TNT Stack?

  1. Banned
    Bmlax22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    200
    Answers
    0

    TNT Stack?


    Is it ever coming back?

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    We are working on the next run as we speak...the initial run was a HUGE success
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bmlax22 View Post
    Is it ever coming back?
    I heard it was so potent, Stryder decided to keep it all to himself, and is currently 35 lbs away from making Trey Brewer look like a Kenyan marathon runner lol

    Like Sam mentioned, more to come very soon my friend!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We are working on the next run as we speak...the initial run was a HUGE success
    Aka you gobbled it up faster than fast!
  5. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    any feedback yet from you guys who purchased the initial tnt run?

    i've been on it for two weeks now and am curious if my experience is similar.
  6. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,870
    Answers
    0


    AMGCE



    Add more Gary Coleman extract.
  7. Registered User
    jblaze4lif's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    any feedback yet from you guys who purchased the initial tnt run?

    i've been on it for two weeks now and am curious if my experience is similar.
    I'm only on day 10 ... ive gotten stronger since last week but I'm also coming off of a cut and eating lots of oats and complex carbs so its hard to judge where my gains are coming from.
  8. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    I'm only on day 10 ... ive gotten stronger since last week but I'm also coming off of a cut and eating lots of oats and complex carbs so its hard to judge where my gains are coming from.
    yeah, my strength is way up.
    like you, i'm also comming off a cut so it is difficult to attribute how much is due to the increase in calories.
    but from past experience when i moved back to a bulk, i never got strength gains this quickly.
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yeah, my strength is way up.
    like you, i'm also comming off a cut so it is difficult to attribute how much is due to the increase in calories.
    but from past experience when i moved back to a bulk, i never got strength gains this quickly.
    I've been lean bulking alll summer. However near the end I started Divanil 2 weeks before TNT, was eating a fair bit over maintenance and put on some serious muscle using German Volume Training. Gains have stagnated a bit over the last 2 weeks b/c of incr. activity, but I'm seriously upping cals and expect the explosive muscle growth again. The benefits of lots of free T are amazing to say the least though lol.
  10. Registered User
    07zx6r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0


    can't wait for this stack to be back in stock so i can try it. i just got an order in last week and i am ready to make another.
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 07zx6r View Post
    can't wait for this stack to be back in stock so i can try it. i just got an order in last week and i am ready to make another.
    Sounds like a long enough wait be sure to pick up the http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/d...ked-stack.html if it's not in your cart already; smoking hot deal!
  12. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    I need to stop looking at these TNT threads, I get excited everytime I see something pop up because I keep thinking it will the back in stock post. So pissed I missed trying this.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  13. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Any estimates when the TNT Stack will be available?

    Servings per Container (T-Rez™): 120
    Servings per Container (Divanex™): 120
    Servings per Container (T-Force): 90
    $59.99
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Next few days.
  15. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Next few days.
    sure, thats what you say, right at the time of moving everything, I dont see it happenin.






    I'll have to keep my eyes open this time
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  16. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Any estimates when the TNT Stack will be available?

    Servings per Container (T-Rez™): 120
    Servings per Container (Divanex™): 120
    Servings per Container (T-Force): 90
    $59.99
    Important T-Rez Announcement...Please Read!

    I assume the T-rez will be 60 ct right?
  17. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    Important T-Rez Announcement...Please Read!

    I assume the T-rez will be 60 ct right?
    T-Rez will be 60 count this time around yes.
  18. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    60?

    So what is the price of the TNT Stack going to drop to?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    T-Rez will be 60 count this time around yes.
  19. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    60?

    So what is the price of the TNT Stack going to drop to?
    i'd imagine it'll stay the same. it's still essentially getting the t rez for free.
  20. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Darn; looks like the really good deal is a thing of that past then.
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    60?

    So what is the price of the TNT Stack going to drop to?
    The TRez was a pricing error, it was meant to be $60 for a 60ct bottle. We've just upped the original ante by adding piperine.
  22. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Ahhh; well hopefully it will be back in stock soon then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The TRez was a pricing error, it was meant to be $60 for a 60ct bottle. We've just upped the original ante by adding piperine.
  23. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    Angry


    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Darn; looks like the really good deal is a thing of that past then.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-capsules.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html

    $64.90 for those 2 right there. you are still getting resveratrol, which is an expensive ingredient, with an added absorption agent, for $4.91 less. it's a good deal, I assure you.
  24. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Answers
    0


    Oh agree; still a good deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/o...-capsules.html
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html

    $64.90 for those 2 right there. you are still getting resveratrol, which is an expensive ingredient, with an added absorption agent, for $4.91 less. it's a good deal, I assure you.
  25. lurking AM since -04
    TheViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0


    any updates? I'll include the TNT stack in my pct, and I like to have all my pct stuff on hand before i start a cycle. Due to I'm international i don't wanna split up my order, so is it safe to wait another few days or should I make my order now and order the TNT in the end of my cycle? Input would be appreciated.
  26. Registered User
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    27
    Posts
    759
    Answers
    0


    bump
  27. Registered User
    davidcyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0


    when will TNT back in stock?
    good stuff !
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    I'm checking on the Divanex caps. I know the T-Rez was held up because of the Piperine addition.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NutraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    We have been told that Davinex will ship out this week.
  30. Registered User
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Would LJ100 be a good addition to this stack or would there be not much benefit, and better to take at some other time.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NutraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    It may actually be overkill and best used at another time.
  32. Registered User
    small_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    It may actually be overkill and best used at another time.
    Thanks, good to know
  33. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,350
    Answers
    0


    When might this be back?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  34. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    When might this be back?
    right now - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...e-complex.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in