Burn Xtreme Next Version Coming Soon

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 4.51.45 PM.png

The reformulated BURN Xtreme will be arriving shortly. For those who are thinking...We loved how strong the original was...remember who your dealing with here ;)
This one hits even harder

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Smith is spot on, as usual.

The first version is often compared to a 'slap in the face' effect. This one is more like a punch in the chest!

So yes, I think BX fans will approve. :)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a fast reformulation. Any reason why? (or is this just an upgrade)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Such a fast reformulation. Any reason why? (or is this just an upgrade)
honestly i thought the same thing. lots of good reviews but with that being said, Nutra is about moving forward and if they have a chance to make a great product awesome, they will do it. I dont think people will be disappointed.

i am sure they will offer logging opp's (if not, i just pushed for it lol)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
honestly i thought the same thing. lots of good reviews but with that being said, Nutra is about moving forward and if they have a chance to make a great product awesome, they will do it. I dont think people will be disappointed.

i am sure they will offer logging opp's (if not, i just pushed for it lol)
No doubt there will be new logging opportunities. No details from NT yet but I'd anticipate soon because the new formula is finalized and the label art is finished also!

Smith is correct that we're trying to be progressive, and 2 main issues influenced our decision to reformulate so soon:

1) Our prime goal is to keep supplying high-quality products, composed of high-quality ingredients. Products that people want, that honestly provide a benefit to our valued customer's health and happiness! If it comes to the point that we can't do that, supplying cutting-edge supps at a good value, then we just won't do it anymore. We will NEVER be a company that puts out mediocre, hype-based products and you can bet on that.

This new version of BX is designed to be just as strong, last just as long, and be just as effective as the first formulation, but now with fewer sides. While practically everyone who's tried BX has reported exceptionally high product approval, some have mentioned mild 'shakiness' in the initial days of use. We have therefore responded by reformulating to remove those undesirable qualities, in an effort to perfect the product and accommodate all customer suggestions.

2) Also, we are aware that a few popular supplement companies have caught flack recently regarding the Bitter Orange ingredient Methyl-synephrine. We suspect that the pertinent regulatory authorities have targeted this ingredient for elimination, which might spawn concerns in potential consumers and retailers. While we reserve a favorable assessment of this ingredient, it is nonetheless a top priority to preempt any consumer concern and remain clearly above all regulatory reproach! We pride our business model for honest labeling and commercially compliant formulations, and strive to maintain the highest ethical reputation with our customers.

Therefore, the original version of BX is officially out of production. Any remaining stocks will not be resupplied, so when it's gone it's gone. I don't recommend stocking up though because the new version will not disappoint. :)

Notice also that the new bottle count has been reduced from 90 to 60 capsules. This change was made because practically nobody was using 3 caps/day (except maybe hulk, lol.) But the price has been reduced as well. ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
^^^ and there you have it

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No doubt there will be new logging opportunities. No details from NT yet but I'd anticipate soon because the new formula is finalized and the label art is finished also!

Smith is correct that we're trying to be progressive, and 2 main issues influenced our decision to reformulate so soon:

1) Our prime goal is to keep supplying high-quality products, composed of high-quality ingredients. Products that people want, that honestly provide a benefit to our valued customer's health and happiness! If it comes to the point that we can't do that, supplying cutting-edge supps at a good value, then we just won't do it anymore. We will NEVER be a company that puts out mediocre, hype-based products and you can bet on that.

This new version of BX is designed to be just as strong, last just as long, and be just as effective as the first formulation, but now with fewer sides. While practically everyone who's tried BX has reported exceptionally high product approval, some have mentioned mild 'shakiness' in the initial days of use. We have therefore responded by reformulating to remove those undesirable qualities, in an effort to perfect the product and accommodate all customer suggestions.

2) Also, we are aware that a few popular supplement companies have caught flack recently regarding the Bitter Orange ingredient Methyl-synephrine. We suspect that the pertinent regulatory authorities have targeted this ingredient for elimination, which might spawn concerns in potential consumers and retailers. While we reserve a favorable assessment of this ingredient, it is nonetheless a top priority to preempt any consumer concern and remain clearly above all regulatory reproach! We pride our business model for honest labeling and commercially compliant formulations, and strive to maintain the highest ethical reputation with our customers.

