Teasing Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
More info to follow in the coming weeks, but from what a little birdie- well he isnt little and isnt a bird- this formula is it. NutraTeam and NutraChem will release more info, but I just couldnt resist a good tease.

Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 6.24.21 PM.png

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im actually sh1ting bro, because i dont use stims, so this is going to be a wild one.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
im actually sh1ting bro, because i dont use stims, so this is going to be a wild one.
Haha Ive been planning on taking a month long break... But then I keep thinking of better plans lmao like taking ECY for 6 weeks and then the break but now it might be ECY for 6 weeks and then some Zeus !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Been waiting for this!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i have asked NutraChem to include a thimble for me!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
One of our beta testers stated that Zeus Juice made them feel like running to a carnival, beating up a clown and taking all his cotton candy, lol. I asked if that meant they liked it and the answer was YEAH, DUH! :)

This is a good pre. It's a little different than most others, but it also does things that others don't do. Well worth the wait.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
One of our beta testers stated that Zeus Juice made them feel like running to a carnival, beating up a clown and taking all his cotton candy, lol. I asked if that meant they liked it and the answer was YEAH, DUH! :)

This is a good pre. It's a little different than most others, but it also does things that others don't do. Well worth the wait.
Like crack me out of my skull ? That would be nice I like the sound of running to a carnival beating up a clown and taking his cotton candy!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Like crack me out of my skull ? That would be nice I like the sound of running to a carnival beating up a clown and taking his cotton candy!
Yeah, it did sound appealing for some reason! I never liked clowns either but I do like cotton candy, lol.

It's a strong stim and strength enhancer! Some people might only need a half scoop it's so potent, and that's why Smith only gets a thimble full. :)

It's also a strong pumper with good muscle discrimination and impressive residual pump. It's not as residual as the Monopump, but still has some good post-w/o hang time and next day hardening effect too (great glycogenic, especially if you aren't carb restricting.)

But the most unique quality is the endurance. It's almost like an extra dimension of energy just under the first layer of stimulation. Guys who train for prolonged periods will really like this pre, and if you normally experience DOMS this might change that! It's very hard to make myself sore on this, it just works really well at preventing post-w/o soreness. And an hour after you started lifting, it really only seems like about 30mins. Not as far as your sense of time, but based on how you feel, how much power you feel you have left in you. It's different from anything else you've probably tried and that extra energy is something you really notice. It's hard to explain and can be psychologically addictive, lol. It's good stuff though!

Not too dirty either. It gives the creeps a little (beta-alanine) but not nearly as bad as most other pres. Even guys who don't like BA won't mind this I'm betting. ;)

So if you like a super strong stim, big pumps, long-lasting endurance and low side effects then I think you'll like this formulation. Sorry it took so long.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it did sound appealing for some reason! I never liked clowns either but I do like cotton candy, lol.

It's a strong stim and strength enhancer! Some people might only need a half scoop it's so potent, and that's why Smith only gets a thimble full. :)

It's also a strong pumper with good muscle discrimination and impressive residual pump. It's not as residual as the Monopump, but still has some good post-w/o hang time and next day hardening effect too (great glycogenic, especially if you aren't carb restricting.)

But the most unique quality is the endurance. It's almost like an extra dimension of energy just under the first layer of stimulation. Guys who train for prolonged periods will really like this pre, and if you normally experience DOMS this might change that! It's very hard to make myself sore on this, it just works really well at preventing post-w/o soreness. And an hour after you started lifting, it really only seems like about 30mins. Not as far as your sense of time, but based on how you feel, how much power you feel you have left in you. It's different from anything else you've probably tried and that extra energy is something you really notice. It's hard to explain and can be psychologically addictive, lol. It's good stuff though!

Not too dirty either. It gives the creeps a little (beta-alanine) but not nearly as bad as most other pres. Even guys who don't like BA won't mind this I'm betting. ;)

So if you like a super strong stim, big pumps, long-lasting endurance and low side effects then I think you'll like this formulation. Sorry it took so long.
I'm not really sure what to say ... I just want it inside my hole
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467415519.285154.jpg
can I ... Can I touch it .... Please.

