this deal WILL NOT last long!!

THE END RESULT OF USING JP8:

-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increase Explosive Power
-Increase Endurance
-Increase Strength
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Increased Mental Clarity
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Faster Recovery
-No Artificial Sweeteners (including Sucralose and Acesulfame K)
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, too tempting :D
There's tons of reviews out there guys, but this is my favourite pre-WO powder out there. I'll be honest the taste isn't great, but just down it quickly and you're oging to have an incredible time at the gym. I encourage you guys to pick both this and Jacked up, we're having a pre-WO party today!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
There's tons of reviews out there guys, but this is my favourite pre-WO powder out there. I'll be honest the taste isn't great, but just down it quickly and you're oging to have an incredible time at the gym. I encourage you guys to pick both this and Jacked up, we're having a pre-WO party today!
I wish people promoted my stuff without even trying it like they do jacked or anything else by USP.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish people promoted my stuff without even trying it like they do jacked or anything else by USP.
don't worry mate - your rep is growing strong.

I'm about to jump on the Diesel train :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Why is that I have to notice this thread the DAY AFTER I place my order? :wtf: JP8 is a badass product.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
any Yohimbine HCl in the product? i logged R4W (original i think) and it made me feel sick a lot

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
If you get JP8, why get Jacked? That stuff sold to the inner circle for $15. Hmm, makes me wonder. How do people get excited over such a cheap (in all of its senses) product, especially when there's only 15 servings per bottle? :lol:

Call me a hater... :duel:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you get JP8, why get Jacked? That stuff sold to the inner circle for $15. Hmm, makes me wonder. How do people get excited over such a cheap (in all of its senses) product, especially when there's only 15 servings per bottle? :lol:

Call me a hater... :duel:
I'm getting it through a Canadian connection that once had a Mullet ;)

As for the why, it's for comparison purposes. I know I'm going to get alot of questions about the product, and I want to be able to answer them based on personal experience and not second hand knowledge.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Well, just be sure to account for the geranamine content. I'm willing to bet that most people's reports of "extreme focus and drive" etc. will be due to that, especially since we don't know how much geranamine is in there. A simple 60-100mg is plenty on its own to turn anyone into a performance machine, IMO. And I'd like to know the reasoning behind incorporating theophylline.

And now to get back on topic... if JP8 ever goes through a reformulation, it'd be nice to see nicotinic acid, methylcobalimin, and R-5-P incorporated into the B-vitamin blend. Although then the price point would be completely fuxxored. Still, it'd be cool. ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, just be sure to account for the geranamine content. I'm willing to bet that most people's reports of "extreme focus and drive" etc. will be due to that, especially since we don't know how much geranamine is in there. A simple 60-100mg is plenty on its own to turn anyone into a performance machine, IMO. And I'd like to know the reasoning behind incorporating theophylline.

And now to get back on topic... if JP8 ever goes through a reformulation, it'd be nice to see nicotinic acid, methylcobalimin, and R-5-P incorporated into the B-vitamin blend. Although then the price point would be completely fuxxored. Still, it'd be cool. ;)
Hmm, how does this look for a reformulation. http://getdiesel.com/images/JP8_supplement_facts_grape_gif.gif . And what's that, you want it to taste like grape candy? Done. I'm stocking up on the lemonade version, but the grape has a few upgrades that I will be getting my hands on too and will compare. The only downer is that grape is only available directly through check for the near future, unless he changes his retail plans.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Here are the grape JP8 supplement facts. I can put money on it scoop for scoop, 2 scoop dose to 2 scoop dose, whatever, this will blow out any 3 scoop pre-workout product. The other products are 2 "basic" to be on JP8's level. None of them really give u anything for endurance, sht i bet 2 or 3 NCP caps will hit harder than 2 scoops of most pre-workout all in one products. I know 3 caps will.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad i just saw this before making my order. :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are the grape JP8 supplement facts. I can put money on it scoop for scoop, 2 scoop dose to 2 scoop dose, whatever, this will blow out any 3 scoop pre-workout product. The other products are 2 "basic" to be on JP8's level. None of them really give u anything for endurance, sht i bet 2 or 3 NCP caps will hit harder than 2 scoops of most pre-workout all in one products. I know 3 caps will.
that's some badass looking stuff. Gonna have to add to the order

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the grape one just incase you didn't realize. Nobody except Chuck has tried that, but Lemonade is what made JP8 so popular (Well relatively) in the first place and all the reviews out there are for this one. If you haven't tried it yet, you're in for a treat.

I'll go check on our stock, to see how long you guys have.:duel:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes it is! Gotta say that I am very glad to see benfotiamine in there, it expands quite a bit on not only the performance enhancement aspects of the product, but also the general health aspects which is something almost never seen in sports supps. For those who don't know, benfotiamine is a major contributor to reduction of glycation end products. Great work, Chuck. Also good to see theobromine in there, what I like to think of as a slightly less potent caffeine with primarily peripheral effects.

Though I still need to throw in some good natured criticism (since I know you actually listen to your customers):

I'd like to know why you chose DMG over TMG. From what I gather, TMG would be superior since it provides as a methyl donor prior to being converted to DMG. Also, why niacinamide over nicotinic acid. Nicotinic acid provides for vascular benefits not associated with niacinamide. I think it's also cheaper.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
was going to order the old version for the second time, but i like the additions so think i will be ordering the grape. In my opinion no company comes close to your pre-workout powders and pills...i have been a fan since the very first diesel fule and ready for war powder...wish i still could get that!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a steal for one of the years sickest products!! I have to say this stuff blew the doors open for preworkout supplements. Nothing can touch it IMO. The logs of this speak much truth.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hell yes it is! Gotta say that I am very glad to see benfotiamine in there, it expands quite a bit on not only the performance enhancement aspects of the product, but also the general health aspects which is something almost never seen in sports supps. For those who don't know, benfotiamine is a major contributor to reduction of glycation end products. Great work, Chuck. Also good to see theobromine in there, what I like to think of as a slightly less potent caffeine with primarily peripheral effects.

Though I still need to throw in some good natured criticism (since I know you actually listen to your customers):

I'd like to know why you chose DMG over TMG. From what I gather, TMG would be superior since it provides as a methyl donor prior to being converted to DMG. Also, why niacinamide over nicotinic acid. Nicotinic acid provides for vascular benefits not associated with niacinamide. I think it's also cheaper.
Eventhough the difference (on paper) is a methy group, DMG is much better for energy, like comparing DHEA to testosterone. Niacinamide does something Nicotinic acid doesnt, just cant remember, performance wise. Remember everything I do is results driven, Im not going to use nicotinic acid just so people can feel some flushing and be all happy they feel something. U know I dont use stuff cuz its "cheaper." This JP8 is also high in cit. malate.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
was going to order the old version for the second time, but i like the additions so think i will be ordering the grape. In my opinion no company comes close to your pre-workout powders and pills...i have been a fan since the very first diesel fule and ready for war powder...wish i still could get that!
hey thanks for using the stuff for so long. I got a new batch of ready4war that will be done soon thats.......sick. Also NCP might hit u like that old school diesel fuel did.

GET DIESEL is most popular for DIESEL TEST now, but those of you old school cats that were rolling with GET DIESEL since 2002-2004 know I take pre-workout powders and pills seriously being a former powerlifter from that "Ultimate Orange" Era.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Yo chuck why dont you make a bigger container so we can get 30-40 servings out of it, instead of 20?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo chuck why dont you make a bigger container so we can get 30-40 servings out of it, instead of 20?
The funny thing is the Lemonade got shipped in the big NOS Ether containers because there was a mixup (Can't remember why, but something didn't fit). So there was alot of empty space. I'm not sure if the Grape JP8 will be in a smaller container.

