180ct Mono & 24HR PUMP

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
Our patent pending formulations just got better :)

For $6 more per unit you now get twice as much

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Wow now there's an offer I can't refuse. Now I just need to decide which one to try

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I am usually not a fan of the pump products but I did enjoy this. for some reason it made my skin feel smooth on my face

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wow now there's an offer I can't refuse. Now I just need to decide which one to try
Good morning Mr Piano,

If you are still running with the PWO that you were logging or intend to keep using, adding Mono would be nice. I haven't used the 24 hour yet,but hvactech is using both, but he's in that % crazy club!

Will let you know in a few days how good it is

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Good morning Mr Piano,

If you are still running with the PWO that you were logging or intend to keep using, adding Mono would be nice. I haven't used the 24 hour yet,but hvactech is using both, but he's in that % crazy club!

Will let you know in a few days how good it is
You know me babe I like my arm workouts 8 hours and my pumps all day i may...Lmk how the 24 goes bc since both of your products are nitrate free and actually healthy I would have no problem running them with my existing pwo, after a week or two of trying them solo. Thanks as always babe

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am usually not a fan of the pump products but I did enjoy this. for some reason it made my skin feel smooth on my face
there are other benefits from 1-Lauroyl-glycerol
"As for the main ingredient, 1-Lauroyl-glycerol is a chemical compound derived from coconut milk. It is boasted primarily to have significant immune enhancing properties related to its actions associated with its interactions with disease causing agents; mostly bacterial."

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
6 bucks more for twice the amount on a great product that delivers great results, great deal here

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I checked the website but wasnt able to find what I was looking for. What is the difference between mono pump and 24 hr pump?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I checked the website but wasnt able to find what I was looking for. What is the difference between mono pump and 24 hr pump?
Mono doesn't include tetrasorb for a faster "kick in" for pre workout purposes, 24hr includes tetrasorb for more of a released delivery...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraTeam NutraChem

when ordering for the extra caps, do we need to make a note to add the additional 6.00 for the extra caps? Didn't see it on the site and several people have asked.

S

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Hvac makes a good point about the anti-bacterial effects. This might be a slick little cycle support product for acne control too! Complexion may also be improved as a result of better hydration.

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
These will be arriving this coming week. They will be listed as 180ct

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
They will be available in about one week. We typically are waiting on labels to get products launched lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
They will be available in about one week. We typically are waiting on labels to get products launched lol
Well ill be grabbing one of those 24 hour pumps in 180ct. Havent tried it yet but ive been through 2 bottles of mono already and love it. Excited to try it

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Well ill be grabbing one of those 24 hour pumps in 180ct. Havent tried it yet but ive been through 2 bottles of mono already and love it. Excited to try it
It really does help keep you hydrated too (not just pumped.) I was using 9-12 potassium gluc. tabs per day to keep the muscle cramps away, and now I'm down to like 4-6/day! That's pretty unheard of in the summer for me.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
I will have to do further testing out of this supplement.....dont worry.the pills will go in my mouth only.lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I will have to do further testing out of this supplement.....dont worry.the pills will go in my mouth only.lol
I'm glad you said that, lanky! Because the new pills don't look very comfortable. :)

:toofunny:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
It really does help keep you hydrated too (not just pumped.) I was using 9-12 potassium gluc. tabs per day to keep the muscle cramps away, and now I'm down to like 4-6/day! That's pretty unheard of in the summer for me.
what brand?

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
what brand?
Any brand would probably work, but the NOWs are economical and easy to find. I usually buy 4-8 of these at a time (see below.) That should get me through the summer months. :)