YOU Choose the Next NP Product!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
We'd like to get the best input we can; from our customers to find out what product you want us to release next under the NP line.

Edit, seems I cant make a poll....

if a mod can make this into a poll with the following choices:

Bulk Glucuronolactone (Red Bull Ingredient)
Digestive Enzymes
Horny Mack Stack Caps ($$$)
Red Year Rice Caps
Curcumin 95% Caps
IC3 Caps
Banaba 20% Caps

Mod Edit: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/108266-you-choose-next.html

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a capped combo of Acetyl L-carnitine + Na-rALA (or other R isomer variant). It would be really convenient to have both (since they should go together) capped and ready. This combo has a real synergy together. It would probably have to be a 3 pill serving to accommodate the larger ratio of ACLA. As it is now, I have both in bulk powder form. It is harder to take them with me when I'm on the go and stuff. I don't know if your sales of these two compounds justify a capped product or not. However, if people aren't on the ACLA+RALA bandwagon yet, they should be. It looks really promising for overall health. IMO, this combo is right up there with Resveratrol for possible potential.

NP's GTE, Trez, and ACLA+Na-RALA caps would be one hell of a base staple.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Here's a vote for the Curcumin 95% Caps! Would this include Bioperine? just curious.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Icariin 50% caps as its the only product NP doesn't have which makes me have to order from somewhere else =|

Chimpinzo

Chimpinzo

Awards
Banaba

IC3

Digestive Enzymes

In that order :p

BifWebster

Awards
i vote Banaba 20% Caps
by the way what ic3 unfamiliar with that

Status