Imagine taking P-Slin Twice a day! OMG-Bulk is here!

G

Who is interested in bulk P-SLIN? Who is interested in running it twice a day at a very competitive price!?

1 box of P-Slin last 30 days at 39.95 at one serving a day but with bulk it will be the equivalent of 2 boxes of P-SLIN for about $29.99!!

Why such a great deal? I have some bulk powder in the USA and it cost way too much to ship back to India to manufacture. I could either let it waste at the warehouse or let it perform in many gyms across America!

This will be a onetime deal! The cool part about bulk P-SLIN is that you can Mix it with your Pre-intra-post workout shakes and if you are using WMS...just wait until you experience the WMS/PSlin phenomenon!

WHO WANTS IN!!!!!

G

been experiementing with a new diet protocol that takes advantage of insulin while using P-SLIN...I've never felt so big in my life...I'm also taking PRIME but the PSLIN/Insulin timing along with PRIME is borderline scary.....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PSlin IV Drip-Line? :lol:

On a serious note, perhaps mixing some bulk PSlin in liquid and sipping a little bit every hour to keep the body primed all day? Although you mention harnessing insulin, which makes me think more towards taking PSlin with every meal now that it is economical.

G

PSlin IV Drip-Line? :lol:

On a serious note, perhaps mixing some bulk PSlin in liquid and sipping a little bit every hour to keep the body primed all day? Although you mention harnessing insulin, which makes me think more towards taking PSlin with every meal now that it is economical.
No way........it's about timing, peaking, and baseline....

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No way........it's about timing, peaking, and baseline....
Sounds similar to Leucine. The real effectiveness comes in spiking Leucine levels and then letting if fall. It is most effective if you let the Leucine levels drop off (4-5 hours). Sounds like you`re onto something similar with PSlin.

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So then tell us how to optimize. I got 3 boxes of p-slin sitting here, waiting to try out your methodology :).

G

So then tell us how to optimize. I got 3 boxes of p-slin sitting here, waiting to try out your methodology :).

Depends on your over all goals...e-mail [email protected] and I can work specific with your goals and schedule..

The overall goal of the diet is gain muscle and lose fat but some need to take a different dieting approach to that goal..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oooooooohhhhhh..... this is something Id be all over.

Is this just raw materials or the final extracted materials uncapped?

Id like some either way as long as its the equiv to a 2 a day dose as you said for that price..... Im all about the bulks and if you offered Pslin then Id be one happy pooper!

Fairly interested in this protocol youve talked about... mostly Im one for all out clean bulking and allowing the Pslin to do damage control... but I can adjust if it still means huge pumps and just as much muscle gain WHILE dropping fat...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im in, id be a guniea pig

ive havent used Pslin yet,

smutty

smutty

Awards
count me in. I always wanted to try it but because of the cost I chose to only use A/P.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in, id be a guniea pig

ive havent used Pslin yet,
Get ready to eat :food: It will make you hungry. I`ve had sometimes 120g+ of carbs, get to the gym an hour later and feel hungry and still feel the food in my gut.

I think you will see this http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/uspowders/ in a little while. Also at that amazing bulk price, it may be cheaper than AP serving wise, and a whole lot stronger!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested, tried AP but never P-slin.. a more economical version would be welcomed by me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You have my attention, sir.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool price now I won't have to spend so much on something I have already been doing:lol: although I did get a box of plsin for a sweet price at vitamin shoppe recently. Still 30 bucks is pretty damn sweet.

So Jacob you gonna share what you've been doing or should I go first... I go with a pslin along with complex carbs and my afternoon dose of prime, then 3 hrs later do the same with prime and pslin but use waxymaize and protein powder (about 80 grams of protein powder 40 grams syntha 6) then hit the gym 2 hrs later and have been pretty impressed.

