BOOM! YOU DIDNT THINK WE WERE DONE DID YOU! CHECK THIS OUT...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
smith_69 NutraChem NutraTeam

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
SWEET YES YES YES

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm on my phone cin and Oreos

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Wait til you try the flavors :)
NutraTeam

Chem will agree that i have been waiting a long time. I have been asking for this for months and glad you guys did it.
hvactech and i are in line- waiting

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Release date, full ingredient list and pricing are coming

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ok the release info of the protein is killing me here. lil help here

lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
NutraTeam

Chem will agree that i have been waiting a long time. I have been asking for this for months and glad you guys did it.
hvactech and i are in line- waiting
Yes, this product was inspired by Smith so I'm glad he approves, lol. :) It goes beyond protein. Functional food- isn't that what you called it, Smith?

And much props to NT. This blend is top notch in every aspect. Very impressive amino and peptide profile, excellent utilization duration, plus the Rikk extract which is good at preventing dyspepsia and reflux issues. This stuff is better than the powder I use! (sorry Dym, lol)

Rikk also promotes gains from proven ghrelin enhancement. I don't have cachexia like most of the studies are based on, but I'm rarely hungry after a workout and that's a fact! Actually, I'm usually still stimmed out and kinda queasy. If that describes you too, Rikk fixes that. ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
66169047.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
my countdown clock has begun and Im hoping for mid June.

Don't make Mr Smith angry, just saying

lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rikk also promotes gains from proven ghrelin enhancement. I don't have cachexia like most of the studies are based on, but I'm rarely hungry after a workout and that's a fact! Actually, I'm usually still stimmed out and kinda queasy. If that describes you too, Rikk fixes that. ;)
Rikk? Intriguing. I'm either sick and queezy after a workout or ready to naw my arm off... Have no idea what causes what lol but if it's the former and I slam down a protein shake or any food, I feel bloated and awful for hours.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Rikk? Intriguing. I'm either sick and queezy after a workout or ready to naw my arm off... Have no idea what causes what lol but if it's the former and I slam down a protein shake or any food, I feel bloated and awful for hours.
this should make a huge difference

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
get in line

450x250xuffizi-line.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
first post was just one path, heres the middle
137392d1411145255t-people-go-nuts-over-iphone-6-gigantic-crowds-everywhere-iphone6-london.jpg

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Oh yeah, well...mine was just getting started :swordfight: lol

That was the beginning of the line for NY Comic Con a few years ago, never seen anything like it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh yeah, well...mine was just getting started :swordfight: lol

That was the beginning of the line for NY Comic Con a few years ago, never seen anything like it.
my cousin went to one a few years ago, in NY and said the line was insane- lines suck - even the fast pass at Disney still has a line dam it lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem NutraTeam hvactech and everyone else, quick and short but little something

[video=youtube;9mNZkg5m0iA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mNZkg5m0iA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464985582.405825.jpg

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
All you trying to take my stash. Shame on you

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Arm wrestle contest, winner takes all! And if I start to lose I can use 2 hands but nobody else can. :p

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol- remember hvactech with a chemistry background, he may slip a mickey in the resin or the palm of his hand. you never know what hes doing in the lab of his. things I heard, smh lol

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
��Cinnamon bun......
Almost sounds as good as cotton candy, huh?! The cookies-n-creme too, always one of my favs. lol

It's kinda sad to get so excited over protein powders, but at least it's a healthy hobby. :)

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Almost sounds as good as cotton candy, huh?! The cookies-n-creme too, always one of my favs. lol

It's kinda sad to get so excited over protein powders, but at least it's a healthy hobby. :)
I need to get me some of this... I wanna give that pre ultra a shot too :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

when it has a great profile, designed by a great chemist, its kind of hard not too.

also, there is so much junk out on the market,

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hvactech just dont resort to this
[video=youtube;LOErUAYd5YQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOErUAYd5YQ[/video]

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Never sad to get so excited over protein powders!!! Haha

Cottony candy flavor is the key to my heart!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Never sad to get so excited over protein powders!!! Haha

Cottony candy flavor is the key to my heart!
Cotton candy is for the ultra prework out- which is soon to be released. As far as CC for a protein flavor, that actually could be good as long as the sweetness was neutralized a bit.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cotton candy is for the ultra prework out- which is soon to be released. As far as CC for a protein flavor, that actually could be good as long as the sweetness was neutralized a bit.
I know, I just meant that cotton candy flavor is epic period.

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
I know, I just meant that cotton candy flavor is epic period.
It's a love affair that begins in childhood, and never really goes away. You get older but you still chase that cotton candy dragon all the way to the gym. Just one more shake man, that's all I need and that'll fix it for good this time! But it never does, lol.

Why is it you can't get enough cotton candy? It's like the gateway drug of candy flavors. :)

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's a love affair that begins in childhood, and never really goes away. You get older but you still chase that cotton candy dragon all the way to the gym. Just one more shake man, that's all I need and that'll fix it for good this time! But it never does, lol.

Why is it you can't get enough cotton candy? It's like the gateway drug of candy flavors. :)

Haha that's a new way of looking at it!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 6.44.13 PM.png