Mr. Olympia and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Nutraceutical-Innovations customers,

As we approach the Olympia, please bare with us. The boss man is very busy getting things set up. We have two booths at the Olympia and are gearing up for the release of some new products which have been kept under wraps but are sure to make a splash in the supplement market.

If you have customer service questions please direct them to myself or to smith_69. We will work on getting you answers but it may take some time, so please be patient.

For the winner of the First Touchdown contest, thebigt, congrats bro! I'm working on getting you the $250 certificate, hang tight. In the mean time, go on our website and start looking at what you want. I'll PM you with more details as I get them.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nutraceutical-Innovations customers,

As we approach the Olympia, please bare with us. The boss man is very busy getting things set up. We have two booths at the Olympia and are gearing up for the release of some new products which have been kept under wraps but are sure to make a splash in the supplement market.

If you have customer service questions please direct them to myself or to smith_69. We will work on getting you answers but it may take some time, so please be patient.

For the winner of the First Touchdown contest, thebigt, congrats bro! I'm working on getting you the $250 certificate, hang tight. In the mean time, go on our website and start looking at what you want. I'll PM you with more details as I get them.
thanks...I just realized how easy spending that $250 is gonna be, lol....going to get me some zeus juice and re-formulated burn xtreme, along with a few other goodies!!!

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
thanks...I just realized how easy spending that $250 is gonna be, lol....going to get me some zeus juice and re-formulated burn xtreme, along with a few other goodies!!!
Lol. For sure man! But reserve some slots... Cause we got some new goodies coming you might like!

Status
Not open for further replies.