BANE44

Awards
Sounds very interesting, looking forward to trying it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not a huge Pre-Workout guy, but looking forward to this....

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really looking forward to picking this up, too!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not a huge Pre-Workout guy, but looking forward to this....
I'm really looking forward to picking this up, too!
not a big stim guy but yes if this has the ingredient profile i think it does, the energy should be clean and no crash. cant wait

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not a big stim guy but yes if this has the ingredient profile i think it does, the energy should be clean and no crash. cant wait
I'm sold. Git in mah bellay!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It has Beta Alanine? Nooooooooo.....jk

Waiting for the rest of the profile :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It has Beta Alanine? Nooooooooo.....jk
Well, it's almost not a joke because I didn't add much! If you really just like that claw your ears off feeling you might need to fortify it. lol

As far as result though, I doubt you'll need to. This is a no nonsense, go from point A straight to point C and skip B type of formula. Haha, you'll see. ;)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it's almost not a joke because I didn't add much! If you really just like that claw your ears off feeling you might need to fortify it. lol

As far as result though, I doubt you'll need to. This is a no nonsense, go from point A straight to point C and skip B type of formula. Haha, you'll see. ;)
I am mostly a Beta Alanine hater in preworkouts. Hope this one is different :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I am mostly a Beta Alanine hater in preworkouts. Hope this one is different :)
You aren't alone! I won't say I hate it, i like it (not as much as some guys) so our opinions sound like they're probably pretty similar regarding pre-w/o BA.

But 2.5g per serving is just excessive IMO. That's beyond tingles, now you're just playing with blatant nerve damage! (I suggest any guys who enjoy masochistic doses of BA consider stacking some B5 with it, to mitigate possible neurotoxicity.)

Besides, BA's primarily utility at high bolus doses is too often just to 'fluff-up' a weak product. Zeus is truly a no-fluff pre. It's one of the most expensive formulations I've ever been involved with actually, and it's a testimony to NT's awesome vision for this company! He told me it didn't really matter, just make it the best! Man, that's like pinch myself to see if I'm awake music to my ears, lol. :)

Soooo...
If you like BA, it's there.
If you don't like BA, it's there but not too much.
Does it still work without super hi-dose BA? Yes. With a workaround that compensates to yield better effects anyway.

So problem solved and nobody excluded.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn it can I just come to the warehouse and grab some?! I need to try this

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Damn it can I just come to the warehouse and grab some?! I need to try this
I'm telling you man, this product might actually bring about world peace and turn the sky into rainbows or something. It's THAT freakin' good. :p

Ok, maybe not all that, but it is good and we can all still pray for peace! Amen.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you man, this product might actually bring about world peace and turn the sky into rainbows or something. It's THAT freakin' good. :p

Ok, maybe not all that, but it is good and we can all still pray for peace! Amen.
lol I believe it ! I got high hopes for this one

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hey what are you doing in your av, weighted dips?
Yes sirrrr, it was my first time doing them and I was shocked as hell I could do 90lbs lol and in my favorite gym !
Disclaimer: I was doing 45 in that pic but same day lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
90lb that's awesome! Yeah, you have to go pretty heavy to keep the reps fairly low, right? I start to get that weird feeling right over the elbows if I don't use enough weigh and reps start to get up there, lol. I hate when that happens!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
90lb that's awesome! Yeah, you have to go pretty heavy to keep the reps fairly low, right? I start to get that weird feeling right over the elbows if I don't use enough weigh and reps start to get up there, lol. I hate when that happens!
Lmao exactly I stay under 8 reps lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes sirrrr, it was my first time doing them and I was shocked as hell I could do 90lbs lol and in my favorite gym !
Disclaimer: I was doing 45 in that pic but same day lol
awesome- we dont have belts in this gym, so i have to go old school. 2 benches and 45 plates- i call those c0ck crunchers, lmao

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
awesome- we dont have belts in this gym, so i have to go old school. 2 benches and 45 plates- i call those c0ck crunchers, lmao
I would try to look that technique up on line but I'm scared what the search engine might return with. :) I get the idea though! Pretty old school alright.