A bigger container would just get very expensive. If you want to double the serving size, you're talking $86 reg. for it which makes 1st time buyers not want to pay that much. He does offer 4 & 6 Packs on fefifo if you wish.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is the Lemonade got shipped in the big NOS Ether containers because there was a mixup (Can't remember why, but something didn't fit). So there was alot of empty space. I'm not sure if the Grape JP8 will be in a smaller container.

A bigger container would just get very expensive. If you want to double the serving size, you're talking $86 reg. for it which makes 1st time buyers not want to pay that much. He does offer 4 & 6 Packs on fefifo if you wish.
Doesnt it say take two scoops? I havnt bought it yet, but regular price that is 2 bucks a servings if you take two scoops, which is more then a gallon of gas. I was just wondering why there isnt a bigger container because its only 20 servings if you take two scoops, unless most people just take one scoop?:think:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt it say take two scoops? I havnt bought it yet, but regular price that is 2 bucks a servings if you take two scoops, which is more then a gallon of gas. I was just wondering why there isnt a bigger container because its only 20 servings if you take two scoops, unless most people just take one scoop?:think:

i really cant understand why companies say containers have "45 servings!" COUGHuspCOUGH yet most users will need 2 if not 3 scoops. i guess most companies base it on the fact that most users only workout and will need the PRE-WROKOUT drink 4-5 days a week...but they need to base it on 30days.

60 servings is much better for a product that u will eventually build a tollerance to and need 2-3 scoops of.

just my opinion and not knocking on chuck ....maybe on someone else though...:duel:

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
i really cant understand why companies say containers have "45 servings!" COUGHuspCOUGH yet most users will need 2 if not 3 scoops. i guess most companies base it on the fact that most users only workout and will need the PRE-WROKOUT drink 4-5 days a week...but they need to base it on 30days.

60 servings is much better for a product that u will eventually build a tollerance to and need 2-3 scoops of.

just my opinion and not knocking on chuck ....maybe on someone else though...:duel:
exactly what I was thinking.. like that jacked stuff is only like 15 servings or something I donno it doesn't make much sense..:think:

jack98

Awards
oh penis's,

i just saw this today. is this goin to last much longer?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
exactly what I was thinking.. like that jacked stuff is only like 15 servings or something I donno it doesn't make much sense..:think:
I thought this thread was about JP8! JP8 is an awesome product, and the current sale is incredible.

Now, to that jacked stuff! JACKED contains 45 servings, not 15! Not every user will use up to 3 servings per workout. And not every user works out seven days per week. Hence, one tub of JACKED will last most users about one month or more.

Now, back to JP8! :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 tubs of JP8. I really wanted the newer grape version. BUT!

For 30 bucks a tub.........I could not pass it up. Grape will have to wait.

Backup Nos Ether and Tabs is on my christmas wish list.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I thought this thread was about JP8! JP8 is an awesome product, and the current sale is incredible.

Now, to that jacked stuff! JACKED contains 45 servings, not 15! Not every user will use up to 3 servings per workout. And not every user works out seven days per week. Hence, one tub of JACKED will last most users about one month or more.

Now, back to JP8! :)
not many people use one scoop. and how is it 45 servings if it says take 2-3 scoops? its 22 to 15 servings.

Directions:
Shake vigorously before opening to distribute the Ultra-Concentrated contents evenly. Stir 3 Ultra-Concentrated scoops with 4-8 ounces of water and consume 30 minutes before beginning workout. Due to the extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance before consuming full dose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not many people use one scoop. and how is it 45 servings if it says take 2-3 scoops? its 22 to 15 servings.

Directions:
Shake vigorously before opening to distribute the Ultra-Concentrated contents evenly. Stir 3 Ultra-Concentrated scoops with 4-8 ounces of water and consume 30 minutes before beginning workout. Due to the extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance before consuming full dose.
I do not want to turn this thread into a JACKED thread. That would be neither fair to Chuck, nor to JP8.

