dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the mixing of the Java Lustre produced quite a bit of air inclusion, which settles out - leaving the bottles around 2/3 full.

Darren has sent me all of the order information for those that have ordered, and I will personally be sending replacements.

The issue has been fixed, for any orders shipped after today. I apologize for the hassle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Handled before they even realized it. Glad to see you're taking care of things :thumbsup:
Well, we want everything to be perfect. I have put my heart, mind, and reputation into this stack - knowing that something so personal as Hair growth and self-esteem can easily be taken advantage of by the less scrupulous (see Enzyte). There are already going to be enough doubters without something like this popping up.

We handled the stock that is already at Nutra (rush order), and the customers that will be receiving bottles will be able to go ahead and get started using the product - then they will receive nice, full bottles in plenty of time before they need them.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
That that is some awesome work :)

Usually it starts with the people whining, then the company getting pissed and lying, lol. Definately professionalism at its finest.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, we want everything to be perfect. I have put my heart, mind, and reputation into this stack - knowing that something so personal as Hair growth and self-esteem can easily be taken advantage of by the less scrupulous (see Enzyte). There are already going to be enough doubters without something like this popping up.

We handled the stock that is already at Nutra (rush order), and the customers that will be receiving bottles will be able to go ahead and get started using the product - then they will receive nice, full bottles in plenty of time before they need them.

Thanks Bro. I ordered two today and they shipped. Glad I can still get started and not have to wait.

Mr.50

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome dedication! The Java Lustre is a must-have! Impressive blend. The Virile Mane should also ensure the mane stays intact! I should try that combo. Shooting for an RPN order this weekend! :)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Awsome way to do business Dsade. I'm proud to be a customer of such an outstanding company that operates with such integrity.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is the fair thing to do. We took care of it as soon as I realised that an issue existed. Eh, live and learn!

I hope everyone enjoys the shampoo;)