Ever try just stacking a bunch of 25lb plates in an old backpack because you have no belt? That rarely ends successfully, lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao the gym that has it is like 30 minutes away so I don't go too often but when j do I use the belt no matter what
I would try to look that technique up on line but I'm scared what the search engine might return with. :) I get the idea though! Pretty old school alright.

Ever try just stacking a bunch of 25lb plates in an old backpack because you have no belt? That rarely ends successfully, lol.
I've done this lmao when I use to lift in my girls garage (her dad had a nice setup there before) I use to do do laps around the neighborhood between exercises or muscle groups and tried throwing on the backpack with 2 25s inside lmfao you guys can imagine how that ended after the first couple days, still did it for dips but with one 25 but I had no clue wtf I was doing lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468098603.897347.jpg
would this mean my expectations are to high ?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Is that the Vegas movie? OMG, that was a funny one!

Leave her alone, she's a lice lady! lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lmao yeah the first one was good the others ... Not so much haha
the one he gets married in, oh man was that horrible- they did one and should have stopped

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what I forgot to ask is....what's the ETA for this and are we getting a lemon lime/orange flavor? :)

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I asked about the ETA yesterday and still not sure exactly. We'll update as soon as we know with greater certainty, but it is in the final phase of development (flavor) so now is the time to put in flavor requests!

So lemon/lime and orange as 2 flavor options, like gatorade-style flavors? Or all together 1 flavor like a citrus Lemorangalime thing?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Any Gatorade flavor would be a great idea ! Lol I'm drinking some limos pepino (lemon cucumber) lmao and while probably the unpopular vote, it's delivious

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Any Gatorade flavor would be a great idea ! Lol I'm drinking some limos pepino (lemon cucumber) lmao and while probably the unpopular vote, it's delivious
Yeah, there is a boom in Lemon hybrids these days! I heard Meyer was good too, so popular or not right now, I think some of them will be in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion and we will certainly consider it, Alpha!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked about the ETA yesterday and still not sure exactly. We'll update as soon as we know with greater certainty, but it is in the final phase of development (flavor) so now is the time to put in flavor requests!

So lemon/lime and orange as 2 flavor options, like gatorade-style flavors? Or all together 1 flavor like a citrus Lemorangalime thing?
One flavor as a lemon/lime, and the other flavor as an orange. Of course, this is my greedy preference. I'm sure everyone else loves their typical raspberry, cherry, or whatever it is, haha.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lemon Lime Gatorade, Orange Gatorade, Cherry, Cotton Candy, Rocket Pop. Whatever. I'm in this to crush weights, not make mixed drinks.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
One flavor as a lemon/lime, and the other flavor as an orange. Of course, this is my greedy preference. I'm sure everyone else loves their typical raspberry, cherry, or whatever it is, haha.
OK, duly noted ma70!

I like both. All the cool new fruit mixes and the old school lemon/lime/orange. Our trainers used to make it so strong that we'd get the cotton mouth during practice and be even more thirsty that before! But yeah, loved those old flavors. :)

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Are we done teasing?? I wanna join! Lol.

I have it on good authority the release is coming and Zeus is gonna be other worldly!!

As for flavoring, I love the options I'm seeing from y'all! I think a green apple would be a nice addition to the line up as well! Maybe a cherry limeade?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Are we done teasing?? I wanna join! Lol.

I have it on good authority the release is coming and Zeus is gonna be other worldly!!

As for flavoring, I love the options I'm seeing from y'all! I think a green apple would be a nice addition to the line up as well! Maybe a cherry limeade?
Well, well, if it isn't tallguy34. I never thought you'd have the nerve to show your mug around here again cowboy!

j/k, I have no idea who you are but it looks like you're our new rep so good to meet you. :p And yes, tease away! There is still time.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Well, well, if it isn't tallguy34. I never thought you'd have the nerve to show your mug around here again cowboy!

j/k, I have no idea who you are but it looks like you're our new rep so good to meet you. :p And yes, tease away! There is still time.
You got jokes son! Who'd you pay to write them for you? Lol. Jk bro.

Yeah, I figured Team had told you already but I know he is a busy guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.