Requesting more Diesel products

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Requesting more Diesel products

Specifically his recommended stacks........

I am interested in purchasing his 3 kings stack.

Please "Get Diesel" NP.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

We already carry Chuck's full product line Products by Get Diesel | Diesel Test Hardcore | NOS Ether | Ready 4 War | Coq Diesel , and I expect we will be picking up his new products (Sunami, Diesel Test 2010 and Ether Tabs) when they come out in a few weeks.
    Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

yes sir, i am familiar with NP and its inventory.

More importantly right now, Diesel Product stacks containing sunami. It appears NO ONE has all the inventory to complete the 3 kings stack or any stack with sunami for that matter.

I have several months before i was going to introduce that particular stack in my regime. I will try to patronage
    with NP.

Especially if you guys put some of his sick stacks together.......Hint Hint..... any of them.

I have used R4W before...........Talk about intense............... I couldnt handle the ****e. After a chest workout, i came home and did another continous 50 rep set of pushups............ NO LIE........... I couldnt sleep that nite either.........lol

•   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Sunami hasn't been released yet, that's why we dont have it We should be getting it around the 20th though, if you can just hold out a bit longer.

Also if you're putting together a stack, you might want to consider adding Divanex? in there, to free up the testosterone. I'm not sure if you've used the Get Disel stack before, but NP is coming out with a T boosting stack that will be awesome as well, details are coming ! TNT Stack? (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet
    Last edited by Steveoph; 08-11-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: typo

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Suname hasn't been released yet, that's why we dont have it We should be getting it around the 20th though, if you can just hold out a bit longer.

Also if you're putting together a stack, you might want to consider adding Divanex? in there, to free up the testosterone. I'm not sure if you've used the Get Disel stack before, but NP is coming out with a T boosting stack that will be awesome as well, details are coming ! TNT Stack? (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet
    bait and switch............you may have me hooked......

I will take a look see when NP's inventory is replenished.....

Thanks for the help.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW GET DIESEL products!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 07:12 PM
  2. Get Diesel New Products
    By jdubz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 09:12 PM