Nutra Innovations- Zeus has arrived

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Yeah, I want Hulk and Alpha1 to test this for sure! Hulk is our big guy test subject and Alpha is our pre-w/o non-responder test model, so if it works for them it's a good sign it should work for everyone, lol. Plus we need about 10 more testers, or however many NT will allow.

I want lots of testers because this stuff rocks, and I'm looking forward to fellas taking this and getting 'that feeling' for themselves. It's hard to do it justice with words. The stim is strong, the pump is insane, and you can train for hours and still have energy. I don't know what else to say.

But before somebody asks... NO! It does not have 'crack' in it, lol. It's totally natural, exactly what's on the label, and just works with fat doses of quality ingredients in a combo you probably haven't ever experienced before. And besides all that, it's cotton candy flavor! Which has a special magic of it's own apparently, lol.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Yeah, I want Hulk and Alpha1 to test this for sure! Hulk is our big guy test subject and Alpha is our pre-w/o non-responder test model, so if it works for them it's a good sign it should work for everyone, lol. Plus we need about 10 more testers, or however many NT will allow.

I want lots of testers because this stuff rocks, and I'm looking forward to fellas taking this and getting 'that feeling' for themselves. It's hard to do it justice with words. The stim is strong, the pump is insane, and you can train for hours and still have energy. I don't know what else to say.

But before somebody asks... NO! It does not have 'crack' in it, lol. It's totally natural, exactly what's on the label, and just works with fat doses of quality ingredients in a combo you probably haven't ever experienced before. And besides all that, it's cotton candy flavor! Which has a special magic of it's own apparently, lol.
    Thank you good sir! I have been ready to put this one to the test lol I might also be guilty for putting out rumors that Zeus Juice will be anabolic lmao
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Thank you good sir! I have been ready to put this one to the test lol I might also be guilty for putting out rumors that Zeus Juice will be anabolic lmao
    Rumors bring business. We like business.

4. I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!

5. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!
    You see^^^ my rumor has spread !! haha
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by sparks2012 View Post
    I think I heard somewhere that Zeus is actually just like the other preworkout with "DMZ" in it and you'd need a PCT product after the tub is finished!
    DMZ? Haha, that's kid stuff, it's actually way worse than that. One of the ingredients is only found on the dark side of a Remulon moon in an adjacent star system, so the ninjas we hired to retrieve it had to break into cern to hack their anti-matter generator to get there and stuff, needless to say we're the only ones who offer that 'extract'. lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    I might also be guilty for putting out rumors that Zeus Juice will be anabolic lmao
    It is actually, but I didn't exploit that claim.

8. Lmao! Ninjas on the dark side of a Remulon moon! Now that's some good damn advertisement

9. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    DMZ? Haha, that's kid stuff, it's actually way worse than that. One of the ingredients is only found on the dark side of a Remulon moon in an adjacent star system, so the ninjas we hired to retrieve it had to break into cern to hack their anti-matter generator to get there and stuff, needless to say we're the only ones who offer that 'extract'. lol
    No...it can't be. Not Remulon...I THOUGHT ITEM 9 WAS BANNED IN ALL STAR SYSTEMS!?

10. @NutraChem inbox is cleared, btw.

11. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    It is actually, but I didn't exploit that claim.
    No but I did, loved the addition of a GDA in there. Plus a few things that could also increase LH depending on doses. I will be your "Sexy Bald Guy" Tester... sound good?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No but I did, loved the addition of a GDA in there. Plus a few things that could also increase LH depending on doses. I will be your "Sexy Bald Guy" Tester... sound good?
    Sexy bald guy tester... ok yeah, sounds like a legit demographic to cover. lol

Where's Tall and Smith?! Are you guys takin' names and gettin' addys? Let's get this ball on the road!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    First I've heard of PQQ! This sounds great!
    Yeah, it's good, but super expensive though. It totally blew the margin on this product, lol, so if you like Zeus you can thank NT because he wasn't greedy about letting me design it. He just said make it good, so I put all the good stuff in it that you usually won't see in popular cheap ingredient formulas.

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, the cupuacu juice looks really interesting, the theacrine in particular. 290mg caffeine should provide a nice kick especially when combined with yohimbe...speaking of yohimbe I am a fan, combining og yohimbe with alpha yohimbe is brilliant-I feel they work in different ways and have different effects.

overall the formula looks really soild. I would question the potency of the stim formula, but being a fan of burn xtreme I know nutrachem knows how to deliver a potent stim blend!!!
    The stim portion might look weak at first, but don't be fooled! You know me better than that, T. Start with 1 scoop, or less!

15. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @NutraChem good work !
    Don't say good work yet bro, try it first! Everybody knows hulk says it like it is, lol, so you're like our permanent non-PC tester guy now.

16. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post

Where's Tall and Smith?! Are you guys takin' names and gettin' addys? Let's get this ball on the road!
    Awwww yiss. Very excited to see logs on this product. Wouldn't mind getting a chance to log it myself either

17. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Don't say good work yet bro, try it first! Everybody knows hulk says it like it is, lol, so you're like our permanent non-PC tester guy now.
    Yeah , I meant the combination of ingredients. Looks different from the competition. Hopefully the taste is good !

18. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post

Dang... He just gonna call us out Smitty! Lol.

I'm just waiting for Team to let me know product is actually ready to go for the loggers and we will get the ball rolling brah!

19. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Yeah, I want Hulk and Alpha1 to test this for sure! Hulk is our big guy test subject and Alpha is our pre-w/o non-responder test model, so if it works for them it's a good sign it should work for everyone, lol. Plus we need about 10 more testers, or however many NT will allow.

if the stim formula is anything like burn xtreme it will be an 'overnight sensation'-little cred to my man zappa[rip].....a bottle of 90 count burn xtreme lasted me 2.5 months, now that is a strong stim!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.
    How could that possibly be bad ? Lol sounds like some blackout stim effect

22. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    How could that possibly be bad ? Lol sounds like some blackout stim effect
    Lol. I work graveyards and had two hrs of sleep in roughly 30 hrs. Needed something to keep me awake for work.

23. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Is it bad that I took 2 Burn Xtreme? And chased them with a Xyience? Not now..., but a week before I started back to repping here. Lol.
    PROBABLY DOESN'T HURT THAT YOU ARE 6'7 AND 260.....btw-I did chase my 1 burn extreme with 2 bronkaid, lol......but I chase everything with 2 bronkaid
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    PROBABLY DOESN'T HURT THAT YOU ARE 6'7 AND 260.....btw-I did chase my 1 burn extreme with 2 bronkaid, lol......but I chase everything with 2 bronkaid
    Yeah, well.... Lol

Sounds you you subscribe to the bronkaid pez diet!

25. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Yeah, well.... Lol

Sounds you you subscribe to the bronkaid pez diet!
    lol...didn't know they still made pez....

no matter, back on point-burn xtreme is good stuff, if nutrachem formulated zeus I am sure it will be good!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The BLACK HOLE has arrived at the Planet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
  2. new PL'ing equipment has arrived
    By kelsey in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 08:23 PM
  3. Sesathin has arrived!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
  4. GAME DAY HAS ARRIVED post your prediction!
    By jminis in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 09:52 PM