christ83189

Awards
  • Established
100mg 11kt per cap with its delivery system

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to 11-oxo, potency and dosage?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best way to take 11-KT oral if stacked with 11-KT spray?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards

10 sprays- are you going to start off with 3-5 for a few days or go right to 10? either way, i wouldnt go over 3 pills a day, maybe 2 spread out over 6 hours. that is just my thought- dont go to overkill land and end up wasting it

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Forgive me if this question is @ssholish, but why did you get two different forms of the same PH?

Ultimately you are looking at mg total, like any cycle. Now though you're factoring in two different forms.

Have you done research on any 11-KT cycles to see what most people run its typically run at?

Sorry, but I'm old school when it comes to this stuff. Research, research, research, before you ever buy. Have your cycle planned out beforehand so you know how much you need. It sucks mid cycle to realize you don't have enough of whatever you need and then you're hoping ish gets there in time to not miss a dose.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To get more in the system. The spray might last 10 hours in the blood stream but by taking caps after that time, I can have a constant intake of 11KT. Maybe that's just broscience though

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Forgive me if this question is @ssholish, but why did you get two different forms of the same PH?

Ultimately you are looking at mg total, like any cycle. Now though you're factoring in two different forms.

Have you done research on any 11-KT cycles to see what most people run its typically run at?

Sorry, but I'm old school when it comes to this stuff. Research, research, research, before you ever buy. Have your cycle planned out beforehand so you know how much you need. It sucks mid cycle to realize you don't have enough of whatever you need and then you're hoping ish gets there in time to not miss a dose.
To get more in the system. The spray might last 10 hours in the blood stream but by taking caps after that time, I can have a constant intake of 11KT. Maybe that's just broscience though
when this first out a few people were doing the same thing and this is why I asked how many sprays you were doing. I went up to 10 once and it was too much. I wanted to put my hand through something! if you were looking to keep it in the system as you mentioned, I would cut down the sprays to 5 and add the caps. See how you do with that and then add if you want too.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when this first out a few people were doing the same thing and this is why I asked how many sprays you were doing. I went up to 10 once and it was too much. I wanted to put my hand through something! if you were looking to keep it in the system as you mentioned, I would cut down the sprays to 5 and add the caps. See how you do with that and then add if you want too.
Thanks. I'll start out at 5 sprays with the caps and see how it goes then.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.