NP...is..AWSHOME!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

NP...is..AWSHOME!

Yes, I wrote that with a lisp because it just, well, makes you feel weird when you say it like that >_<

When I sent in my order, I asked for some samples of I believe Incarnate and Cissus, but when it came I didn't get either

BUT, I got me a new shaker and a sample of something else

I never thought a company could be this good, mad props NP

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Your something else is leaving us in suspense! Thanks for choosing NP, we appreciate your patronage. *In a nice deep voice*
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.95%

I have had nothing but positive experiences with NP. Over the years there has been a couple hiccups but they have always gone beyond making things right, I'm thankful for this company.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

Sorry, was too lazy to get up and grab it, lol. It's Dialene 4x.

I got 3 Basic Cuts samples last time I ordered too, and never even asked for anything

Once I get off of my Leviathan Reloaded, I am going to have a crapload of stuff to try out, lol.

Forgot to mention the best part, I live in GA, and I get it next day, everytime
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

next day delivery is almost faster than driving to the local supplement store!
    i think you're going to like dialene. although it's tough to gague the long-term effect off just a sample pack.
    thanks for supporting NP!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.42%

i got 4 sample paks of dialene 4x... i still got 2 bottles of the regular dialene

i was more excited about the sample then my 4 bottles of dcp and the free yrd
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    i got 4 sample paks of dialene 4x... i still got 2 bottles of the regular dialene

i was more excited about the sample then my 4 bottles of dcp and the free yrd
    4 Bottles of DCP I'm just trying out 1 for the 1st time, although I have a hunch I will be wishing I bought more at this great price.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

It kinda sucks, because I should be down to where I want to be after another bottle of Leviathan Reloaded, and then I will want to be clean bulking. And I can't use any of these great fat burners once I'm clean bulking I love the poseidon by the way, only used it a couple times, but I LOVE that crap.

We had a hard practice(Boatload of suicides and drills) yesterday, and we were all so sore and dying last night, today was the same...for them. The healing and repairing props in that are awesome, lol. I was able to outrun everyone at lunch when we were screwing around

I can't wait to try some of the bulking powders, really looking forward to them.

And ya, I definately pick NP over any store. I went to our local healthfood store and it had very little supps, and what it did have were WAY overpriced
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Yar, I got a sweet ass sweet ON shaker from them a while ago. The thing kicks so much tail.

Much better than my other shakers, Even the NP ones, sorry! All my other shakers are now neglected.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Yar, I got a sweet ass sweet ON shaker from them a while ago. The thing kicks so much tail.

Much better than my other shakers, Even the NP ones, sorry! All my other shakers are now neglected.

even the one with spring ball thingie?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.75%

Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    even the one with spring ball thingie?
    I don't think I have one with the spring ball thingy?

The only problem with the NP ones is the cap hits the bridge of my nose when I drink it cause it's not on a hinge. It would be nice if it flipped back.

otherwise, the ON one is huge. I can put 2 cups of milk, 1 cup of oats and 2 scoops of protein and it's only little over half full. Plus I can shake the **** out of it and the cap stays on tight.

I dunno, it's really nothing special. I just like it alot after using my bb.com(runs and hides) ones for the last 3 years.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

Ya, the NP one does that to me too, but hey, free cup ^_^

I was tempted to buy the one with the ball in it, but the norm one mixes well enough for me, for now ^_^

Still loving my poseidon, and I want more money so I can grab more supps, lol. I quit paintball a couple months ago because it was too expensive, then I got more into fitness and crap, this was NOT the thing to get into financially, lol.