Nutra Innovations- Zeus has arrived

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.
    You know what TG, that's actually a great idea! I think the time has come and the peoples are ready... for an NI power drink! Now with 1000% more Xylitol than Xyience! lol

Thoughts?
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...didn't know they still made pez....

no matter, back on point-burn xtreme is good stuff, if nutrachem formulated zeus I am sure it will be good!!!
    Thanks for the confident endorsement, T.

You know TG and hulk are the only 2 guys I know who can take two BXs, and you're an honorary 3rd since stacking two Bronkaids with BX is surely a close equivalence!

* and everyone else reading this, never do that! Only take 1 BX at a time *
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    You know what TG, that's actually a great idea! I think the time has come and the peoples are ready... for an NI power drink! Now with 1000% more Xylitol than Xyience! lol

Thoughts?
    Not sure if serious... Or just fugging with my emotions o_O

But if serious, my full support is behind that ish! But watch the sweetener... Sometime Xyience are too sweet for my liking.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Thanks for the confident endorsement, T.

You know TG and hulk are the only 2 guys I know who can take two BXs, and you're an honorary 3rd since stacking two Bronkaids with BX is surely a close equivalence!

* and everyone else reading this, never do that! Only take 1 BX at a time *
    I push the limits... Lol. It's what I do. Mesomorph says one scoop, I take two. When I used Jekyll and Hyde, they said one scoop of each, I said give me two of each and make them heaping!

5. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I push the limits... Lol. It's what I do. Mesomorph says one scoop, I take two. When I used Jekyll and Hyde, they said one scoop of each, I said give me two of each and make them heaping!
    I like your style, TG. You're a man after me own heart! So why the hell aren't you doing some of the testing then?

About the Jekyll and Hyde, yeahhhh. I don't wanna hurt their feeling or anything, but that bubble-gum powder is basically for puzz*@s. 2 scoops of each is a respectable dose though, so that's fine, but I just don't see how you stayed awake with all that pikatopin. I was thinking about using that sh!t in the relaxant product, seriously.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    I like your style, TG. You're a man after me own heart! So why the hell aren't you doing some of the testing then?

About the Jekyll and Hyde, yeahhhh. I don't wanna hurt their feeling or anything, but that bubble-gum powder is basically for puzz*@s. 2 scoops of each is a respectable dose though, so that's fine, but I just don't see how you stayed awake with all that pikatopin. I was thinking about using that sh!t in the relaxant product, seriously.
    I let Team know I'm down to test. Lol. I just haven't gotten any of the product yet. He knows I overdose almost everything I take. Especially cause I'm a bigger guy.

Hence the reason I said HEAPING for the jekyll and Hyde. So two heaping scoops of each when I mix it is like 3 scoops of each. Lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Are you my brother ?? If the above is correct we have to be related somehow!
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Are you my brother ?? If the above is correct we have to be related somehow!
    Did we just become best friends???? Lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post

Soooo, if Jekyll/Hyde doesn't really do anything for me...like at all, then it'd be safe to say that this product would knock my socks off?

The inly stuff I've used recently that was actually any good was MST's RagNOrok. I'd even use the stim free version IF I ever decide to take a stim break. A possible close 2nd was BSL's Angel Dust, but I'm looking for something more. I'm a stim junkie at heart.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I let Team know I'm down to test. Lol. I just haven't gotten any of the product yet. He knows I overdose almost everything I take. Especially cause I'm a bigger guy.

Hence the reason I said HEAPING for the jekyll and Hyde. So two heaping scoops of each when I mix it is like 3 scoops of each. Lol.
    Yo, how about you and hulk (the 2 big guys) do a promo cage match at NI's Olympia booth this year? We can televise in on u-tube or f-book or something. 5 minutes, anything goes!

It'll be good publicity for Zeus, or if I can do it in time the new energy drink concept. (that Team doesn't know about yet, but as soon as one of us mentions it to him I think he'll love the idea!)

11. It will look like this https://youtu.be/e1_uCeBCYtU
    Rubber lips vs thunder lips

12. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Did we just become best friends???? Lol.
    Lmao I said the same thing about ESP they said start with one small scoop I did 2 of the full scoops lol . Same with White Flood (which i still enjoy) and a local one called "Miami Nights" which by the name you vdcan tell is suppose to be hardcore haha but I do 2 scoops and nothing so desperately need Zeus!

13. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    Soooo, if Jekyll/Hyde doesn't really do anything for me...like at all, then it'd be safe to say that this product would knock my socks off?

The inly stuff I've used recently that was actually any good was MST's RagNOrok. I'd even use the stim free version IF I ever decide to take a stim break. A possible close 2nd was BSL's Angel Dust, but I'm looking for something more. I'm a stim junkie at heart.
    Rag isn't bad, a little "fluffy" but still not bad. BSL's Dust is a bit more streamlined, and also not bad. More stimmy too IMO.

But yeah, I think you'll perceive Zeus to be in a class of it's own. Zeus is 'non-fluffy'. Just the basics, but not short on the important stuff. You have to just try it.

But let's say you go to the gym for a typical 45min training session. You'll end up training 1-1.25hr instead, easy. Then an hour or two later you'll start trippin' thinking you actually still have energy, and could have done more! Then the next day you'll put it to the test, and train 1.5hrs just to see if it was a fluke, and really trip the next day when you aren't even sore from the extra work. That's when you understand, this stuff is just different. That's the best way I can explain it. That's why I want lots of testers to try this for free, so they can explain what I'm talking about and you know I'm not just talkin' smack. This is a new style of pre, and I think you'll enjoy it and take your workouts to a new level. How long has it been since you hit a new level, for real? This is designed to break plateaus.