L

LOVERIUS

Awards
i want the bulk p-slin, since i usually take 3 p-slins a day 15 min before meals. I get muuuuch better results now than with any other insulin mimicker. plz usplabs give it to me!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so down!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI WANT IT NOW!!!!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
When is this going to be available, i so need to buy it, this will be one of the greatest bulk supps ever.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I did not get USP for Free, I would poop my pants; seriously.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am so in with bulk P-Slin - ran 2x P-Slin a day last week with Prime - hook me up please!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could it be? Intra-workout modulation of both ATK, AMPkk, AMPk and subsequently GLUT4 mRNA transcription vis-a-vis contraction + AP/Intra-Workout P-Slin!

This addition could be incredible to a fasted protocol!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could it be? Intra-workout modulation of both ATK, AMPkk, AMPk and subsequently GLUT4 mRNA transcription vis-a-vis contraction + AP/Intra-Workout P-Slin!

This addition could be incredible to a fasted protocol!
this would be perfect for 'running the USPLabs rack'!

CL1NT

CL1NT

Awards
Please count me in:)

I put on 1.5kg and went to 6% bodyfat from 9% last month with Powerfull, and now have another half kilo in my first week with Prime/Powerfull... so this I gotta try;-)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I put on 1.5kg and went to 6% bodyfat from 9% last month with Powerfull, and now have another half kilo in my first week with Prime/Powerfull... so this I gotta try;-)
Quite impressive, there! :thumbsup:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
In. Let's go people!

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Congratulations on cutting that low! I don't know if you plan on trying to get down to 3 or 4 for contest prep, but Recreate might be what you need to get that last bit off. Napalm is also great for topical on the abs at the end too.

Also judging by the response to the Bulk PSlin threads (Large in all 3 threads!) NutraPlanet should definitely be picking this up. Hopefully Sam gives the green light soon :) I'm out of PSlin, and need to stock up after I finish my break from AP/PSlin (resensitization).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am ready for this :cool:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
only one question...where to buy? Obviously, if NP picks this up, I'm on it like a fat B*tch eating chocolate chip cookies. LOL. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh SNAP me wants some...and that new pslin protocol info too

:bb::bb3:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to know about my maximizing insulin staying lean and swole protocol..anyone.
This has definitely intrigued me. I am currently on hiatus from active MMA participation due to grad school, so I am focusing on the strength and conditioning aspects. However, without all of the additional activity from practice, adjusting has been difficult. I would love to be able to implement a strong nutrient repartitioner for an economical price into this protocol to not only benefit my performance, but also my aesthetics.

So, what can you do for me, Jacob?

G

This has definitely intrigued me. I am currently on hiatus from active MMA participation due to grad school, so I am focusing on the strength and conditioning aspects. However, without all of the additional activity from practice, adjusting has been difficult. I would love to be able to implement a strong nutrient repartitioner for an economical price into this protocol to not only benefit my performance, but also my aesthetics.

So, what can you do for me, Jacob?

I can give you the information and lead you to water but you have to drink the koolaid..ahahah:toofunny:

I'm writing this out as we speak but just may create a forum at USPlabs for this specific topic and Mullet and I can help put together the best protocols..

Everyone is a bit different so the it will need to be tweaked individually but this board is advanced in knowledge so most will be able to tweek themselves..

I have a wonderful MMA protocol that I developed to fight fatique and help a fighter react while fatiqued.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can give you the information and lead you to water but you have to drink the koolaid..ahahah:toofunny:

I'm writing this out as we speak but just may create a forum at USPlabs for this specific topic and Mullet and I can help put together the best protocols..

Everyone is a bit different so the it will need to be tweaked individually but this board is advanced in knowledge so most will be able to tweek themselves..

I have a wonderful MMA protocol that I developed to fight fatique and help a fighter react while fatiqued.
Details, please...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just got more interesting.

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mullet,

How do you think this would work w/ someone on an Intermittent fasting protocol? I saw that you mentioned this would be great for someone fasted?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
say every meal you eat carbs, your taking in at least 50 g, whether it be whole or simple. Theoretically how many pslin a day can you take without diminishing returns>?