Shipping time

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I placed an order yesterday morning, and was curious what the normal expectation is for when it will ship?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you live? 3 days to New York State usually. Mine shipped on the 30th, and it's on the vehicle for delivery right now :D

I got mine to California in I believe 4 days, if you live near GA though some people get it next day!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered yesterday and live in Pa. I have not even gotten shipping confirmation yet and I ordered 24 hours ago

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
That's odd, I live in Pa. and get my stuff in 2/3 days.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
where in PA do you guys live?
I would assume NP is just a little backed up from the sale but I ordered my stuff on Monday and it should be here tomorrow.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Philly!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ahh so yours gets there a little faster than mine

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
This depends on what you ordered as well. When the availability reads "2-3 business days", it means that we do not have the item in stock, but we can source the item and have your order out the door within 2-3 business days. If the availabililty reads "in stock", then the order will usually ship out by the following business day.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

I ordered yesterday and live in Pa. I have not even gotten shipping confirmation yet and I ordered 24 hours ago