Smith_69 has joined Nutraceutical Innovations!

NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
It is my earnest pleasure to be the first to announce that smith_69 is officially part of the team! He joins our other fine rep, hvactech, as part of the Nutra family.

I know all of you already know him well around here, but give him extra love now for his new NI representation!

:djparty:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Smithy is a great guy. Well deserved and smart addition to the team

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thanks Woody appreciate it

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Finally

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah! Congrats smith_69! Awesome

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would like to thank the Nutraceutical Innovations for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of the team and growing with them. I love the supplement industry and helping others; either offering advice on training or a supplement, this industry really allows you help change someones life for the better.
Months ago when I joined this forum, I wrote about what it means to be a rep here on Anabolic Minds. The respect the members and reps have for each other is something that I wanted to be a part of.

Being part of the Nutra team allows me to be part of a great company while taking the next step in the industry world and continuing to better myself while helping others.

I appreciate the support and if you need anything, please just ask.

Smith

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Happy birthday smith_69!!!

I mean, congrats!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff congrats bro! Been here a short amount of time and can already easily say smith_69 is definitely one of the good guys , great addition to any team !

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Good stuff congrats bro! Been here a short amount of time and can already easily say smith_69 is definitely one of the good guys , great addition to any team !
thanks alpha

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well deserved! Congrats brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats smitty.....congrats nutraceutical innovations...good guy+good company=great success!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Holy **** what a ****in opportunity Smithy this is well-deserved man been a long time coming for you. What I make it to the National level I'll make sure to invite you to the show so you can run my booth.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Holy **** what a ****in opportunity Smithy this is well-deserved man been a long time coming for you. What I make it to the National level I'll make sure to invite you to the show so you can run my booth.
lol thanks bro

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
lol thanks bro
No ****ing problem man that's how it works you work hard you help people out everything you do in this world comes back good or bad. You're very smart and informative you help a lot of people. WELL DESERVED! NI GREAT ****ING CHOICE!!!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No ****ing problem man that's how it works you work hard you help people out everything you do in this world comes back good or bad. You're very smart and informative you help a lot of people. WELL DESERVED! NI GREAT ****ING CHOICE!!!
***K YEAH! WHAT HE SAID!

WAF

WAF

Awards
Congrats agent Smith!!! Definetly deserve this and more. Always great to chat with inside and out of AM. They're lucky they got you before someone else did. What a way to cap of the week. Let the good times roll brother!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Congrats agent Smith!!! Definetly deserve this and more. Always great to chat with inside and out of AM. They're lucky they got you before someone else did. What a way to cap of the week. Let the good times roll brother!!!
WAF thanks bro, i appreciate it

Reactions: WAF
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NutraChem

NutraChem

Awards
congrats smitty.....congrats nutraceutical innovations...good guy+good company=great success!!!
Your math looks good to me, T. ;)