One (1) serving of JACKED is 1 scoop to three scoops. You can get a maximum of 45 servings (scoops) from one container. As stated in several JACKED threads, three scoops are the upper limit. There are already a lot of positive reviews from JACKED users, but only a few went up to three scoops.

Please let us confine the rest of the JACKED discussion to private messages, if you wish, as this is a JP8 thread. Thank you.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What are u talking about? JP8? If you talking about JP8 the amount of "workouts" you get out of it depends on how u dose it.

For instance, Noxplode wont get u no more than 13 workouts unless u have never used a stim in ur life, jacked says "45" servings but I dont think no one is gonna take 1 scoop.

JP8 lemonade most people take 2-2.5 scoops, jp8 grape, I see them using 3/4 to 2 scoops max. So technically I can "pull a fast one" like the 60 serving or noxplode and u will get it for like $50 bucks (or $42 at NP), but thats about 20 workouts. Even if u go 2 scoops of jp8 thats 20 workouts, u still paying about the same price for a certain amount of workouts. Its just u get more from JP8 beyond stim and pump effects. U get performance gains.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why u guy are are talking about the size of the bottle, versus "effective" dose. jacked says take 3 scoops, no one is pouting "oh that's only 15 servings." No I understand u can get Jacked for like 20 bucks right now, but I mean, a $20 product is a $20 product. Not that it wont work for anything, but U cant look at performance products and analyze results based on scoops per container.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

well most people actually get "something" from 1 to 1.5 scoops of JP8 esp the grape version. I dont know anyone or havent heard of anyone who used 3 scoops of jp8.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I understand you guy's scoops/servings/effective dose/directions for use convo.

You're mainly asking why say something is 40 to 60 servings but in the directions for use say take 2 or 3 scoops min. pre-workout or if no one will ever feel anything on one scoop, why say one scoop is 1 serving and list it as 40+ servings.

With me, It all depends on who's using it and ur tol. to stims, but I dont agree with telling people to take 3 scoops min, then saying its 45 servings. Im just saying, maybe the directions for use for Jacked need to be changed to say take 1 to 3 scoops pre-workout that way people know they are taking 1 to 3 servings. Thats just me keeping it real and from a consumer standpoint, not commenting on the the product cuz ive never used it.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I dont know anyone or havent heard of anyone who used 3 scoops of jp8.
Reminds me of a time, back in '05, when I pushed the limit and took 1.5 scoops of R4W... it took me out! Fast too. I was too wired to even get off my bed. :think::lol:

WRT to servings etc., maybe companies should have the label use the word "scoops" or "tablets" instead of "servings" and then have a dosing chart based on weight on the label.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I understand you guy's scoops/servings/effective dose/directions for use convo.

You're mainly asking why say something is 40 to 60 servings but in the directions for use say take 2 or 3 scoops min. pre-workout or if no one will ever feel anything on one scoop, why say one scoop is 1 serving and list it as 40+ servings.

With me, It all depends on who's using it and ur tol. to stims, but I dont agree with telling people to take 3 scoops min, then saying its 45 servings. Im just saying, maybe the directions for use for Jacked need to be changed to say take 1 to 3 scoops pre-workout that way people know they are taking 1 to 3 servings. Thats just me keeping it real and from a consumer standpoint, not commenting on the the product cuz ive never used it.
right on, thanks for the explanation

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it not possible to talk about the effectiveness and value of JP8 without consistently dragging JACKED into the picture? The pre-workout supplement market is certainly large enough for several effective products!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Is it not possible to talk about the effectiveness and value of JP8 without consistently dragging JACKED into the picture? The pre-workout supplement market is certainly large enough for several effective products!
Like you just did? :icon_lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 2 tubs of JP8. I really wanted the newer grape version. BUT!

For 30 bucks a tub.........I could not pass it up. Grape will have to wait.

Backup Nos Ether and Tabs is on my christmas wish list.
Thats a solid investment to your supplement arsenal. :thumbsup: