Teasing Time

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Teasing Time

More info to follow in the coming weeks, but from what a little birdie- well he isnt little and isnt a bird- this formula is it. @NutraTeam and @NutraChem will release more info, but I just couldnt resist a good tease.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 6.24.21 PM.png
Views: 314
Size:  530.8 KB
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

2. "extreme" "Zeus" this seems like it's going to be all I've ever wanted from a preName:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1466635972.108752.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  28.5 KB
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. im actually sh1ting bro, because i dont use stims, so this is going to be a wild one.

4. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    im actually sh1ting bro, because i dont use stims, so this is going to be a wild one.
    Haha Ive been planning on taking a month long break... But then I keep thinking of better plans lmao like taking ECY for 6 weeks and then the break but now it might be ECY for 6 weeks and then some Zeus !

5. Been waiting for this!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   

6. i have asked @NutraChem to include a thimble for me!

7. interesting, i'll be watching out for this

8. Quote Originally Posted by WAF View Post
    interesting, i'll be watching out for this
    there he is, whats up brotha

9. I like the name

10. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    there he is, whats up brotha
    Not much just working like a ton of hours here no time to surf the forums much anymore. But good to see new items popping up to put down on my next order of supps

11. One of our beta testers stated that Zeus Juice made them feel like running to a carnival, beating up a clown and taking all his cotton candy, lol. I asked if that meant they liked it and the answer was YEAH, DUH!

This is a good pre. It's a little different than most others, but it also does things that others don't do. Well worth the wait.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    One of our beta testers stated that Zeus Juice made them feel like running to a carnival, beating up a clown and taking all his cotton candy, lol. I asked if that meant they liked it and the answer was YEAH, DUH!

This is a good pre. It's a little different than most others, but it also does things that others don't do. Well worth the wait.
    Like crack me out of my skull ? That would be nice I like the sound of running to a carnival beating up a clown and taking his cotton candy!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Like crack me out of my skull ? That would be nice I like the sound of running to a carnival beating up a clown and taking his cotton candy!
    Yeah, it did sound appealing for some reason! I never liked clowns either but I do like cotton candy, lol.

It's a strong stim and strength enhancer! Some people might only need a half scoop it's so potent, and that's why Smith only gets a thimble full.

It's also a strong pumper with good muscle discrimination and impressive residual pump. It's not as residual as the Monopump, but still has some good post-w/o hang time and next day hardening effect too (great glycogenic, especially if you aren't carb restricting.)

But the most unique quality is the endurance. It's almost like an extra dimension of energy just under the first layer of stimulation. Guys who train for prolonged periods will really like this pre, and if you normally experience DOMS this might change that! It's very hard to make myself sore on this, it just works really well at preventing post-w/o soreness. And an hour after you started lifting, it really only seems like about 30mins. Not as far as your sense of time, but based on how you feel, how much power you feel you have left in you. It's different from anything else you've probably tried and that extra energy is something you really notice. It's hard to explain and can be psychologically addictive, lol. It's good stuff though!

Not too dirty either. It gives the creeps a little (beta-alanine) but not nearly as bad as most other pres. Even guys who don't like BA won't mind this I'm betting.

So if you like a super strong stim, big pumps, long-lasting endurance and low side effects then I think you'll like this formulation. Sorry it took so long.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Yeah, it did sound appealing for some reason! I never liked clowns either but I do like cotton candy, lol.

It's a strong stim and strength enhancer! Some people might only need a half scoop it's so potent, and that's why Smith only gets a thimble full.

It's also a strong pumper with good muscle discrimination and impressive residual pump. It's not as residual as the Monopump, but still has some good post-w/o hang time and next day hardening effect too (great glycogenic, especially if you aren't carb restricting.)

But the most unique quality is the endurance. It's almost like an extra dimension of energy just under the first layer of stimulation. Guys who train for prolonged periods will really like this pre, and if you normally experience DOMS this might change that! It's very hard to make myself sore on this, it just works really well at preventing post-w/o soreness. And an hour after you started lifting, it really only seems like about 30mins. Not as far as your sense of time, but based on how you feel, how much power you feel you have left in you. It's different from anything else you've probably tried and that extra energy is something you really notice. It's hard to explain and can be psychologically addictive, lol. It's good stuff though!

Not too dirty either. It gives the creeps a little (beta-alanine) but not nearly as bad as most other pres. Even guys who don't like BA won't mind this I'm betting.

So if you like a super strong stim, big pumps, long-lasting endurance and low side effects then I think you'll like this formulation. Sorry it took so long.
    I'm not really sure what to say ... I just want it inside my hole Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467415519.285154.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  46.6 KB can I ... Can I touch it .... Please.

15. Sounds very interesting, looking forward to trying it.

16. Love BA tingles

17. Not a huge Pre-Workout guy, but looking forward to this....

18. I'm really looking forward to picking this up, too!
    I <3 Carbs

19. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Not a huge Pre-Workout guy, but looking forward to this....
    Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    I'm really looking forward to picking this up, too!
    not a big stim guy but yes if this has the ingredient profile i think it does, the energy should be clean and no crash. cant wait

20. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    not a big stim guy but yes if this has the ingredient profile i think it does, the energy should be clean and no crash. cant wait
    I'm sold. Git in mah bellay!

21. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post

It has Beta Alanine? Nooooooooo.....jk

Waiting for the rest of the profile

22. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    It has Beta Alanine? Nooooooooo.....jk
    Well, it's almost not a joke because I didn't add much! If you really just like that claw your ears off feeling you might need to fortify it. lol

As far as result though, I doubt you'll need to. This is a no nonsense, go from point A straight to point C and skip B type of formula. Haha, you'll see.

23. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Well, it's almost not a joke because I didn't add much! If you really just like that claw your ears off feeling you might need to fortify it. lol

As far as result though, I doubt you'll need to. This is a no nonsense, go from point A straight to point C and skip B type of formula. Haha, you'll see.
    I am mostly a Beta Alanine hater in preworkouts. Hope this one is different

24. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    I am mostly a Beta Alanine hater in preworkouts. Hope this one is different
    You aren't alone! I won't say I hate it, i like it (not as much as some guys) so our opinions sound like they're probably pretty similar regarding pre-w/o BA.

But 2.5g per serving is just excessive IMO. That's beyond tingles, now you're just playing with blatant nerve damage! (I suggest any guys who enjoy masochistic doses of BA consider stacking some B5 with it, to mitigate possible neurotoxicity.)

Besides, BA's primarily utility at high bolus doses is too often just to 'fluff-up' a weak product. Zeus is truly a no-fluff pre. It's one of the most expensive formulations I've ever been involved with actually, and it's a testimony to NT's awesome vision for this company! He told me it didn't really matter, just make it the best! Man, that's like pinch myself to see if I'm awake music to my ears, lol.

Soooo...
    If you like BA, it's there.
    If you don't like BA, it's there but not too much.
    Does it still work without super hi-dose BA? Yes. With a workaround that compensates to yield better effects anyway.

So problem solved and nobody excluded.

25. Damn it can I just come to the warehouse and grab some?! I need to try this
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:19 PM
  2. timing of cardio
    By sage in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 01:46 PM
  3. drug clearance times
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 02:22 PM
  4. How much protien is too much at one time!!!
    By curt2go in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM
  5. The time clock on this system..
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 12:48 PM