TNT Stack?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working on the next run as we speak...the initial run was a HUGE success :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is it ever coming back?
I heard it was so potent, Stryder decided to keep it all to himself, and is currently 35 lbs away from making Trey Brewer look like a Kenyan marathon runner lol

Like Sam mentioned, more to come very soon my friend!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
any feedback yet from you guys who purchased the initial tnt run?

i've been on it for two weeks now and am curious if my experience is similar.

jblaze4lif

Awards
any feedback yet from you guys who purchased the initial tnt run?

i've been on it for two weeks now and am curious if my experience is similar.
I'm only on day 10 ... ive gotten stronger since last week but I'm also coming off of a cut and eating lots of oats and complex carbs so its hard to judge where my gains are coming from.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I'm only on day 10 ... ive gotten stronger since last week but I'm also coming off of a cut and eating lots of oats and complex carbs so its hard to judge where my gains are coming from.
yeah, my strength is way up.
like you, i'm also comming off a cut so it is difficult to attribute how much is due to the increase in calories.
but from past experience when i moved back to a bulk, i never got strength gains this quickly.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, my strength is way up.
like you, i'm also comming off a cut so it is difficult to attribute how much is due to the increase in calories.
but from past experience when i moved back to a bulk, i never got strength gains this quickly.
I've been lean bulking alll summer. However near the end I started Divanil 2 weeks before TNT, was eating a fair bit over maintenance and put on some serious muscle using German Volume Training. Gains have stagnated a bit over the last 2 weeks b/c of incr. activity, but I'm seriously upping cals and expect the explosive muscle growth again. The benefits of lots of free T are amazing to say the least though lol.

07zx6r

Awards
can't wait for this stack to be back in stock so i can try it. i just got an order in last week and i am ready to make another.:icon_lol:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I need to stop looking at these TNT threads, I get excited everytime I see something pop up because I keep thinking it will the back in stock post. So pissed I missed trying this. :sick:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any estimates when the TNT Stack will be available?

Servings per Container (T-Rez™): 120
Servings per Container (Divanex™): 120
Servings per Container (T-Force): 90
$59.99

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Next few days.
sure, thats what you say, right at the time of moving everything, I dont see it happenin. :rasp:

:icon_lol:

I'll have to keep my eyes open this time :icon_lol:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn; looks like the really good deal is a thing of that past then.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh; well hopefully it will be back in stock soon then.

The TRez was a pricing error, it was meant to be $60 for a 60ct bottle. We've just upped the original ante by adding piperine.

TheViking

lurking AM since -04
Awards
any updates? I'll include the TNT stack in my pct, and I like to have all my pct stuff on hand before i start a cycle. Due to I'm international i don't wanna split up my order, so is it safe to wait another few days or should I make my order now and order the TNT in the end of my cycle? Input would be appreciated.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have been told that Davinex will ship out this week.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Would LJ100 be a good addition to this stack or would there be not much benefit, and better to take at some other time.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
It may actually be overkill and best used at another time.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
When might this be back?