The king is back! DIESEL TEST Hardcore!

  1. Exclamation The king is back! DIESEL TEST Hardcore!


    Warriors.....come out and play-e-aaaa








    -Avail. at NP 8 Oct 08, ......DT2010 avail. at NP 9 Oct 08....

    GET SOME!


  2. so chuck, you reformulated it?
    was it really possilble to improve DTH?
    the original was pretty sweet!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    so chuck, you reformulated it?
    was it really possilble to improve DTH?
    the original was pretty sweet!
    not really "re-formulated" just did some stuff like put the nettle back in there and a higher Icariin exract of Epimedium and so on and so forth.
    •   
       


  4. very cool. looking forward to it!

  5. I see the single bottle in stock. Will the "Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack)" also be available today? It's showing out of stock.

    Thanks!

  6. I see you beat me to this post Chuck. Anyways guys grab this + Sunami before they sell out!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    I see the single bottle in stock. Will the "Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack)" also be available today? It's showing out of stock.

    Thanks!
    They just have to alot some of the bottles to the twin pack offer, its something Sam has to do, Darren usually does it but word is hes out sick.

  8. OK, I'll hold off for the twin pack then. Saves me $5

    Hopefully they get to it today.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    OK, I'll hold off for the twin pack then. Saves me $5

    Hopefully they get to it today.
    I was going to wait, but I saw how quickly this sold out last time...not chancing it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. True, true. And I do get my gold member discount, so I guess that helps nix the $5 I'd lose out on.

    I'll go ahead and order 2 separate bottles, and I'll just ask in the order notes if they'll give me the twin-pack price.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I was going to wait, but I saw how quickly this sold out last time...not chancing it.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    True, true. And I do get my gold member discount, so I guess that helps nix the $5 I'd lose out on.

    I'll go ahead and order 2 separate bottles, and I'll just ask in the order notes if they'll give me the twin-pack price.
    Damn...I didn't even think about that..haha. Good call.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Damn...I didn't even think about that..haha.
    that's because you are a noob.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    that's because you are a noob.
    Better than being a moob.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. I just realized I sold all the DTH from this run, some retailers arent even getting any....so once this shipment to NP runs out, they will be out until the next run in done.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    I just realized I sold all the DTH from this run, some retailers arent even getting any....so once this shipment to NP runs out, they will be out until the next run in done.
    You need to push those manufacturers harder Chuck and get a bit more of a supply going on. You know you've got the demand.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You need to push those manufacturers harder Chuck and get a bit more of a supply going on. You know you've got the demand.
    well I just get huge PO's and SOME retailers don't stock up

  17. Sorry Everyone I snatched up the last one....
    Kinda sucks I wanted to and could only get one oh well!

  18. DT 2010 + Sunami is still and stock, and still a killer option guys!

    DTH will be a while, seeing as how the next run hasn't hit production as far as I know.

  19. in another thread someone said that four pills were equal to six of the last run of dth is that true chuck?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    in another thread someone said that four pills were equal to six of the last run of dth is that true chuck?
    Lol that was me repeating Chuck's words from another thread

  21. what about a dth/2010 stack at a discount price?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    what about a dth/2010 stack at a discount price?
    We'll work on keeping DTH in stock 1st, then we can focus on that

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    in another thread someone said that four pills were equal to six of the last run of dth is that true chuck?
    not per se as in mg for mg, some people who use to use 5 of the old one might be ok at 3/day

  24. DTH always sells out..

    Why dont you just press double the amount? I mean it barely hits the stores and its sold out.

    Isnt that saying theres huge demand?

    *confused*

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    DTH always sells out..

    Why dont you just press double the amount? I mean it barely hits the stores and its sold out.

    Isnt that saying theres huge demand?

    *confused*
    Well we do press double the amount from time to time, its just some retaiers order enough to last them a while. Wait are you talking about GET DIESEL pressing more or NP ordering more?

    Also DTH isnt cheap to make, with 9 other products, I cant afford to have 6 months worth of DT made and sitting around for someone to order it.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Well we do press double the amount from time to time, its just some retaiers order enough to last them a while. Wait are you talking about GET DIESEL pressing more or NP ordering more?

    Also DTH isnt cheap to make, with 9 other products, I cant afford to have 6 months worth of DT made and sitting around for someone to order it.
    Yea I think he was telling NP to order more, which is what you always say too. Not my call, but maybe I can remind Darren to stock up more next time

  27. First sign that DTH is working (on day 2 of the new formula)...I can't stop touching myself. Seriously, everything downstairs feels "heavy" like a buildup of pressure that I am trying to relieve somehow.

    Pretty impressive for day 2.

    Heeeere...crader crader crader.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. I picked up some of the new formula DTH myself. I've been nothing but impressed thusfar chuck. Great products!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First sign that DTH is working (on day 2 of the new formula)...I can't stop touching myself. Seriously, everything downstairs feels "heavy" like a buildup of pressure that I am trying to relieve somehow.

    Pretty impressive for day 2.

    Heeeere...crader crader crader.
    yep, I know what u mean. Like ur balls are tingling and u gotta just grab them, ur going ot relieve all right.
  30. 3 kings!


    Package arrived today....... Starts the end of october!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Package arrived today....... Starts the end of october!!
    Considering how long you were trying to get it, I'm surprised you didn't take 3 pills of each when it arrived at your door!

  32. Have you revised your stack to accomodate the new formula(s)? What are your current recommendations ie Kinds stack et. al?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Considering how long you were trying to get it, I'm surprised you didn't take 3 pills of each when it arrived at your door!

    I got really bad OCD, on certain things. .......I like to have my products, way in advance of its actually starting date. Thats why i was "squaking" for so long. lol......

    Next friday is Day 1.......
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 10:55 PM
  2. DIESEL TEST Hardcore....BACK IN STOCK!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 11:14 PM
  3. Diesel Test Hardcore.....its back!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 03:53 PM
  4. DIESEL TEST Hardcore back at NP 26 dec 07
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 01:06 PM
  5. DIESEL TEST Hardcore back at NP 26 Dec 07
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in