Is Nutraceutical affiliated with Nutraplanet?

1. Is Nutraceutical affiliated with Nutraplanet?

I am not sure of this but I ordered product from Nutraceutical from Nutraplanet and am having an issue with my order.

If this is the wrong forum mods can delete this.

Thank you.

2. Nutraplanet sells our products. What's the issue you're having? Maybe I can help.
    •   

3. I placed an order with them for 11k-Test a week ago with 2 day shipping and haven't received the product nor shipping tracking but my account was charged. It's a little odd. Should of been to me around Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I placed an order with them for 11k-Test a week ago with 2 day shipping and haven't received the product nor shipping tracking but my account was charged. It's a little odd. Should of been to me around Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.
    Okay. I would contact Nutraplanet on the order and I'll talk with the boss man to see if there's anything on our end.

5. I did, they didn't get back to me for days it's why I posted here as a last resort.

I finally heard from them and I guess 11k-Test wasn't in stock but the site said it was, they are sending it today.

Thanks for your help.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I did, they didn't get back to me for days it's why I posted here as a last resort.

I finally heard from them and I guess 11k-Test wasn't in stock but the site said it was, they are sending it today.

Thanks for your help.
    Glad you got it taken care of!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TommyTuffGuy View Post
    I did, they didn't get back to me for days it's why I posted here as a last resort.

Thanks for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Glad you got it taken care of!
    gains are on the way my friend-
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chaos and Pain is now a partner with NutraPlanet.com
    By CNPWayne in forum Chaos & Pain
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 05:41 PM
  2. Replies: 248
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 02:23 PM
  3. This is odd, newborns with gyno from breastmilk...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 12:49 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-11-2003, 08:33 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 08:58 PM