Now don't get me wrong, you may still want to add extras like more BA, more creatine, some BCAAs, carbs, etc.. but you don't have to in order to get the effects I'm talking about. It's a balanced formula that covers most of the bases all by itself, so try it solo before you start adding intras and stuff.

14. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    You see^^^ my rumor has spread !! haha
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

15. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to try this. The profile looks legit as all get out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to try this. The profile looks legit as all get out.

same here bro-

kleen presses all day long! lol
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

17. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    same here bro-

kleen presses all day long! lol
    Yo Smith! You need to test this too, lol. You're the perfect criteria match for our 'doesn't like stims pre-w/o' category.

Also, to whom it may concern,

This formula is perfectly legit to the best of my knowledge for all conventional contractors, grantees or straight-up employees of most fed, state or city agencies. At least as far as individual ingredients is concerned. If any of you guys fall into some weird mil sub-categories or something, PM if you like and I'll gladly look into it specifically and discretely. We respect our boys in blue and the need for our mil users to conduct themselves properly, and we wouldn't want to jeopardize your duty!

So as long as you aren't a contract athlete under some professional sports agency's doping regulation, I think you're good to go with Zeus AND with the new BX also. But if you're a pro athlete, even some things as innocent as carnitine compounds have been banned this year, so it's probably safest to just assume you shouldn't use Zeus (or practically anything else at this point, lol.)

18. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Yo Smith! You need to test this too, lol. You're the perfect criteria match for our 'doesn't like stims pre-w/o' category.

Also, to whom it may concern,

This formula is perfectly legit to the best of my knowledge for all conventional contractors, grantees or straight-up employees of most fed, state or city agencies. At least as far as individual ingredients is concerned. If any of you guys fall into some weird mil sub-categories or something, PM if you like and I'll gladly look into it specifically and discretely. We respect our boys in blue and the need for our mil users to conduct themselves properly, and we wouldn't want to jeopardize your duty!

So as long as you aren't a contract athlete under some professional sports agency's doping regulation, I think you're good to go with Zeus AND with the new BX also. But if you're a pro athlete, even some things as innocent as carnitine compounds have been banned this year, so it's probably safest to just assume you shouldn't use Zeus (or practically anything else at this point, lol.)

Now you're just getting good advertisement , "might possibly fail a drug test" now I neeeeed to sample this asap! Lmao

(Disclaimer for the easily butt hurt individuals: I know he did not say anything about failing a drug test I am making a joke)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Now you're just getting good advertisement , "might possibly fail a drug test" now I neeeeed to sample this asap! Lmao

(Disclaimer for the easily butt hurt individuals: I know he did not say anything about failing a drug test I am making a joke)
    Oh snap, you're right Alpha!

OK, correction: BE VERY CAREFUL U MIGHT FAIL EVERY TEST OUT THERE ON THIS STUFF! BARELY LEGAL IN 59 AND A HALF STATES!

Is that better, or do you think it's too late? lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post

OK, correction: BE VERY CAREFUL U MIGHT FAIL EVERY TEST OUT THERE ON THIS STUFF! BARELY LEGAL IN 59 AND A HALF STATES!

I tested positive for amphetamine while on craze 2 scoops . Wasn't fun explaining that.

21. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post

Now I've gone from "wanting" Zeus Juice to "absolutely neeeeeeeding" Zeus Juice lol

22. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    I tested positive for amphetamine while on craze 2 scoops . Wasn't fun explaining that.
    Yeah, it was a di-ethyl substituted analog as I remember. It wouldn't show up on a real lab test using an LC or GC though, which requires "specimen must also contain amphetamine at a concentration equal to or greater than 200 ng/mL" but it might get you popped on one of those cheapo field swabs or dip stick tests.

Haha, you must have been reeeally freakin' out there for a second, huh? I don't think the compound in Craze could actually metabolize to amp though.

Remember, always demand a real HHS-cert lab analysis if you know you're clean and they try to say you aren't! Just don't eat a poppy bagel the night before the test, lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Yeah, it was a di-ethyl substituted analog as I remember. It wouldn't show up on a real lab test using an LC or GC though, which requires "specimen must also contain amphetamine at a concentration equal to or greater than 200 ng/mL" but it might get you popped on one of those cheapo field swabs or dip stick tests.

Haha, you must have been reeeally freakin' out there for a second, huh? I don't think the compound in Craze could actually metabolize to amp though.

Remember, always demand a real HHS-cert lab analysis if you know you're clean and they try to say you aren't! Just don't eat a poppy bagel the night before the test, lol.
    Its funny u say that . Ive eatin poppys and never test positive for dope . I did get pinged for benzos on my last panel tho. Not fun explaining I have a script for that ...

24. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Its funny u say that . Ive eatin poppys and never test positive for dope . I did get pinged for benzos on my last panel tho. Not fun explaining I have a script for that ...
    Hahaha, you crack me up hulk! Oh man, i bet you give your Sargent nightmares when he sees you coming, lol. Like those movies with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, 'what did ya break this time, and how much is it gonna cost the department!?"

25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Hahaha, you crack me up hulk! Oh man, i bet you give your Sargent nightmares when he sees you coming, lol. Like those movies with Mel Gibson and Danny Glover, 'what did ya break this time, and how much is it gonna cost the department!?"
    Hah its only xanax I said. His reply was hmmm what mg

Alprazolam lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
  2. new PL'ing equipment has arrived
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 08:23 PM
  3. Sesathin has arrived!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:52 PM