Therefore, the original version of BX is officially out of production. Any remaining stocks will not be resupplied, so when it's gone it's gone. I don't recommend stocking up though because the new version will not disappoint. :)

Notice also that the new bottle count has been reduced from 90 to 60 capsules. This change was made because practically nobody was using 3 caps/day (except maybe hulk, lol.) But the price has been reduced as well. ;)
So much yes here !!!!!!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's actually really, really impressive how fast NI responds to customer feedback. I believe it started awhile back when I recommended 11-kt caps and I think within 2 weeks it was already out, so pushing my luck here....please release your pre-workout in some sort of Lemon Lime/Orange flavor :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It's actually really, really impressive how fast NI responds to customer feedback. I believe it started awhile back when I recommended 11-kt caps and I think within 2 weeks it was already out.
well we have some more releases (besides the pwo and burn exreme v2) coming very soon.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well we have some more releases (besides the pwo and burn exreme v2) coming very soon.
Yeah, I usually hover around this subforum looking for new releases. The way Zeus Juice has been described has me interested.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yeah, I usually hover around this subforum looking for new releases. The way Zeus Juice has been described has me interested.
trust me, when logging comes, you and 2 others are the first on the list- just after me lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You'll find it to be amazing like NI entire line.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It's actually really, really impressive how fast NI responds to customer feedback. I believe it started awhile back when I recommended 11-kt caps and I think within 2 weeks it was already out, so pushing my luck here....please release your pre-workout in some sort of Lemon Lime/Orange flavor :)
Hey i forgot about that, ma70! So you're the guy who requested the 11kt oral, and the reason my new project is designing a Relaxant formula! (lol) My goodness, i know sleep is generally over-rated, but I gotta get a little bit. :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
What? We're doing a 'post work out' next?! (j/k)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
You'll find it to be amazing like NI entire line.
hulk already knows he's gonna get some new BX testing action since he tested the first version and we want some comparative reviews, but see how he's being nice anyway? What a refined gentleman he can be! (at least when he's not drop kicking dudes at Bailies fitness center or playing with the street lights!) :D

Thanks for the compliment. :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hulk already knows he's gonna get some new BX testing action since he tested the first version and we want some comparative reviews, but see how he's being nice anyway? What a refined gentleman he can be! (at least when he's not drop kicking dudes at Bailies fitness center or playing with the street lights!) :D

Thanks for the compliment. :)
HAHA... very nice , city traffic lights blinking for 100 miles !

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holeee Schnike!! BX is going to get better?

I really can't believe that. The original formula was the only non-ephedrine that kept me going with only one cap!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Yes, it's true, even better. :)

Honestly, I do prefer it over the first version. I wasn't expecting too though, just like you aren't! But that's good, it makes it easy to rule out placebo effect when you're negative expectations contrast so well with positive results. Know what I mean?

We shall soon see what you think though! Come, and join the Believers! :p

Hopefully NT has time to run off a few bizzilian samples to send out so you can try before you buy.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Honestly, I do prefer it over the first version. I wasn't expecting too though, just like you aren't! But that's good, it makes it easy to rule out placebo effect when you're negative expectations contrast so well with positive results. Know what I mean?

We shall soon see what you think though! Come, and join the Believes! :p

Hopefully NT has time to run off a few bizzilian samples to send out so you can try before you buy.
Send send send ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Holeee Schnike!! BX is going to get better?

I really can't believe that. The original formula was the only non-ephedrine that kept me going with only one cap!
I have the 1 opened bottle in my stash and was waiting for the perfect time to use it. I am moving next week, we close on the new house on friday jalfrey you can probably see it on FB, wife posted it a few days ago. But im going to need energy big time. so this is going to be a good test

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

We shall soon see what you think though! Come, and join the Believers! :p

bizzlian lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
no reason to bring up the past, lets all just move along

lmao
Look, that was a long time ago, man. I was cold and hungry, and needed the money! Can't a horse start over and get another chance!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Look, that was a long time ago, man. I was cold and hungry, and needed the money! Can't a horse start over and get another chance!
lmao yea kind of left that one wide open lmao

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
lmao yea kind of left that one wide open lmao
[video=youtube;EfBxxwZy9J4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfBxxwZy9J4[/video]

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have the 1 opened bottle in my stash and was waiting for the perfect time to use it. I am moving next week, we close on the new house on friday jalfrey you can probably see it on FB, wife posted it a few days ago. But im going to need energy big time. so this is going to be a good test
I did see it. Beautiful house! I love the big porch!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards