Natural Muscle June Edition

NutraTeam

NutraTeam

Awards
June's Edition of Natural Muscle

Every order received in June gets a free Magazine and the consecutive months issues will correspond with the month you ordered.

Order in June -June Edition
Order in July - July Edition
Order in August -August Edition

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
She's wearing my number, so this mag must be pretty good

nm_nov07.jpg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If you wanted more sales you should have used me on the cover..... :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
September issue

Hvactech - He makes belly rings look good and so can you

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all good things end with 69
lol...I am a plank owner, hopefully when they decom her they will send me one of those CVN69 ball caps!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Screen Shot 2016-05-17 at 7.39.39 PM.png

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
lol...I am a plank owner, hopefully when they decom her they will send me one of those CVN69 ball caps!!!
What's the ol' saying? Old battles ships never decom, they just get tougher, or something? lol

Just like you, T. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the ol' saying? Old battles ships never decom, they just get tougher, or something? lol

Just like you, T. ;)
#1. the 'ike' is a aircraft carrier not a battleship
#2. my last ship uss new Orleans lph11 was decommissioned a few years ago, I think they used her for target practice and sank her
#3. even though your facts are wrong, I appreciate the kind words!!!!!!!!!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
Aye Aye captain! And anchors ahoy matey!

:D (gotta love us civilian T, lol)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
yes, sir...I am very fond of you and was just poking fun, lol.
I had an uncle who was a Navy man. Another in Marines (nam), dad was Infantry, grandpa in WWII, and son joined the forces after graduation, so a good bit of mil in my family. They called me after my asvab and said I could have my top 3 picks, but I was already halfway though college and couldn't have transferred any of my credits. So alas, I remain a mere surface dweller. :)

I remember this image of a framed picture my mom had on the wall (see below). I think she 'acquisitioned' it from a family friend who was a recruiter or something. She collected all kinds of sentimental memorabilia stuff like that, lol. I used to think to myself as a kid, yeah I wanna join the Navy too! If they get all the hot chicks, when can i sign up! :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had an uncle who was a Navy man. Another in Marines (nam), dad was Infantry, grandpa in WWII, and son joined the forces after graduation, so a good bit of mil in my family. They called me after my asvab and said I could have my top 3 picks, but I was already halfway though college and couldn't have transferred any of my credits. So alas, I remain a mere surface dweller. :)

I remember this image of a framed picture my mom had on the wall (see below). I think she 'acquisitioned' it from a family friend who was a recruiter or something. She collected all kinds of sentimental memorabilia stuff like that, lol. I used to think to myself as a kid, yeah I wanna join the Navy too! If they get all the hot chicks, when can i sign up! :p

if I had the power I would make you an honorary navy man!!!

of course you would be a pollywog....shellback has to be given by king Neptune, lol.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if I had the power I would make you an honorary navy man!!!

of course you would be a pollywog....shellback has to be given by king Neptune, lol.
[video=youtube;UwbQhs9ojtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwbQhs9ojtM[/video]

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
To my buds Smith and T, for all the humor and fun!
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.