Tracking/ORDER Question Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
If you have any questions regarding your order please post them in here so a rep can assist you and transfer info to our shipping team. Thank you

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
On average, how long does it take for products to arrive once shipped (US, East Coast)?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
On average, how long does it take for products to arrive once shipped (US, East Coast)?

when I order about 3-5 days, never more than 7

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Thanks! Ordered Monday night, arrived Thursday. Not bad at all for $2.99!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
iboj007

iboj007

Awards
Ordered the 11-KT spray. Wanted to give it a whirl. I'll post a review once I've given it a run.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please send me my tracking #? Order 431. Thanks.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Can someone please send me my tracking #? Order 431. Thanks.
believe these are shipped via regular us mail, so there might not be a tracking number. Whenever I order, I never rec one, but let me ask just to be sure

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
believe these are shipped via regular us mail, so there might not be a tracking number. Whenever I order, I never rec one, but let me ask just to be sure
There was a tracking number on my last order because customer service was able to tell me it was delivered. I'm not getting any response from customer service this time, though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
There was a tracking number on my last order because customer service was able to tell me it was delivered. I'm not getting any response from customer service this time, though.
im checking on it for you brotha, well get the info one way or another. Either I or tallguy34 will have an answer for you,

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
System shows the order was delivered today. If you have any further issues, feel free to PM smith_69 or myself.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Moving forward, Nutra-Innovations will be providing tracking numbers on shipments. We apologize for any inconvenience it has caused.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I could get a reply about order 433 that would be great thanks.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered last Monday just taking a bit to get to me?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
tallguy34 please also check your pm

thanks bro

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Nothing today
tall is working on it, sorry for the delay. if he got back to already disregard this otherwise, he will.

just dont want you to think we forgot about this order

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
patrick25

Your order was the reformulated Burn Xtreme, right? If so, it's being refunded due to labeling delay issues. If that's not what it is, let me know what you ordered so I can get it straightened out.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct the reformulated one and robust thrust

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the refund. Can you let me know when become available along with Zeus.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I believe Zues is currently available. I'm at work now, but will check for you later
just checked- zeus and robust arent :angryfire:

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed an order (#432)on 7/29. Got order complete email on 8/1 and still nothing. Can i get some info?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Placed an order (#432)on 7/29. Got order complete email on 8/1 and still nothing. Can i get some info?
I will check on this and get back to you

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
USPS returned it to us. They marked it as an insufficient address

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPS returned it to us. They marked it as an insufficient address
Not sure why this would be. All my mail comes to the address i gave. What do i need to do from here?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
We are re-shipping it. Doing a force thru on the USPS system.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Placed an order this morning. How long does it usually take to get tracking info? Also, I thought about getting a hoodie but didn't bother. I was confused, the site doesn't let you select a size.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Placed an order this morning. How long does it usually take to get tracking info? Also, I thought about getting a hoodie but didn't bother. I was confused, the site doesn't let you select a size.
You'll receive an email stating the order has been completed and that's when it will ship out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
we send out xxl because after you use the NI product, youll be too big for any size smaller than that wont fit you :09:

j/k if you are interested, just put a comment in the notes section- please send the following size,

pjrc1974

Awards
Hi guys,
Could someone check this out for me?
Ordered 2x 24hr Pump
I paid for it on 14th August 2016.. Like others there is limited info on my account as I can't seem to access any order details.

"Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
Order #441"

Hope you can help it's an order to the UK but it's been 5weeks...
I only want to know what's up and if it's actually been sent... I've emailed three times (no reply from anyone at all) and dropped a message or two on the boards here...
Cheers.
PJ.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Hi guys,
Could someone check this out for me?
Ordered 2x 24hr Pump
I paid for it on 14th August 2016.. Like others there is limited info on my account as I can't seem to access any order details.

"Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
Order #441"

Hope you can help it's an order to the UK but it's been 5weeks...
I only want to know what's up and if it's actually been sent... I've emailed three times (no reply from anyone at all) and dropped a message or two on the boards here...
Cheers.
PJ.
We are looking into it. I sent the info to the big guy the other day so I should have something for you in the next day or so. Thank you for your patience, it's appreciated!

pjrc1974

Awards
Ok buddy that's cool.
You know, it's the lack of communication from the company that's annoying...
Thanks.
PJ.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Ok buddy that's cool.
You know, it's the lack of communication from the company that's annoying...
Thanks.
PJ.
I understand the lack of communication is frustrating. I'll talk to the boss man about it.

With regards to your order and shipping. For some reason with a few of the international orders we've gotten a message back saying they were undeliverable at the address provided. Not sure if it's an issue on the delivery side or what. We address the packages the way the info is given to us. I know it's a hassle, but if you could please PM me your name and shipping address I'd appreciate it. All I have is what you ordered and the order number itself. The rest of the info helps out when looking into this stuff. I'll do what I can to have the info for you by the end of today. It'll get made right or I'll send you a couple bottles from my personal stock.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I understand the lack of communication is frustrating. I'll talk to the boss man about it.

With regards to your order and shipping. For some reason with a few of the international orders we've gotten a message back saying they were undeliverable at the address provided. Not sure if it's an issue on the delivery side or what. We address the packages the way the info is given to us. I know it's a hassle, but if you could please PM me your name and shipping address I'd appreciate it. All I have is what you ordered and the order number itself. The rest of the info helps out when looking into this stuff. I'll do what I can to have the info for you by the end of today. It'll get made right or I'll send you a couple bottles from my personal stock.
remember he said his stock- lol

well get this taken care and appreciate the patience

pjrc1974

Awards
Hey guys,
That's unusual news...
The address is my office which is in a private house in a residential area and other orders from the US come through regularly and without issue.
I really appreciate the offer you made that's above and beyond expectations so I'm very grateful.
PM on the way but it's the same as my account details.
Many thanks ,
PJ

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my email that order is complete.

So what's the best way to run the 11-KT spray with 11-KT oral? I assume spray in the AM but when should I take the oral and how much?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Got my email that order is complete.

So what's the best way to run the 11-KT spray with 11-KT oral? I assume spray in the AM but when should I take the oral and how much?
Please start a new thread with your question or post it in the 11-KT thread here in the Nutra-Innovations section.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered on the 27th haven't received anything on email about it yet

pjrc1974

Awards
Thanks to Smith69 for getting my offered resolved speedily! International delivery is always a ball ache and my delivery arrived with very unexpected but much appreciated extras!!
So it wasn't sooo painful handing over the import tax!!
Good people at Nutra Innovations thanks again!
PJ.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thanks to Smith69 for getting my offered resolved speedily! International delivery is always a ball ache and my delivery arrived with very unexpected but much appreciated extras!!
So it wasn't sooo painful handing over the import tax!!
Good people at Nutra Innovations thanks again!
PJ.
your welcome bro

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I emailed customer service twice on an order I placed on the 27th with no response would like a tracking # on that order thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.