Java Lustre Product REplacements

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Java Lustre Product REplacements

Looks like the mixing of the Java Lustre produced quite a bit of air inclusion, which settles out - leaving the bottles around 2/3 full.

Darren has sent me all of the order information for those that have ordered, and I will personally be sending replacements.

The issue has been fixed, for any orders shipped after today. I apologize for the hassle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Handled before they even realized it. Glad to see you're taking care of things
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Handled before they even realized it. Glad to see you're taking care of things
    Well, we want everything to be perfect. I have put my heart, mind, and reputation into this stack - knowing that something so personal as Hair growth and self-esteem can easily be taken advantage of by the less scrupulous (see Enzyte). There are already going to be enough doubters without something like this popping up.

We handled the stock that is already at Nutra (rush order), and the customers that will be receiving bottles will be able to go ahead and get started using the product - then they will receive nice, full bottles in plenty of time before they need them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.77%

That that is some awesome work

Usually it starts with the people whining, then the company getting pissed and lying, lol. Definately professionalism at its finest.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, we want everything to be perfect. I have put my heart, mind, and reputation into this stack - knowing that something so personal as Hair growth and self-esteem can easily be taken advantage of by the less scrupulous (see Enzyte). There are already going to be enough doubters without something like this popping up.

We handled the stock that is already at Nutra (rush order), and the customers that will be receiving bottles will be able to go ahead and get started using the product - then they will receive nice, full bottles in plenty of time before they need them.

Thanks Bro. I ordered two today and they shipped. Glad I can still get started and not have to wait.

Mr.50
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Awesome dedication! The Java Lustre is a must-have! Impressive blend. The Virile Mane should also ensure the mane stays intact! I should try that combo. Shooting for an RPN order this weekend!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.21%

Awsome way to do business Dsade. I'm proud to be a customer of such an outstanding company that operates with such integrity.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It is the fair thing to do. We took care of it as soon as I realised that an issue existed. Eh, live and learn!

I hope everyone enjoys the shampoo