Teasing Time

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Damn it can I just come to the warehouse and grab some?! I need to try this
    I'm telling you man, this product might actually bring about world peace and turn the sky into rainbows or something. It's THAT freakin' good.

Ok, maybe not all that, but it is good and we can all still pray for peace! Amen.
    "...The sole test of the validity of any idea is experiment." - Feynman

2. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    I'm telling you man, this product might actually bring about world peace and turn the sky into rainbows or something. It's THAT freakin' good.

Ok, maybe not all that, but it is good and we can all still pray for peace! Amen.
    lol I believe it ! I got high hopes for this one
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    lol I believe it ! I got high hopes for this one
    Hey what are you doing in your av, weighted dips?
  4. Teasing Time

Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Hey what are you doing in your av, weighted dips?
    Yes sirrrr, it was my first time doing them and I was shocked as hell I could do 90lbs lol and in my favorite gym !
    Disclaimer: I was doing 45 in that pic but same day lol

5. 90lb that's awesome! Yeah, you have to go pretty heavy to keep the reps fairly low, right? I start to get that weird feeling right over the elbows if I don't use enough weigh and reps start to get up there, lol. I hate when that happens!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    90lb that's awesome! Yeah, you have to go pretty heavy to keep the reps fairly low, right? I start to get that weird feeling right over the elbows if I don't use enough weigh and reps start to get up there, lol. I hate when that happens!
    Lmao exactly I stay under 8 reps lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Yes sirrrr, it was my first time doing them and I was shocked as hell I could do 90lbs lol and in my favorite gym !
    Disclaimer: I was doing 45 in that pic but same day lol
    awesome- we dont have belts in this gym, so i have to go old school. 2 benches and 45 plates- i call those c0ck crunchers, lmao
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

8. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    awesome- we dont have belts in this gym, so i have to go old school. 2 benches and 45 plates- i call those c0ck crunchers, lmao
    I would try to look that technique up on line but I'm scared what the search engine might return with. I get the idea though! Pretty old school alright.

Ever try just stacking a bunch of 25lb plates in an old backpack because you have no belt? That rarely ends successfully, lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Lmao the gym that has it is like 30 minutes away so I don't go too often but when j do I use the belt no matter what
    Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    I would try to look that technique up on line but I'm scared what the search engine might return with. I get the idea though! Pretty old school alright.

Ever try just stacking a bunch of 25lb plates in an old backpack because you have no belt? That rarely ends successfully, lol.
    I've done this lmao when I use to lift in my girls garage (her dad had a nice setup there before) I use to do do laps around the neighborhood between exercises or muscle groups and tried throwing on the backpack with 2 25s inside lmfao you guys can imagine how that ended after the first couple days, still did it for dips but with one 25 but I had no clue wtf I was doing lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Haha!
    I <3 Carbs

11. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1468098603.897347.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  164.8 KB would this mean my expectations are to high ?

12. Is that the Vegas movie? OMG, that was a funny one!

Leave her alone, she's a lice lady! lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Is that the Vegas movie? OMG, that was a funny one!

The Hangover.

14. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Is that the Vegas movie? OMG, that was a funny one!

Lmao yeah the first one was good the others ... Not so much haha

15. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Lmao yeah the first one was good the others ... Not so much haha
    the one he gets married in, oh man was that horrible- they did one and should have stopped
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

16. So what I forgot to ask is....what's the ETA for this and are we getting a lemon lime/orange flavor?

17. I asked about the ETA yesterday and still not sure exactly. We'll update as soon as we know with greater certainty, but it is in the final phase of development (flavor) so now is the time to put in flavor requests!

So lemon/lime and orange as 2 flavor options, like gatorade-style flavors? Or all together 1 flavor like a citrus Lemorangalime thing?

18. Any Gatorade flavor would be a great idea ! Lol I'm drinking some limos pepino (lemon cucumber) lmao and while probably the unpopular vote, it's delivious

19. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Any Gatorade flavor would be a great idea ! Lol I'm drinking some limos pepino (lemon cucumber) lmao and while probably the unpopular vote, it's delivious
    Yeah, there is a boom in Lemon hybrids these days! I heard Meyer was good too, so popular or not right now, I think some of them will be in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion and we will certainly consider it, Alpha!

20. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    I asked about the ETA yesterday and still not sure exactly. We'll update as soon as we know with greater certainty, but it is in the final phase of development (flavor) so now is the time to put in flavor requests!

So lemon/lime and orange as 2 flavor options, like gatorade-style flavors? Or all together 1 flavor like a citrus Lemorangalime thing?
    One flavor as a lemon/lime, and the other flavor as an orange. Of course, this is my greedy preference. I'm sure everyone else loves their typical raspberry, cherry, or whatever it is, haha.

21. Lemon Lime Gatorade, Orange Gatorade, Cherry, Cotton Candy, Rocket Pop. Whatever. I'm in this to crush weights, not make mixed drinks.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    One flavor as a lemon/lime, and the other flavor as an orange. Of course, this is my greedy preference. I'm sure everyone else loves their typical raspberry, cherry, or whatever it is, haha.
    OK, duly noted ma70!

I like both. All the cool new fruit mixes and the old school lemon/lime/orange. Our trainers used to make it so strong that we'd get the cotton mouth during practice and be even more thirsty that before! But yeah, loved those old flavors.

23. Are we done teasing?? I wanna join! Lol.

I have it on good authority the release is coming and Zeus is gonna be other worldly!!

As for flavoring, I love the options I'm seeing from y'all! I think a green apple would be a nice addition to the line up as well! Maybe a cherry limeade?

24. Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Are we done teasing?? I wanna join! Lol.

I have it on good authority the release is coming and Zeus is gonna be other worldly!!

As for flavoring, I love the options I'm seeing from y'all! I think a green apple would be a nice addition to the line up as well! Maybe a cherry limeade?
    Well, well, if it isn't tallguy34. I never thought you'd have the nerve to show your mug around here again cowboy!

j/k, I have no idea who you are but it looks like you're our new rep so good to meet you. And yes, tease away! There is still time.

25. Quote Originally Posted by NutraChem View Post
    Well, well, if it isn't tallguy34. I never thought you'd have the nerve to show your mug around here again cowboy!

j/k, I have no idea who you are but it looks like you're our new rep so good to meet you. And yes, tease away! There is still time.
    You got jokes son! Who'd you pay to write them for you? Lol. Jk bro.

Yeah, I figured Team had told you already but I know he is a busy guy!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. timing of cardio
    By sage in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 02:46 PM
  3. drug clearance times
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:22 PM
  4. How much protien is too much at one time!!!
    By curt2go in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-22-2002, 07:56 PM
  5. The time clock on this system..
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2002, 01:48 PM