SUMMER IS HERE, GET YOUR BURN ON

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 10.25.31 AM.png

Great offer on our home page guys!

Burn Xtreme will help shed the fat and give you energy to keep you going during the day. Be sure to use the code on our signatures for extra savings.

BURN Xtreme 90ct
Nutraceutical Innovations: BURN Xtreme 90ct – Ultra Potent Thermogenic

-Rapid Weight Loss

-Extreme Energy

-Mental Focus & Clarity

BURN Xtreme stands true to it’s name. A product so powerful we simply couldn’t keep it away from customers any longer. Introducing the ultimate weight loss and #superstimulant. BURN Xtreme is designed to increase energy levels without the dreaded ‘crash’, while still allowing users to safely avoid feeling over stimulated or shaky. Imagine hours of energy combined with appetite suppression and weight loss you can see in just a few short days. There is no other product like BURN Xtreme and we stand proud to deliver only the finest quality products the industry desires.

Serving Size: 1 Capsules

Servings Per Container: 90

BURN Xtreme Blend 780mg

Caffeine Anhydrous(300mg), Yohimbe Bark Extract(4% Alkaloids), Beta-Phenethylamine HCL,

Methylsynephrine HCL, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Auratrium Exract(10:1), Siberian Ginseng Extract(.8% Eleutherosides), L-Dopa(NLT 95%), Calyctomine HCL, N-Methyl-2-Phenylethylamine HCL

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Memorial Day weekend is over and we hope everyone had a great time. After all the BBQ'ing and relaxing, its time to get back in the gym and hit it hard. Beach days are just weeks away guys and gals

Burn Xtreme sale is still going on

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I tried the sample pack of burn extreme that was sent with my order of alpha drone. I never really was into thermogenics and stimulants having low bodyfat and such. I took 1 capsule at 2pm,,within a half hour I started to get the all familiar cold sweat/chills that usually accompany thermogenic compounds, unfortunately it also caused moderate amount of nausea. workout did not go well due to that .My resting HR is usually high 50's low 60's, during the first few hours it was around 90. this stuff is potent. it is now almost midnight and I am wide awake. I do not have an appetite but the nausea is gone, HR is back around baseline.

appetite suppressant qualities are on par with methylphenidate

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried the sample pack of burn extreme that was sent with my order of alpha drone. I never really was into thermogenics and stimulants having low bodyfat and such. I took 1 capsule at 2pm,,within a half hour I started to get the all familiar cold sweat/chills that usually accompany thermogenic compounds, unfortunately it also caused moderate amount of nausea. workout did not go well due to that .My resting HR is usually high 50's low 60's, during the first few hours it was around 90. this stuff is potent. it is now almost midnight and I am wide awake. I do not have an appetite but the nausea is gone, HR is back around baseline.

appetite suppressant qualities are on par with methylphenidate
Cold sweats/chills/higher resting HR, sounds promising are you guys gonna do any more promos/logging ops for this stuff?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Cold sweats/chills/higher resting HR, sounds promising are you guys gonna do any more promos/logging ops for this stuff?
wesb2387 there may be a chance down the road (I hate to say no, only to hairygrandpa ), so it might be possible. NutraTeam

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wesb2387 there may be a chance down the road (I hate to say no, only to hairygrandpa ), so it might be possible. NutraTeam
YES! As I'm going off of all anabolics, besides TRT, this would fit my goals.