SuperSaponins aka stronger than PureSap??

Any interest in an amazing sexual and gym enhancing product that produces and overall sense of well being...

Become a Gym and Sex God and feel good about it?

You can feel the power of PureSAP combined with our new tribulus extracted for Tribulosin....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any interest in an amazing sexual and gym enhancing product that produces and overall sense of well being...

You can feel the power of PureSAP combined with our new tribulus extracted for Tribulosin....
:jaw:i ALREADY HAVE A SUPER-CHUBBY - WHERE DO i SIGN UP?:jaw:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already am a Gym and Sex God.

But if you're saying this can take away the feelings of guilt and shame I have about it, then I'm in. I'm getting nowhere with my psychiatrist.

I already am a Gym and Sex God.

But if you're saying this can take away the feelings of guilt and shame, then I'm in. I'm getting nowhere with my psychiatrist.
Haha classic response..

If anyone can find the thread where we tested Tribulosin(mullet started the thread and it was testing our sexual enhancer), I will send someone a free product.

If you read through the test there are ancedotal signs of increased testosterone from tribulosin but this is all speculation.....

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tester:

so what is this? Anyone care to comment via PM maybe? Im still curious what this is....is it Tribulosin? It looks like it could be a mixture of cissus, powerfull, n tribulus.
Mullet reply:

Negative on the last comment. Affirmative on the first guess.

haha! Might have narrowly beat you to it B!

(the last thing I need in Africa is an damn aphrodisiac!)

the dingos got my baby..aha.

really the below discription is somehting you do not need..really:)

Man This product is marvelous. Not just normal hard erections, hard big super erections. My penis feels like a monster taking this sexual product like a thick tree trunk. Recovery time could be better for me; although I do do a lot of physcial work as part of my money job, like seven hours a day yesterday of continulsy lifting heavy stuff, stocking, walking etc. Up top of that training , up top of that humping. anyways Its workign very nicely. I do think it increases testostrone , just not significally, the specific extact of increased horniness for sure is a winner in my book.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the dingos got my baby..aha.

really the below discription is somehting you do not need..really:)

:) yeah thanks for that.... might need to find my own 'testers' around these here parts.. :rofl:

I'm really starting to get excited again about this release..Forgot how good the feedback was!

Why did you guys let me forget...bastards!!!! :run:

so, result...I'd had low libido for the last 6 months, and little to no libido for the last couple months (unusual for me, but unheard-of), even tho my GF is extremely hot and almost always willing; since she was moving out at the end of December, I was hoping to get my sample in time to fuel some serious break-up sex ('course, we didn't actually break up, we just don't live together any more).

Still, I got it, and started taking it 3 weeks ago? I capped it '00' & took 3 3x daily - a skosh over 1/2 tsp, perhaps, but more doable & a lot like a regular dose - 1/2 tsp was nearly 3 '00' as it was.

That was a lot of vegetable matter to add to my already-crowded supplement card, and it seemed fairly hopeless, actually - after 10 days, my libido hadn't budged at all. Then, last weekend, my GF came to visit.

5 sexual sessions over 2 days, each 2+ hours; strong erections, good control over arousal & orgasm; solid, satisfying, long-lasting, deep-dish sex, the kind that made this country great. Felt buoyant and energised throughout. Great weekend. The best sex of my life. Thank GOD I know this woman.

Ever since then, I've had sex on the brain (and other places). I didn't realise I had stopped ogling & admiring women in public, until I noticed myself thinking randy thoughts about the woman in the car next to mine, the woman behind me in the checkout line...the woman *ahead* of me in the checkout line...the checkout girl....

Sexually, I feel suddenly 15-20 years younger. Maybe more.

Bet this stuff would stack *wicked* w/ the bulk powerfull....

Well done, Jacob & Company!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm really starting to get excited again about this release..Forgot how good the feedback was!

got the divorce papers....check

got your Tribulosin....check

got your little black book.... check in, check out!

So who's the winner? or are you feeling doublely generous?

got the divorce papers....check

got your Tribulosin....check

got your little black book.... check in, check out!

So who's the winner? or are you feeling doublely generous?

sure am You and the admin loser:bruce1: are winners...

PM address and what you want.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, jakellpet!

USPLabs: Considering that jakellpet's and B5150's responses are only two minutes apart, B5150 should also get something, right? :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
OK, now this looks interesting. I love saponins from all the different herbs (trib, muiria, maca, ect.); best working mood regulators I've found.

moondg29

Awards

I'll buy it if you throw in some bulk supercissus :D

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

'Cause you're off in your own little world, Jacob: how could we STOP you from forgetting? Bet your cat hasn't eaten & weeks - and despite the non-stop yowling, you say, "Dang cat - why didn't you tell me you were hungry???"

I know, it's the price of brilliance: kinda like working at the Swiss patent office.... Now, just give us the goods, we'll sing your praises, and everything will be back to normal, 'k?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I want this. I'm tired of my gf always complaining I never want sex.

Yes, something is wrong with me!!! Please help.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump on the form in which this will be released??? Bulk or capped?

I prefer bulks for a multitude of reasons but honestly I just want to see this supplement come to fruition! been waiting on this Pure sap separate of pure dopa for a while and now its gonna be coupled with a similar compound in action!!! WOOT!!

Could imagine this alongside Prime in my PCT with 1-carboxy taken nightly wouldbe INSANE and very benificial for keeping if not improving upon my gains!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I prefer bulks for a multitude of reasons but honestly I just want to see this supplement come to fruition! been waiting on this Pure sap separate of pure dopa for a while and now its gonna be coupled with a similar compound in action!!! WOOT!!

Could imagine this alongside Prime in my PCT with 1-carboxy taken nightly wouldbe INSANE and very benificial for keeping if not improving upon my gains!
customised dosing at a friendly price!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY!!!!

gotta love fine tuning my sleeping doses of 1-carboxy, how much pslin I need for my corresponding carb intake and what doses are just right to alleviate my joint pain with supercissus or mega dosing it for some awesome recovery and recomping.

Could imagine deciding how much drive and focus I want in the gym compared to a day off or a night in would be, pretty dandy Im sure!

Really though as I said Id be happy just to have this separate finally though so we can take it with meals and what not without the restrictions and waste of pure dopa.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in. This looks great Jacob...

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I want this. I'm tired of my gf always complaining I never want sex.

Yes, something is wrong with me!!! Please help.[/QUOTE

Unfortunately Im in the same situation most of the time (Sunami and DTH help some). I want in on this as well!!!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
would this help sleep too or just hard on's, im interested thanks

Bulk..its on the way in limited amounts.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

*HOW* limited?

(and does this have anything to do w/ the email I got from you yesterday?)

We always start low with bulks to judge demand so maybe 10kgs to start.

Has nothing to DO with USPlabs Jacked release.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn USP thats sweet! thanks a ton for looking out for us here, you really spoil us!!!

Better make it more then 10kg... think me and B5150 will buy that up alone :D

really though I plan on getting quite a bit of this if possible.

Any idea on the ratio your going to use of the Pure sap to Trib? Any idea on the bulk amounts this will be offered in?
and lastly any concrete ETA on this?

sorry for the barrage of questions.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try hard to craft our reputation as an evil Muscletech-like Corporation, and Jacob does this. Damn.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Hardly worth chewing through the straps, eh?